Julie's Busted

Re: Want to play games........

Originally posted by Ozzy
Be careful what you wish for!

Since 3rd rail has this thing about accusing me of seeking peoples personal info and outing them. I've decided I'm going to live up to his expectations of me... or rather his accusations.

So I've decided what to do with my election winnings and number winnings from this past week.

FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS

To the first person who can supply me with 3rdRail's personal info or any information that leads me to his door step.

If human shit like he and Catelli are going to populate this place I won't be stopping by any longer.
Now I'm really sorry that I used that Ronnie Reagan quote earlier as it's so appropriate here. As always when Ozzy can't answer the facts he resorts to bullying and threats.

Come and get me. My Mossberg is waiting and have the balls to come by yourself and leave the FBI behind.

Just An Opinion

This entire topic is filled with here-say etc. I really do not have a side one way or another on the topic. I am quite certain that LE, and the press, as usual are blowing things out of proportion a bit. They just always tend to do so on this topic. If Julie was aware that a girl that was below the age of 18 was working for her, shame on her. And she should be punished for it. That is just simply wrong! The cards will eventually come out in the long-run. Until then, I for one would certainly not make a judgement about her one way or the other.

Last edited:

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
Originally posted by Ozzy
Here's a fucking guy who admitted to fucking at least one and probably a number of other unfortuate ******** girls in question and he had the fucking nerve to call *ME* a low life for simply discussing what was going on at Julies.
I don't know where you got that i admitted to fucking "at least one" of Julie's alleged lolitas. I think you're confusing myself with Skagen, who did admit to fucking Heaven, but with all the people coming at you it's easy to forget who said what.

I actually never fucked Heaven and it wasn't cuz i thought she might've been too young but rather i was just not that attracted to her. I've always gone for the "ethnic" type. When i was going to Julie's i'd always see Heaven there and she once asked me why i never chose her and if i thought i was "too good" for her, whatever that was supposed to mean.

Ozzy, as for your original post that i responded to, i'll have no problem offering you an apology should it come out that she was actually doing the things she's accused of regarding young girls. I just never really thought she'd do anything like and that and thus jumped on you cuz i thought you were simply piling shit on her when she wasn't around to defend herself.

Time will tell .......

Why Have Rules?

Haven't been here in a while. Doing too much fucking. Sorry if you guys already know this, but I've gotta ask....
Who the fuck is this OZZY dude and how come other poor fucks get banned but he just posts shit all the time? Is he a friend of the APM? Why have rules when this guy can break them in one thread and it don't matter? Looks like he broke rules 1, 2,4,6, and 10 just in this thread. What the fuck? He's obviously got a hardon for Julie (not the good kind, neither). And a bunch of other suckers. How do I know what rules I can break and which ones I'll get tossed for?

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
Anyone up for "clubbing" hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I think you get it.
p.s. me thinks you owe someone $20

Last edited:
Originally posted by April
Anyone up for "clubbing" hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I think you get it.
p.s. me thinks you owe someone $20
What the fuck you talking about? "Me thinks"? What kind of talk is that for a whoreboard?
And I owe LOTS of people money, but $20 isn't even worth talking about.
Who asked YOU anyway?

Re: Why Have Rules?

Originally posted by Dick Able
Haven't been here in a while. Doing too much fucking. Sorry if you guys already know this, but I've gotta ask....
Who the fuck is this OZZY dude and how come other poor fucks get banned but he just posts shit all the time? Is he a friend of the APM? Why have rules when this guy can break them in one thread and it don't matter? Looks like he broke rules 1, 2,4,6, and 10 just in this thread. What the fuck? He's obviously got a hardon for Julie (not the good kind, neither). And a bunch of other suckers. How do I know what rules I can break and which ones I'll get tossed for?
Ozzy has been on the board forever and has over 6000 posts. Lot of quality ones. You have less than 20. Might give him a bit more latitude. so, the answer is...don't break any and you'll be around to see 6000 posts.

Last edited:
Julies

I know that I have often go at it with Ozzy on this board with regard to Julies and i am sure that I am one of the shills that he is speaking of. Julies was very good for every one who pays for pussy. Her rate was reasonable, if you had a lousy session she would make it up to you and you felt safe when you were there. Just the fact that Julies was an option probably kept the cost of pussy down every place else. Kind of like having a Wall Mart around. I know that julie was no angel but in this industry she was better then most.

I am sure that we will all be feeling the effects of this for a long time to come. I am glad i am out of this.

Back to my hole....

Re: Re: Why Have Rules?

Originally posted by Spawn
Ozzy has been on the board forever and has over 6000 posts. Lot of quality ones. You have less than 20. Might give him a bit more latitude. so, the answer is...don't break any and you'll be around to see 6000 posts.
Oh, I get it you have to be one of the in crowd to break the rules.
Thanks

Dick Able...

Don't take it to hard man..it's just that the word of the more experienced posters will carry extra weight...they've been around for a while and have seen it all, and most likely have reported on all of it.

Straight ahead,
Capy