Karikarina - Ukranian Woman • 631-827-7646

Latest updates from that new number posted in thread title:
She goes by Karikarina.
She's no longer Ukranian - now she's Italian.
She stepped into Mr. Peabody's Wayback Machine because now she's only 40.
Price for HH is $200, not $300 as had been previously discussed.

Stats:40 years old, White, 5' 5'', 135lbs, Green Eyes, Light Brown Hair, Athletic, 36-28-36, DD Cup, Bald Kitty
Available: ToMen, Couples
Fetish: SessionSwitch
Incall: $ 200.00 /half hour, $ 300.00 /hour , $ 350.00 /2 hours
Outcall: $ 250.00 /half hour, $ 325.00 /hour , $ 400.00 /2 hours
Credit Cards: Visa MC

Hot,sexy, sophisticated, experienced 40 Italian woman to ignite your every desire. For incalls and outcalls on Long Island. Serious inquiries only.
Please text or call 631-827-7646.

This made me certain that it's the same woman: she listed her IG @ lemondropnurse1, although it contains no posts.

Last edited:
I think this photo of her has been posted before or maybe I just remember seeing it in an ad.
In either case, I was wondering if this is actually her. Perhaps someone can confirm by the tattoo.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I agree on the pic although fairly old but from what I remember pretty representative of her body. Spoke with her maybe 2 months ago and she said yes to bbfs but wanted 300 for 30 mins for that.

What I want though is confirmation of someone actually going in raw. Anyone can say they allow bbfs to bring in business but once your midway in the act totally turn you down

Is that from an observation or from an experience? Because from your questions and lack of a review, it comes off as if you have not been with her.
I know the rules and follow them, when I confirm something I have first hand knowledge.

If you have read the thread you’d see I have reviewed her. I’ve seen her several times. Sorry I only reviewed her once.

Thanks Banacek. I should have looked back at the earlier posts before I asked. She is the one I recalled. I thought I reviewed her, but I don't see my post here. Her pictures at the time showed when she was oiled up, dehydrated and ready for female body building competition. When I visited her, she had a nice body, but she was no longer competing and was much softer. As I recall, it was a decent experience, but a little pricey for my taste. What was surprising - and you had pointed it out early in the thread - was how easy it was to find her personal information online.
I don't see it either. And I don't think there are other threads about her.
If you can remember that far back and forgetting about price, how would you compare her to Mandy in looks and quality of service?

I know the rules and follow them, when I confirm something I have first hand knowledge.

If you have read the thread you’d see I have reviewed her. I’ve seen her several times. Sorry I only reviewed her once.
I remember seeing her ads a while ago and finding her personal social media pages. See an ad running on some site that I remember belonged to her. She is now on my to did list.

Took the hour for 300 after she confirmed 2 pops for the price of admission.

Put the donation down and she immediately got naked on the bed kissing like two old lovers, made my way down for some daty, which was fresh, especially since i was her first of the day, at this hotel anyway. had to wait for her to checkin. Moving on, once she reached an O she went in for a very skilled BBBJ which i thoroughly enjoyed from there on to cg where I blew in the bag.

After some brief small talk went fo round two starting with a BBBJ to get junior in the mood to CG to RCG to blow load number 2.

She is a good provider in that I wasn't kept waiting, made an appt early in the day and an hour before our scheduled time she did let me know she was running 10 minutes behind schedule due to traffic; turn out to be just 5 minutes. Doesn't appear to have drug issues and can and will make small talk; all qualities I like in a provider.

The pics of her floating around are her albeit old; she still has a rocking body for a woman in her mid 40's
I'm sorry. I did a search through the box and didn't see a what I thought was a review come up because the opening line of the review didn't read like one to me and I passed it over. My apologies.

But in the review you made no mention of BBFS. So did your partake or was it just offered? The other members are intent on knowing whether it is just something she says or something she actually does. I'm just trying to end the speculation and questions. Your confirmation lacked any details and I'm concerned it will just lead to more questions. Case in point, by me.

Thank you Banacek for pushing for an actual confirmation I just want an actual confirmation all I've heard is she's offered it over phone but no one actually saying they went in raw and ive read this whole thread since the beginning. I saw her back when she was starting out and she was a good time and way cheaper for outcall back then, then she is now. Was gfe liked kissing and gave a pretty good bbj. Nice lady not sure what she's like now though I hope shes not lying to just bring her more customers I'd probably see her if she did bbfs she's hot and still got it for someone who's a GILF.

Last edited by a moderator:
a word of warning about this skank. she has changed alot over last couple years. i first saw her she was a horny, sexy, engaging MILF who never rushed and really took her time. Unfortunately, she is very different now. she is always on the upsell, either a double with some 60 year old blonde, or “extra” services. she keeps rooms in 2-3 different hotels simultaneously. usually CMI, Hampton and smithtown... she books clients every 30 minutes regardless if u take short, 1/2 or full hour, often in different hotels...and BBFS is definitely available. after these comments, some will rush to see her and others will avoid. personally, after seeing first hand how much she changed and how risky her behavior has become, i wont see her. i am legitimately concerned about WHY she has changed so much. Please consider this a public service announcement.

a word of warning about this skank. she has changed alot over last couple years. i first saw her she was a horny, sexy, engaging MILF who never rushed and really took her time. Unfortunately, she is very different now. she is always on the upsell, either a double with some 60 year old blonde, or “extra” services. she keeps rooms in 2-3 different hotels simultaneously. usually CMI, Hampton and smithtown... she books clients every 30 minutes regardless if u take short, 1/2 or full hour, often in different hotels...and BBFS is definitely available. after these comments, some will rush to see her and others will avoid. personally, after seeing first hand how much she changed and how risky her behavior has become, i wont see her. i am legitimately concerned about WHY she has changed so much. Please consider this a public service announcement.
We get the warning about her marketing skills, but I think members would also like to know about her bedroom skills. If you actually had a a session with her and didn't just bail on seeing her because of her new attitude, how about a real review?

Thanks for sharing. What was the damage?

Ban your slipping... i did review. said it WAS good... this kind of BS response from mods is why so many stop reviewing at all
I don't understand. Are you saying that post #156 is a review and that you said it WAS good? Because I don't see that there.
If you are saying that you previously reviewed her, that is not what I meant. My statement here, "If you actually had a a session with her and didn't just bail on seeing her because of her new attitude," should have made it clear that I was talking about this visit with her.
And I said it in a clear, concise, calm demeanor, so exactly what was BS about my response?