Kate Rose Spinner that can Rock a Cock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Trident

Known Shill, beware posts may have been compenstae
Alternate Titles:

A Wheezing We Will Go or
A Rose By Any Other Name Will Taste, Feel or Be Just As Sweet

Saturday was a special day, a visit to my latest new thing and a visit by a special thing.
We can dispense with the whole russian thing but I will go into the special thing.

We all know by now that the Trident Master has seen it or done it, but ever so often the stars align and you get something new and exciting. (Not to mention wonderful)
I was given contact information for a young lady by a good monger friend who says he owes me for all my good work but it is I who now owes him for introducing me to a Kate.

Kate spinner, 5'2, very thin and petite, long brown hair, green eyes, pale skin, and big pouty lips.
Actually her description and I concur but what you don't get from a text or an email is what makes her special, beyond the sex part.
She is adorably cute when she smiles and laughs. She is very bright, very hip and very open. There will be a mental foreplay when you meet up with her because it's not a standard come in let's get you prepared to fuck and we are done. Kate will bring her inner beauty out to mesmerize you
and capture your attention. If you recognize this pattern it's because it's what you see during a date. She would rather spend some good time getting to know you, bullshit with you and actually showing interest in the nonsense you are spewing. Honestly I was talking a lot of shit. We had beer and wine, we had good company in the form of my dogs and all the time she was riveting.

Of course we all know that in the back of my mind all I want to do is fuck her tiny pussy with my equally tiny dick. The bedroom was more of the same, chatting and bullshitting. Then I asked her to remove her clothes and after a trip to the bathroom to get the cooch ready we were in the sack ready to go. I know my way around a bed when it comes to a hoochie but Kate doesn't give you that hoochie feel. It's like a good date getting
to the finale. We start kissing passionately and I start caressing her all over until I gingerly reach her beautifully shaven pussy.
My fans out there will be extremely happy to know that the pouty lips she was speaking about where her nice pussy lips.
I envisioned dick sucking, pussy lapping, fingers in the ass (hers not mine) but we got got up in the kissing that I just stayed on its present course. I played with her pussy and I can see that she was enjoying that to the point that my only desire was to make her cum in this fashion. This went on foe awhile until I prepped my cock for insertion into that tiny love canal.

Prior to entering her, she was tugging on my cock and almost made me blow. So I had to put an end to that quick. Finally mounted her, and all I can say is TIGHT, she felt like her pussy was made exclusively for my small cock. Thank heaven for spinners, gives small cock guys like me a chance. Let's say we kissed more and I fucked more until I couldn't hold hold any longer and I pulled out and removed he condom and unleashed a pint of jizz on her stomach.
This was like a broken spigot, it just continued to flowed out as I jerked it out. She laid there with a huge fucking grin. Nothing makes a man feel better than a chick with a very appreciative look on her face. I had to get something to wipe her off, there was pre-cum on my bed too, I must have been leaking from the first kiss. She get my motor revved up from the beginning.

After clean up, we chatted more, talked about meeting again because I must see her twice a month at minimum to get my fluids out. I arranged transportation to her home and we kissed good night. Did I forget she made a special trip to my home only because I was vouched for.

To wrap her up and give my usual summary would not do justice, Rose is a psycho-sexual event. Her mental tease
and the building semen in your loins is quite a journey. What I will say is she may not be for everyone.
-If IQ is less than a turnip, don't bother
-If you can't deal with bright girls, don't bother
-If you are looking for huge breasts and ass, don't bother
-If you are in a rush don't bother

-If you are into spinners, contact her quick
-Small penis, contact her
-Big dick but bright guy, yea she can handle you
-Into a more civilian style of sexual atmoshpere, this is your girl

Bottom line, no matter what I wrote about her great personality, it's the sex I was after and sex is what I got. I have the sticky towel to prove it.
She can be reached at katerose46@gmail.com.

I am and always will be
Lord Trident
The Trident Master

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Trident

LT, she seems cool. Damages? Pics? Do u think its ok to mention this review if I say hello via email. Or keep it UTR.
she is cool. u can mention the review because it was written in a way that She can appreciate.
Her price is not per hour, more like per encounter.

I'm not asking this to be argumentative, but because I'm really trying to understand.

How is this a spa review (as opposed to a prostitution review that would go on the main board for NY or LI or wherever this girl is) (where is she, BTW)? Was there some massage aspect to this that I missed in the review?

I'm not asking this to be argumentative, but because I'm really trying to understand.

How is this a spa review (as opposed to a prostitution review that would go on the main board for NY or LI or wherever this girl is) (where is she, BTW)? Was there some massage aspect to this that I missed in the review?
Simple: She rubbed his cock with the walls of her cunny.

Last edited:

Lord Trident

no matter who i see, you really think i am looking for a massage.

No. But guys who want full service after massages are different from guys who want to see a prostitute. It would be more helpful to readers if people sorted out what they were writing about.

A lot of prostitution guys never read the spa board. A lot spa guys -- even ones who want full service -- aren't interested in prostitutes. (I don't get that. But it's a fact.)

That's why there are separate boards. It just makes sense to me to respect that.

(Also, where is this woman?)

Last edited:
I mean, take me for example.

