Kate Rose Spinner that can Rock a Cock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried contacting Kate last week. After a friendly reply I have heard nothing from her. Not sure if she is out of town. Should I be patient and save up my sheckels for another session, or just move on? I'd hate to blow my budget at some Asian MP then hear from her a day later.

I say be patient, after reading the reviews she looks like a needle in the haystack. Remember it is a long weekend and she just might be busy. Wait another week if you can and if you don't hear from her by then move on....When I can save up enough beans I will contact her myself. Good Luck!

Lord Trident

Known Shill, beware posts may have been compenstae
I tried contacting Kate last week. After a friendly reply I have heard nothing from her. Not sure if she is out of town. Should I be patient and save up my sheckels for another session, or just move on? I'd hate to blow my budget at some Asian MP then hear from her a day later.
It could have been my fault but try again

Massage Review Sometimes in pays to carry Visa

What does the title mean, absolutely nothing. But I did use my credit card to extend my date with the lovely Kate.

We met up recently, I tend to post reviews after a few days to throw off scents and snitches, and we had a good start to a great day.
-Soft kissing
-Undress and a shower to freshen up
-Back on her bed for one of the longest DATY sessions in quite awhile
*Those who have met her will know what a fantastic hairless pussy she has. Tastes great and you lose yourself in her gyrating motion. She will smile like a Cheshire cat after a great mouse hunt.
-After a nice "O" on her part, up for more kissing and her stroking my cock.
*Those who have met her know she has great hands
-Who can be satisfied with her hands when her willing and able mouth is ready for action
-She sucked me until I had to pop and I know the rules so I drained myself on her chest.

Interlude: I check my messages and my "SO" wanted me to pick something up (I was supposed to be shopping), so Kate had a brilliant idea of us gong shopping and picking up what we needed and pick up where we left off.
Off we went to do the sneaky shopping and returned to her home a few hours later to pick up where we left off.

-Freshen up a bit and back to some warm up 69
-I was hard and ready to enter her and I wanted to reverse cowgirl her into doggie

I lasted a long fucking time and my girl was loving it. We were making out and doing everything we could to each other. Be respectful and safe and the sky is the limit. What felt like an hour was actually 2, man was this a great Thanksgiving. Don't get all crazy, we had stopped to drink water and chill because I was cumming but It was a session to remember.

Shout out to my man who introduced me to her in the first place. Thank You...

Wow, she sounds amazing.

I think I'm growing tired of the AMP thing and would love to spend an afternoon with someone and have a GFE experience.

Kate sounds like exactly what I need.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by asking this: what does an afternoon run? Someone mentioned 400 but is that an hour? I really have no idea how things work outside of the AMP world and what I get from this thread is that she charges for the time spent and not the specific act which I think I would prefer.

Thanks in advance!

Wow, she sounds amazing.

I think I'm growing tired of the AMP thing and would love to spend an afternoon with someone and have a GFE experience.

Kate sounds like exactly what I need.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by asking this: what does an afternoon run? Someone mentioned 400 but is that an hour? I really have no idea how things work outside of the AMP world and what I get from this thread is that she charges for the time spent and not the specific act which I think I would prefer.

Thanks in advance!
You are thinking along the lines of "off the rack"... Kate is not a full time pro (or at least she doesn't operate that way). Compose a well written email and outline what you would like in terms that you would use for a friend with benefits. Once / if you make it past her screening you can discuss specifics. Her's is not a Burger King type operation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.