Julie/Jordan 631-575-2851 (Pt Jeff, Holbrook)

Just saw this one at the shitty motel in ronk/bohemia I asked for two rounds and she wanted 180, so i headed over and txted for the room number and a few seconds later i see some older guy shuffling over to his car and then i get my txt w the room number. Guess he may have just got done with her. When she opened the door she seemed to be exactly what i expected maybe a lil older looking than the pics but nothing major. Body was decent nothing too crazy smaller decent tits and ass wasnt that big but it was nice enough also had some tattoos.

So she tells me to get comfortable and never even asks for her donation, so i lay back and she starts blowing me pretty good and when i felt a lil over excited i asked her to stop then started sucking her tits and eating her pussy which was nice and fresh and she loved that. Then i layed back and we had a quick 69 cuz i just couldnt hold out at that moment she was licking balls but i put my dick back in her mouth so i could cum in it, now i had no idea what to expect because most women act like youre feeding then the most disgusting medicine in the world.... But not this one, she seemed to love it just kept going and going and going never had head like this b4 guess she swallowed at some point cuz she wouldnt stop sucking, it actually started to hurt then i went back to almost getting hard again. For the 3rd time i asked her to stop so we can take a break and she offered me a massage. So I layed there for about 10 15mins and that felt great and we were talking about all kinds of stuff, I started feeling like the massge was going on too long and didnt want it to cut into the 2nd round.

I offered her a massage but i really just wanted her on her stomach so I could start eating out her ass which we both really enjoyed, her ass wasnt too big but the hole sure was nice and tasty, i ate her pussy and ass some more while she was on her back. Condom was out and i was ready to fully go again which is a rare thing for me that quick but this was alot of fun. She sucked a lil more and put the condom on and i started fuckin her wow she is really tight felt like a blood pressure cuff on my dick i was shocked and i couldnt hold out much longer for the 2nd load, she was going crazy making noises grabbing me saying all kinds of stuff like ''youre so deep in me'' ''shoot your load in me'' and tongue kissing the whole time. I finally finished and took the condom off and wiped up, go dressed and was ready to go but she just stood in front of me talking the whole time like another 15mins at this point i kinda just wanted to go now.

So at this point she still never asked for payment, maybe she had so much fun she was gonna let me go for free (always a dream of mine) so i asked her and she said put the donation on the table, and i asked 180 she said yes i hoped maybe shed gave me a break and that was it. Id def do this again it really felt like just meeting up with a gf and it was alot of fun. She did mention up front no anal but i wonder if i could work on her with that. Also I didnt mention this but even before fuckin there was alot of deep kissing the whole time her lips are pretty soft and nice so that was fun, she was also kissing my neck and ears alot like just all over me the whole time. Even said youre real handsome on my way out but who knows if she was just saying that or just acting.

Hope i didnt forget anything... since forbidden fruit is right down the road i took a quick peek in there and seemed to be the same old shit sitting around there, happy i didnt take a chance there and pay almost what i did at the motel to maybe grab some ass.
She's been around for a long time. I'm sure it's an act.
However, She's still a lot of fun.

Even if some of its an act, it stills works because it was great service and ill def go back just hope service stays the same.

Most have a real bad attitude so no matter how good they look so this was rare find seemed to be having alot of fun doing what she does.

Even if some of its an act, it stills works because it was great service and ill def go back just hope service stays the same.

Most have a real bad attitude so no matter how good they look so this was rare find seemed to be having alot of fun doing what she does.
When i research the phone number for a picture i keep coming up with the name JORDAN, is this the same girl. Thank you

It's been a while since I've seen her, about a year, probably 18 months. Was happy with the service and the attitude, but not the appearance. The pics with the glasses and thigh high boots were from a long, long time ago. I was glad I was only there for bbjcim. A recent review says her body has improved recently.

Saw her back in april at the lakeland in ronkonkoma. We agreed on an hour of bbfs 2 pops for a little more than double her normal rate. Had to supply my recent std negative test results for her to agree to it, and even then, im pretty sure she only went for it because im a young dude and hadnt seen many providers before her (she asked).

