Julie's Busted

whitelightening

Known liar, all posts suspect
Julie-take a plea

With the new charges unsealed totaling 54 felonies, no waqy to make bail since one cannot prove their source of capital was not from ill gotten gains seems the road ahead for Julie and her team is a rough one.
To finance a defense against so many felonies one is looking at a legal bill upwards of $1 million with outsourcing being investigators, motions, billable hours that one atty cannot support will need to bring in "as-counsel", subp. record information and telephone searches, tails on her former workers who potentially can and will be testifying against her, backgrounds on any and all clients she can possibly find for credibility regarding the age of the women they visited.
Where is the money going to come from to pay for all of this. An decent criminal atty bills at $400 p/hr, investigators bill at $100 p/hr plus expenses and you are speaking of a team needed to track and trace all 25 present and past employees in the underground.
If she cannot show $500,000 for bail, cash or property where then is she going to get and show (getting I am sure she has) but showing the source of the money to pay for the defense team.
Her website is asking for contributions in the future through her attys office. What are we talking about, chump change when it comes to millions needed for a defense.
A plea will be coming very soon, watch with time served being counted.
And these are only the state charges, what about the federal tax, conspiracy, RICO, and then the state tax etc.
Ask to do federal white collar time and retire on camp cupcakes medical and dental plan.

Don’t believe that shit about Julie giving all her money to the dogs.... cats, birds, squirles, rats whatever.... And not having any money for her bail. For one.. her bail is probaly a "secure bond", which means she or anyone who posts bail for her has to account for that money and prove it was legally gotten.

Also, during one of her drug busts (or both?) she had Lynne Stewart handling her defense. I don't think a shark of her stature was doing very much pro-bono work that late in her career. Not like she was right out of law school.

I could probably say something about Julie, Crack Head Larry Davis and Sheik Omar Abdel el-Rahman all sharing the same attourney...... But I won't.

See I can be a nice guy.

Last edited:

whitelightening

She has the money

What I was saying Ozzy was that she has the money but CANNOT SHOW FROM WHERE OR HOW IT WAS OBTAINED.

Lynnn Stewart may be a shark but she is an atty with a cause type atty, not interested in the money but the cause. Larry Davis had no money but that was white against black, white cop, black defe., Sheik terrorist was her cause to topple the govt, drugs are the poor women being framed as a curreir etc cause.

Julie has the cash but there is no way she can prove where or how she obtained it.

As to the dogs, lets get things straight, what does a vet cost especially when you are probably paying him in free pussy from her staff.

Dog food, what do they eat fillet mignon, turtles, a head of lettuce a week at 79 cents. All the money is probably off shore, and no one has access to it because remember her son worked for her also and was probably caught up in the bust and his passport taken. So that only leaves the trusted atty to get to the money to pay himself.

WOULD YOU TRUST AN ATTY WITH AN UNACCOUNTABLE OFFSHORE ACCOUNT? No one would, so you sit in jail and wait for the black book calls to surface attempting to expose the big shots she serviced.

I dont know anything about Julie, she has problems for sure, but I wonder.
Musta been alot of police officers, politicians, etc....using her services..........might be alot of people sweating under the collar, not because they might get exposed, but because they might be in shallow waters concerning their careers....

Last edited:
Originally posted by Ozzy
I just fucking told you that at first I didn't know who was involved and you posted my quotes out of sequence to suit your needs.

I guess the girls were ashamed and didn;'t want ANYONE to know. A day or two later when I spoke to Monica she admitted to me it was her and another of the girls.
God, I wish I had added to my first post a thought I had at that time which was that one of the other things that makes me laugh soooo much is when you make a declarative statement that such and such is an absolute fact and paint yourself into the corner. Then you have to go and make up a cute little story as to why your initial information was incorrect and how now you know the whole true story.

Most often this occurs when the story you tell the first time suits one purpose and then when you have some other purpose you have to do more of your famous revisionist history so that the new story can fit whatever that new purpose is. It's just too entertaining when a liar gets caught up and trips over his own lies.

She didn't have her own ad at that time or YOU would have called me on that dare and posted her info when I said it wasn't available. You and countless others would love to throw something like that in my face and prove me wrong. If I wasn't so sure about her not having her own ad at that time, I'd never have dared anyone here to find one.