Maybe I'm a moron, but I'm still confused.

I see this review is on the spa board, so I think, is this some kind of spa thing? Because I'm really not interested in that (even if it ends in full service).

It reads like a straight prostitution review. I'd be interested in that. But then, it's on the spa board, so I'm not sure.

As I said, maybe I'm a moron. But why create such confusion?

Last edited:
I mean, take me for example.

Maybe I'm a moron, but I'm still confused.

I see this review is on the spa board, so I think, is this some kind of spa thing? Because I'm really not interested in that (even if it ends in full service).

It reads like a straight prostitution review. I'd be interested in that. But then, it's on the spa board, so I'm not sure.

As I said, maybe I'm a moron. But why create such confusion?
Happens to me all the time. I go to a spa, and instead of spandex, the girls have bikinis on. I ask for a massage and dontcha know instead of tossing a towel over me she sits on my face. Next thing you know she's wrapped around my cock.

I struggle but to no avail. Confusing I know, but I put up with it.

Last edited:
I mean, except for the fact that it gives no clue where the girl is located, that was an excellent review. It would be a pity if it got lost here in the "Coliseum" just because the OP got nasty when I asked for a clarification.

Lord Trident

Kate Rose katerose46@gmail.com

Posted in wrong section:

A Wheezing We Will Go or
A Rose By Any Other Name Will Taste, Feel or Be Just As Sweet

Saturday was a special day, a visit to my latest new thing and a visit by a special thing.
We can dispense with the whole russian thing but I will go into the special thing.

We all know by now that the Trident Master has seen it or done it, but ever so often the stars align and you get something new and exciting. (Not to mention wonderful)
I was given contact information for a young lady by a good monger friend who says he owes me for all my good work but it is I who now owes him for introducing me to a Kate.

Kate spinner, 5'2, very thin and petite, long brown hair, green eyes, pale skin, and big pouty lips.
Actually her description and I concur but what you don't get from a text or an email is what makes her special, beyond the sex part.
She is adorably cute when she smiles and laughs. She is very bright, very hip and very open. There will be a mental foreplay when you meet up with her because it's not a standard come in let's get you prepared to fuck and we are done. Kate will bring her inner beauty out to mesmerize you
and capture your attention. If you recognize this pattern it's because it's what you see during a date. She would rather spend some good time getting to know you, bullshit with you and actually showing interest in the nonsense you are spewing. Honestly I was talking a lot of shit. We had beer and wine, we had good company in the form of my dogs and all the time she was riveting.

Of course we all know that in the back of my mind all I want to do is fuck her tiny pussy with my equally tiny dick. The bedroom was more of the same, chatting and bullshitting. Then I asked her to remove her clothes and after a trip to the bathroom to get the cooch ready we were in the sack ready to go. I know my way around a bed when it comes to a hoochie but Kate doesn't give you that hoochie feel. It's like a good date getting
to the finale. We start kissing passionately and I start caressing her all over until I gingerly reach her beautifully shaven pussy.
My fans out there will be extremely happy to know that the pouty lips she was speaking about where her nice pussy lips.
I envisioned dick sucking, pussy lapping, fingers in the ass (hers not mine) but we got got up in the kissing that I just stayed on its present course. I played with her pussy and I can see that she was enjoying that to the point that my only desire was to make her cum in this fashion. This went on foe awhile until I prepped my cock for insertion into that tiny love canal.

Prior to entering her, she was tugging on my cock and almost made me blow. So I had to put an end to that quick. Finally mounted her, and all I can say is TIGHT, she felt like her pussy was made exclusively for my small cock. Thank heaven for spinners, gives small cock guys like me a chance. Let's say we kissed more and I fucked more until I couldn't hold hold any longer and I pulled out and removed he condom and unleashed a pint of jizz on her stomach.
This was like a broken spigot, it just continued to flowed out as I jerked it out. She laid there with a huge fucking grin. Nothing makes a man feel better than a chick with a very appreciative look on her face. I had to get something to wipe her off, there was pre-cum on my bed too, I must have been leaking from the first kiss. She get my motor revved up from the beginning.

After clean up, we chatted more, talked about meeting again because I must see her twice a month at minimum to get my fluids out. I arranged transportation to her home and we kissed good night. Did I forget she made a special trip to my home only because I was vouched for.

To wrap her up and give my usual summary would not do justice, Rose is a psycho-sexual event. Her mental tease
and the building semen in your loins is quite a journey. What I will say is she may not be for everyone.
-If IQ is less than a turnip, don't bother
-If you can't deal with bright girls, don't bother
-If you are looking for huge breasts and ass, don't bother
-If you are in a rush don't bother

-If you are into spinners, contact her quick
-Small penis, contact her
-Big dick but bright guy, yea she can handle you
-Into a more civilian style of sexual atmosphere, this is your girl

Bottom line, no matter what I wrote about her great personality, it's the sex I was after and sex is what I got. I have the sticky towel to prove it.
She can be reached at katerose46@gmail.com

I am and always will be
Lord Trident
The Trident Master

LT,

Sent the email, got the response and please excuse my ignorance with this provider but she referenced a "go all the way" rate, any idea the difference between that and her base rate?

Status
Not open for further replies.