Julie/Jordan 631-575-2851 (Pt Jeff, Holbrook)

Saw this one again and maybe its just me maybe i just get tired of repeats but didnt seem all that great this time.

First i texted and tried to get 2 rounds for 150 since im a repeat customer and she replied 200 for 2 rounds which was funny cuz i had 2 rounds last time for 180. Reminded her of that and she said ok to 180. I get to the same spot in ronkonkoma walk in get undressed and lay down so she starts rubbing my back and legs which was ok then had her lay down and i started massaging her and eating her ass. Asked her to flip over and made out with her ate her out then she was playing with my dick which got me real excited so laid down so she could stick it in her mouth and a min later i couldnt hold back and shot it all in her mouth. Last time we were in a 69 and im pretty sure she swallowed unless she found a way to let it just drool out of her mouth who knows, this time she jumped up to go to the sink to spit which kinda turned me off.

So she comes back over to me licking my dick balls working way up to chest and neck and seems to get on top of me like she wanted to fuck without a condom which i wouldnt do anyway and i was nowhere near ready to go again. So i got another 10min massage and she just started talking about the weirdest shit like what a mean bitch she is and all this other stuff. I got real close to asking her to just let me go but thought she might still want the 180 and for just 30 dollars more i should just stay and fuck her. When i finally had enough of the massage and her talking i flipped over and she blew me again and it just wasnt that great like i was feeling teeth i was bracing myself for each time she went down. I was like 70% hard so just put a condom on and fucked her a bit i had to remind her to give me a condom too so who knows if she would have let me do it without.

Fucked for a bit shes making all this noise saying stuff like i want you to cum deep inside me, i think thats code word for just finish and get the fuck out already... I wasnt gonna finish anyway so i gave up and just left. On the way out i asked if she would do anal just to see what she would say and she said maybe and to mention it next time and she would tell me how much extra she would want. Problem is there prob wont be a next time, She's ok looking but after 2 times i think im done. She's gotta be over 40 and a bit flabby but not too bad.

This time i didnt feel it was all that worth it and shouldnt have bothered , i mean she was good and all maybe it was just me.
She must see so many guys she didnt even remember me i guess thats to be expected.

I’ve seen her 3 times. Reviews are pretty accurate. Photos on her ad bare resemblance but she’s older and thicker. I’d say no more than 35. She’s attractive, always had good hygiene but she talks a bit too much for my taste. Especially when she’s fucking you... same phrases she says to everyone. She sucks a mean cock so I went back for more. If you ask her for specific services/extras she will try to get more $$ from you. The first 2 times I didn’t ask for Anything and let her do her thing. Started with an awesome bbj and then mounted me bbfs before switching to doggie cip and watched her let it spill out on the comforter both times. Third (and final) visit started the same as previous visits but when I mentioned cip she asked me for more $$. I declined and went with the cover for the same 150 donation. That’s not why I won’t repeat... I’m sure if I went back and kept my mouth shut she would have did her routine and went bb... I stopped because her arm was marked up. Bruises like she just started using and missed the veins. Just thought I’d share that info since nobody seems to have mentioned it yet. And I was tested after bb, all good on my end.

I saw her a couple weeks ago got bbfs and cip with her I actually really enjoyed my time and am going back she’s got like a librarian or teacher you would bang look to her

I got to see Jordan again last week. Same place in Bohemia I got there before she did. Watched her walk to her room. same 150. Didn’t touch it until I left. Same outfit with boots. Lol.
She put on a few lbs since the last time I saw her. Maybe 10 or so. Still attractive even tho she wears a lot of makeup. She does have a Juicy ass.

After a better look this time, I’d put her age in the over 35 range. I could be off. This profession tends to age girls faster looks wise, except for the Asians. In the right light. A 40 year old Asian can pass for mid twenties.

She started me off with a nice back rub while rubbing her tits on my back and ass. It felt nice. she does talk a lot but it’s nice friendly conversation. Like old friends.
I know we’re not and it’s fake . It’s still nice.
I turn over and she started blowing me . (no cover) . After a while she asked if wanted to get inside her. Yes please.
She had a cover ready. She never suggested me doing her raw. Not that I would. Not judging, just not for me.

She climbed on top for some cowgirl and rode me for a while. She asked if I wanted to get her from behind. Um Duh. She hopped off and got on all fours in the middle of the bed. I got up in there and pounded away until I blew in the bag.
Baby wipes to clean up.

No daty (didn’t try) or dfk this time.
More small talk while dressing and on my way.

My only issue was the fake moans and dirty talk. Usually it’s a mood killer for me but she was a good ride so it didn’t stop me from busting.

Her skin is soft smooth and clean. I didn’t see any track marks any evidence of drug use. The room isn’t lit up so maybe I just didn’t see them.
However. From past experience.
Most addicts don’t take care of themselves or can keep a job. She says she does have one.
She doesn’t work weekends. Junkies work 24/7.
Not that I have a problem fucking junkies.
If there wasn’t any junkies we would have a lot less providers to choose from.

I’d see her again. Our schedules don’t always line up because of her real job also I wish she had a better location and didn’t talk so much.
Still fun and a good professional provider.