And I stated she saw some of her regs on the side..... But we all know a regular couldn't very well be busting anyone he'd already fucked. I believe that’ called entrapment.
She did have an ad at that time and when you said that no one had her number I would have loved to call you out on it. So,I tried calling that number but the phone was already shut off and dead.
Likely because she ran away for fear of being busted or had been ensnared by that bust.

Don't get me wrong... I wasn't disagreeing with anything you said. Just noting that the reason Julie sits in rikers tonight has nothing to do with her being destitute or given all her money to stray cats and dogs. Money is probably in the Cayman's or invested elsewhere.

Thing is how are they to prove the money came thru donations ?

And Sharks don't care how dirty your money is..... they'll take anyone’s money even if the ink is still dripping off the bills.

You know nothing about whats inside OS cause I never mentioned making any threats there.

If it wasn't posted by "0z" in registered letters than it wasn't posted by me. I just threatened you here so I don't need to hide behind an alias.

You made that post.
Keep on saying it like a mantra and it may make it true in your mind despite the fact that it's a lie in the real world. Or perhaps you should try this one: "Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,Mo-par,etc..."

You know nothing about whats inside OS cause I never mentioned making any threats there.

If it wasn't posted by "0z" in registered letters than it wasn't posted by me. I just threatened you here so I don't need to hide behind an alias.

You made that post.
Tired of quoting Slinky, so let me try dear old demented and departed Ronnie Reagan: "There you go again."

Originally posted by 3rd Rail
She did have an ad at that time and when you said that no one had her number I would have loved to call you out on it. So,I tried calling that number but the phone was already shut off and dead.
Likely because she ran away for fear of being busted or had been ensnared by that bust.
You probably saw an old cityvibe ad for her... I think it's still up there along with Camilla's from the original team brazil who hasn't been here in two years.

Point is.... that I said you couldn't contact her... and you just admitted that I was right.

You probably saw an old cityvibe ad for her... I think it's still up there along with Camilla's from the original team brazil who hasn't been here in two years.

Point is.... that I said you couldn't contact her... and you just admitted that I was right.
That ad was new just for this visit before she agreed to work with April. The point is that she was here when you said she wasn't.

Prepare yourself. Better lay in a big store of coc and pot because you're headed for a really heavy withdrawal syndrome....multiple X boxes are being recalled....

You made that post.
The great thing about you is that you don't know what's on OS either. You can't remember what you or anyone else posted and that's how you get trapped in all you itsy bitsy little lies.

He didn't send me any info like IP's/ISP or anything of the sort. All he did was acknowledge that the posts were made by the same person when I inquired.

Not 4 nothing but Craig has on occasion posted what ISP a certain poster causing trouble was using.

Perhaps with me it was because I've never posted there under any name and appeared to be an innocent with no agenda being drawn into something on his board. Plus the fact I never bitched to him about anything.......

Or maybe it was because I sent him his personal info (sent to me by a friend) and asked him how he'd feel if I left it up on my site.... letting him believe thats where I got it.

He replied to me rather quickly.... within an hour or two.

Once I show I mean business and hunt down and hurt 3rd rail... no one will ever fuck with me again.
Funny how a guy who hardly ever looks at 6996 or CL knows about something that's posted there which people who admit to looking carefully at it have never seen or heard about. Either you attend to more minutia than the cogniscenti or this is just more of your bullshit.

Last edited:
btw...

I saw your posts on CL requesting people to post my personal info....

Keep this up and I am going to seriously hurt you like you could never imagine. The word torture comes to mind..... brutal, ruthless, peeling your skin with a dull potato peeler kind of torture that will make what Nazi's and Viet Cong did look tame.
Ok children let's all sing together: Ozzy's a Brown Shirt. Ozzy's a Brown Shirt. Ozzy's a Brown Shirt. Ozzy's a Brown Shirt. Ozzy's a Brown Shirt. Ozzy's a Brown Shirt. Ozzy's a Brown Shirt.

Ex-con charged with 'renting' girls to brothel

BY CURTIS L. TAYLOR AND KAREN FREIFELD
STAFF WRITER

February 17, 2005,

An ex-convict was indicted yesterday on charges that he repeatedly had sex with an ******** girl while lending her to a brothel for a daily fee.

Edward Figueroa, 23, pleaded not guilty during his arraignment in State Supreme Court in Manhattan.

He was charged with promoting prostitution; 21 counts of criminal sex acts; 18 counts of rape; and one count each of intimidating and tampering with a witness, according to the 15-page indictment.

