Karikarina - Ukranian Woman • 631-827-7646

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
No didn't fall in. My posts are being moderated bc of me starting a new thread on Tessa when the old one was closed I assume.

I was trying to share info since most listing sites are down and get moderated for it? Surprised this didn't meet the same fate.

Just figured my input wasn't necessary if the result was the same.

No issues. Good time w her as usual but remembered why I stopped seeing her.

Thought maybe swimming upstream.
I had texted with her after you posted the new number and btw THANK YOU...and when I asked about bbfs she to my suprise said yes. That’s why I was kind of hoping for more detail but if nothings changed you answered my question

Thought maybe swimming upstream.
I had texted with her after you posted the new number and btw THANK YOU...and when I asked about bbfs she to my suprise said yes. That’s why I was kind of hoping for more detail but if nothings changed you answered my question
BBFS was available. No facial and no CIM.

Enjoy if you change your mind. I'm done posting and reviewing and giving heads up.

I obviously have run amuck of the 10 commandments and must be punished bc I posted about someone posting somewhere else.

I read that whole thread and still have no idea what I've done but it's of no matter anyway.

Mr. Wiggley

BBFS was available. No facial and no CIM.

Enjoy if you change your mind. I'm done posting and reviewing and giving heads up.

I obviously have run amuck of the 10 commandments and must be punished bc I posted about someone posting somewhere else.

I read that whole thread and still have no idea what I've done but it's of no matter anyway.
Thanks for the additional info and I hear you.

I remember seeing her ads a while ago and finding her personal social media pages. See an ad running on some site that I remember belonged to her. She is now on my to did list.

Took the hour for 300 after she confirmed 2 pops for the price of admission.

Put the donation down and she immediately got naked on the bed kissing like two old lovers, made my way down for some daty, which was fresh, especially since i was her first of the day, at this hotel anyway. had to wait for her to checkin. Moving on, once she reached an O she went in for a very skilled BBBJ which i thoroughly enjoyed from there on to cg where I blew in the bag.

After some brief small talk went fo round two starting with a BBBJ to get junior in the mood to CG to RCG to blow load number 2.

She is a good provider in that I wasn't kept waiting, made an appt early in the day and an hour before our scheduled time she did let me know she was running 10 minutes behind schedule due to traffic; turn out to be just 5 minutes. Doesn't appear to have drug issues and can and will make small talk; all qualities I like in a provider.

The pics of her floating around are her albeit old; she still has a rocking body for a woman in her mid 40's

Mr. Wiggley

Nice review Mike
Saw her several times and must say I loved the gfe she provided.
She started up selling me so I stopped. Maybe she figured she needed to be more realistic

Is this the body builder?
At the beginning of the thread, trigeek mentioned that she looked like someone from his gym. Also, some of her photos back then showed a more muscular looking lady. (I can't remember if those were photos she posted in her ads or ones that I came across in her social media.) In any case, that's probably what you remember.

At the beginning of the thread, trigeek mentioned that she looked like someone from his gym. Also, some of her photos back then showed a more muscular looking lady. (I can't remember if those were photos she posted in her ads or ones that I came across in her social media.) In any case, that's probably what you remember.
Thanks Banacek. I should have looked back at the earlier posts before I asked. She is the one I recalled. I thought I reviewed her, but I don't see my post here. Her pictures at the time showed when she was oiled up, dehydrated and ready for female body building competition. When I visited her, she had a nice body, but she was no longer competing and was much softer. As I recall, it was a decent experience, but a little pricey for my taste. What was surprising - and you had pointed it out early in the thread - was how easy it was to find her personal information online.

Anyone who has seen her upfront actually can confirm she offers bbfs? I'm talking to her at the moment and I did have her over my place when she originally began 2 years ago I believe and she for some reason seems to think bbfs is a double with her friend even after telling her what it is she still sings the old tune that bbfs is a session with her and her friend and I'm starting to get mad because I've been planning this all out in my head for a month and when the time finally comes she's either playing dumb with me or she doesn t know what it means which seems ridiculous because there is Google

Mr. Wiggley

Anyone who has seen her upfront actually can confirm she offers bbfs? I'm talking to her at the moment and I did have her over my place when she originally began 2 years ago I believe and she for some reason seems to think bbfs is a double with her friend even after telling her what it is she still sings the old tune that bbfs is a session with her and her friend and I'm starting to get mad because I've been planning this all out in my head for a month and when the time finally comes she's either playing dumb with me or she doesn t know what it means which seems ridiculous because there is Google
She is full of shit. I asked her flat out and she said 300 for a half hour to go there

She is full of shit. I asked her flat out and she said 300 for a half hour to go there
Ok nice to get a confirmation and wow 300 for hh? She quoted me 200hh to go to her a few hours ago. And outcall for hh is 325. So a $125 more to come to me. Didn't know gas was the same price as gold foh sucks cause she was actually nice and very cheap in the beginning charged me 200 for an h when she came to me in 2015.

I straight up told her sex and bj no condom and she says yes she does it. After talking for 10 min she tells me she doesn't do bbfs only does it with her friend and I'm like wtf you just said you do it. I'm mad and wasted like 2 days talking to her. You flat out asked for bbfs and she said yes?

Yep... for 300 a half hour and one pop
Not even close to worth it in my opinion
Thanks for the reply I don't get her she's playing stupid and I dont know why I've seen her before. Have you seen her before and does she remember you. Is that maybe why shes straight up with you. I'd be willing to pay that if she's straight up with me but shes playing games so I'm just gonna save my money and see someone else.

Mr. Wiggley

Thanks for the reply I don't get her she's playing stupid and I dont know why I've seen her before. Have you seen her before and does she remember you. Is that maybe why shes straight up with you. I'd be willing to pay that if she's straight up with me but shes playing games so I'm just gonna save my money and see someone else.
I haven't seen her in ages but she did seem to remember me, at least she played like she did. There are Brazilians and other providers reviewed on here for the same cost that are way more mileage at that price point.