Been away for few years from the hobby. But with this crazy COVID year, I say WTF. Wanted to start slow with a familiar face. Saw thread that Jordan was still around. Tough time getting hold of her, maybe cause I have new number. After a dozen calls/text she answers. Set up meeting at the same ronkonkoma motel. Texted a few miles away, she pushes appt back 30 minutes, glad it didn’t text from parking lot. Hate waiting in the no tell motel parking lot. Other then a few pounds, glad to see she’s still the same chatty / friendly provider. No obvious signs of drug use. Paid the $150. Off came her sexy nightie and she claims she remembers me. Lol. She even offered 2 pops as a welcome back gift, no up charge. Nice DFK, BBBJ and covered CG. She never hinted that BBFS was option. Which is fine by me. Only managed 1 pop, in a rush. Took a rain check for 2 pops next time. Hope to contribute more in the future.

Been away for few years from the hobby. But with this crazy COVID year, I say WTF. Wanted to start slow with a familiar face. Saw thread that Jordan was still around. Tough time getting hold of her, maybe cause I have new number. After a dozen calls/text she answers. Set up meeting at the same ronkonkoma motel. Texted a few miles away, she pushes appt back 30 minutes, glad it didn’t text from parking lot. Hate waiting in the no tell motel parking lot. Other then a few pounds, glad to see she’s still the same chatty / friendly provider. No obvious signs of drug use. Paid the $150. Off came her sexy nightie and she claims she remembers me. Lol. She even offered 2 pops as a welcome back gift, no up charge. Nice DFK, BBBJ and covered CG. She never hinted that BBFS was option. Which is fine by me. Only managed 1 pop, in a rush. Took a rain check for 2 pops next time. Hope to contribute more in the future.
She must be busy. I tried to call yesterday without any luck.

great BJ and u can creampie for extra $20. i declined and wont go back. nothing to clean up with so i got skeeved thinking about all the guys loads in her infested cooch. too bad as she is sweet and sucks an amazing dick

So here will be my contribution that will probably net meet the expectation of the mighty , Hadn't seen Jordan in a long time due to here ghosting me the last time and left me with my dick in my hand , but anyhoo texted her just to see and was surprised she answered really quick , told her I was interested but also not being ghosted like the last time , She apologized and said she would be free in about 30 minutes , told her I would text when I got there ( I already knew the spot , she uses the same all the time ) Texted and received the rm number , She was behind the door when I walked in , we greeted each other and she remembered me because she was on of my ATF , told her I wasn't sure if she raised her prices but I was interested in hhr with two pops , she replied, tell me what u think and Ill let u know if its ok , I replied $150 she said that was fine , commenced with rubbing her cooch on my dick to get hard and then proceed with bbj , very nice , I tried to shove her head on my cock but she was pulling away so I just let her do her thing , blew in mouth and she did the spit , she then says let me give u massage so im all in , after a while of chit chat I wasn't feeling the 2nd urge so I just told her and we ended session with hug , Jordan is and was a nice provider she's put on a little weight but I like it but she just gave me a weird feeling of somethings not right , Im sorry to say probably will not repeat anymore .

So here will be my contribution that will probably net meet the expectation of the mighty , Hadn't seen Jordan in a long time due to here ghosting me the last time and left me with my dick in my hand , but anyhoo texted her just to see and was surprised she answered really quick , told her I was interested but also not being ghosted like the last time , She apologized and said she would be free in about 30 minutes , told her I would text when I got there ( I already knew the spot , she uses the same all the time ) Texted and received the rm number , She was behind the door when I walked in , we greeted each other and she remembered me because she was on of my ATF , told her I wasn't sure if she raised her prices but I was interested in hhr with two pops , she replied, tell me what u think and Ill let u know if its ok , I replied $150 she said that was fine , commenced with rubbing her cooch on my dick to get hard and then proceed with bbj , very nice , I tried to shove her head on my cock but she was pulling away so I just let her do her thing , blew in mouth and she did the spit , she then says let me give u massage so im all in , after a while of chit chat I wasn't feeling the 2nd urge so I just told her and we ended session with hug , Jordan is and was a nice provider she's put on a little weight but I like it but she just gave me a weird feeling of somethings not right , Im sorry to say probably will not repeat anymore .
Can you elaborate on the weird feeling.

Whenever I see her, she talks about how anti drug she is. Typical of a user.
It’s been mentioned about drug use before, although i didn’t notice any red flags. I’m not surprised.
Whenever I see her, she talks about how anti drug she is. Typical of a user.
It’s been mentioned about drug use before, although i didn’t notice any red flags. I’m not surprised.
Yea I read that before seeing her just to find out for myself , Didn't see any marks on arms but noticed her hands looked a little puffy and my thought was that could be where she's shooting and she looked a little haggard . She use to be alot of fun .

It's been a while since I've seen her so I sent her a text in the late morning not expecting a response but she surprised me and said that she around. She told me she be at the usual spot in a hh. That worked perfect for me because I was out east for the morning and I was heading back to the south shore of nassau. After 40 min I texted her to get an update and she said she'd be there soon. 10 min became 30 min . I reached out again with no response. After numerous texts and a phone call she said that she almost there. I have up and left....GHOSTED

I saw her this week for the first time in a while.
she put on alot of weight, mostly in the middle. Too many mc nuggets or something.
I can deal with a curvy girl but i wasn’t feeling her.

I paid the usual 150 for a sesh. At the usual spot. I got a nice back rub followed by a top notch bbbj and doggy until I popped in the bag.
Bare was not offered.

She likes the dirty talk. Not my thing unless it’s real but she was a professional the room was clean. Nobody was hanging around.
I did not see any evidence of drug use as stated above.

She had a different high end car than the last one and was wearing some jewelry.
If she was a junky, she would have neither.

As much as I like her. And her conversations. Been there done that.