Figueroa allegedly had sex with the teen, whose name was withheld from court papers, and lent her to Julie's of New York, a Manhattan brothel, from May 24 to July 6, the indictment alleges.

Figueroa remained in jail on $200,000 bail, officials said.

His lawyer, Stuart Birbach, declined to comment, saying he had not yet discussed the case with his client.

Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Matthew Bassiur alleged that Figueroa got paid on a daily basis for renting the 17-year-old girl to Julie Moya, who is facing charges that she operated a midtown brothel that grossed millions of dollars.

"The defendant was a supplier of at least one of the ******** girls into the prostitution ring ... got a percent of what the girl made," Bassiur said.

Figueroa also tried to intimidate an informant in the case, Bassiur alleged.

Bassiur said Figueroa was convicted of a drug charge in December 2002.

If convicted of the current top count of promoting prostitution, he faces a minimum of 3 to 6 years in prison.

Moya was charged this month in a 56-count indictment, including 25 counts of statutory rape and 28 counts of criminal sex acts, all for sex involving ******** girls.

Moya faces up to 15 years if convicted of the most serious charges of promoting prostitution for allegedly forcing girls as young as 15 to have sex with her clients.

Prosecutors believe she ran the prostitution ring for 10 years.
Subscribe to Newsday home delivery

Can you say HOSED!!!!!

Last edited:
He didn't send me any info like IP's/ISP or anything of the sort. All he did was acknowledge that the posts were made by the same person when I inquired.

Not 4 nothing but Craig has on occasion posted what ISP a certain poster causing trouble was using.

Perhaps with me it was because I've never posted there under any name and appeared to be an innocent with no agenda being drawn into something on his board. Plus the fact I never bitched to him about anything.......

Or maybe it was because I sent him his personal info (sent to me by a friend) and asked him how he'd feel if I left it up on my site.... letting him believe thats where I got it.

He replied to me rather quickly.... within an hour or two.

Once I show I mean business and hunt down and hurt 3rd rail... no one will ever fuck with me again.
Ozzy contacts Craig thinking the poster on 6996 is 3rd rail but Craig will only verify that the person who reposted my GoHVB post is the same person who posted on 6996 asking for Ozzy's info. But Craig won't give Ozzy the IPs. Sounds like Ozzy wants to get that person's PERSONAL INFORMATION

Oh, no....does that mean that

OZZY = JULIE ?

Some one is Lying

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 18, 2005 -- A 15-year-old prostitute was handed around like merchandise — kicked from a wholesaler pimp to a retailer madam — before being peddled to johns at a secret chain of Manhattan brothels, according to charges growing out of a disturbing new arrest.
Yesterday, a barrel-chested East Harlem man named Edward Figueroa — nicknamed "Little Eddie" — turned himself in as the accused wholesaler of ******** flesh.

Manhattan prosecutors say Figueroa — at 23, already a cocaine felon on parole — recruited at least one ******** prostitute into the stables of one of Manhattan's most enterprising madams.

His payment: a daily cut of the girl's earnings, prosecutors say.

The pubescent prostitute has turned informant against Figueroa and the madam to whom he allegedly handed her off.

That madam is Julie Moya, a 47-year-old animal-rescue zealot and cocaine felon who cops say charged johns from $200 to $600 for an hour with one of her "girls."

The trysts allegedly took place at any of Moya's five Midtown locations.

"The defendant was a supplier of at least one of the ******** girls into the prostitution ring," said Assistant District Attorney Matthew Bassiur.
Figueroa pleaded not guilty to a 42-count indictment charging that, in his role as procurer, he is as guilty of raping the unidentified girl as are her JOHNS...

Last edited:
Want to play games........

Be careful what you wish for!

Since 3rd rail has this thing about accusing me of seeking peoples personal info and outing them. I've decided I'm going to live up to his expectations of me... or rather his accusations.

So I've decided what to do with my election winnings and number winnings from this past week.

FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS

To the first person who can supply me with 3rdRail's personal info or any information that leads me to his door step.

If human shit like he and Catelli are going to populate this place I won't be stopping by any longer.

Last edited:

whitelightening

Ozzy- What are election winnings?

Ozzy:
What are election winning. There has been no election in this country or an other country but Iraq since Nov. 2004.

What election are you talking about and how did you ever get to bet on one?