It was ok. She gets into head and sex a lot, lots of moaning and dirty talk, but tbh it kinda turned me off as it seemed like overkill to me and way too fake. Pictures were more or less accurate. I do recall that she was wearing her wedding ring, and that skeeved me out a bit too, to be fucking a married woman (not my thing, especially since my last relationship ended where i was cheated on). I will say that she more than likely does this as additonal side money and probably has a real job, based on her brand new leased audi parked outside.

Personally, i havent seen her again, mostly because her bbfs is too expensive for me (maybe when i get my return this year lol), but also because i have an UTR that is younger than me and is cheaper for the same bbfs and way better head.

If she's married Who cares.
I don't care about her personal life. I'm there for me. That's what I'm paying for.
I've paid more and gotten less
I found her to be attractive friendly, clean and eager to please without rushing me out the door.
I'm sure it's an act and she has a script that she follows.
But I'd rather her act like a sweetheart than a bitch.
But different strokes.

If she's married Who cares.
I don't care about her personal life. I'm there for me. That's what I'm paying for.
I've paid more and gotten less
I found her to be attractive friendly, clean and eager to please without rushing me out the door.
I'm sure it's an act and she has a script that she follows.
But I'd rather her act like a sweetheart than a bitch.
But different strokes.
How late does she work and may i ask where you saw her

Saw her back in april at the lakeland in ronkonkoma. We agreed on an hour of bbfs 2 pops for a little more than double her normal rate. Had to supply my recent std negative test results for her to agree to it, and even then, im pretty sure she only went for it because im a young dude and hadnt seen many providers before her (she asked).

It was ok. She gets into head and sex a lot, lots of moaning and dirty talk, but tbh it kinda turned me off as it seemed like overkill to me and way too fake. Pictures were more or less accurate. I do recall that she was wearing her wedding ring, and that skeeved me out a bit too, to be fucking a married woman (not my thing, especially since my last relationship ended where i was cheated on). I will say that she more than likely does this as additonal side money and probably has a real job, based on her brand new leased audi parked outside.

Personally, i havent seen her again, mostly because her bbfs is too expensive for me (maybe when i get my return this year lol), but also because i have an UTR that is younger than me and is cheaper for the same bbfs and way better head.
Can we we edit this to be less specific please? Might as well posted the address and room number. SMH

Said she works another job midnight til morning which is dumb unless she needs a paycheck cuz she could prob make more just by swallowing another load or 2. I mean i think the other guy walked out of there and i was there for about 45mins and she easily made the same or more than it would take me like 10hrs to make...

Sometimes it would be cool to be a lady, i know what my job would be! Id rather eat fat old pussy all day than work my job if roles were reversed.

Saw Julie/Jordan yesterday enjoyed the time with her, she was friendly, not fat. I would say a nice thickness, no rush at all, I would say she really enjoys what she does, I also would say she is educated, price was as previous written. I would repeat.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw Julie/Jordan yesterday enjoyed the time with her, she was friendly, not fat. I would say a nice thickness, no rush at all, I would say she really enjoys what she does, I also would say she is educated, price was as previous written. I would repeat.
Please flush out your review.
At a minimum list the sexual acts you engaged in and whether or not they were performed with or without protection.

It doesn't have to be in Penthouse Forum style, just list the acts.

Thanks

Please flush out your review.
At a minimum list the sexual acts you engaged in and whether or not they were performed with or without protection.

It doesn't have to be in Penthouse Forum style, just list the acts.

Thanks
Aww geez. I've been social distancing for almost 11 months now. I'm finding it impossible to get an appointment for the vaccine.
And now you advise that posting reviews penthouse form style is not a requirement.

Come on — it's all I got left.

ok then price was 150, protection BJ, She likes her anus played with slowly, I used the digits and she was loving it,I would say if you build up a relationship with her its on the table, she also had no problem with playing with her vagina, she takes it all but does not swallow.