Julie/Jordan 631-575-2851 (Pt Jeff, Holbrook)

As this is my first review
I may make some mistakes but bear with me. My review is of seeing her twice , actually. Typical call to set up and agree upon a price of $150 for hhr. Got to her spot in Bohemia and parked. Texted her I was there and she gave me the room number.
Went to the door it was cracked open and walked in.

Did the normal pleasantries and put the donation on the television desk. She is a little chatty and did some small talk but then came the good part. She didn't kiss as I was expecting but did tongue my neck and worked her way down to unbuttoning my jeans.

She started an above average blow job and followed directions well. Changed positions and let me daty. No smell and she seemed to enjoy it and said she orgasmed. After she said to come up and fuck her. She produced a condom out of nowhere, like magic. We started in missionary and went to cowgirl. Plenty of dirty talk , which I like but it was kind of generic. Blew in the bag and then cleaned up. She offered some baby wipes and I was out the door.

Enjoyed myself and wanted to try again figuring the next time since we knew each other would be better. Called her about a week later and had the same easy set up except this time she ghosted. After a half hour I bailed.

Got the need again about a week later and set something up again with Jordan. Easy set up got to the place and was texted the room. Reminded her about last time and she gave me the excuse her phone was acting up and nothing more was mentioned. Same price but this time she seemed very unenthusiastic. The blow job was quick and then the same dirty talk while daty . "oooh you going to make me cum, I'm cumming. Get up her and put your dick in my mouth." Stood up and face fucked her until cim. I think she swallowed or at least gave that impression. Clean up and out in twenty minutes.

I guess it is hit and miss with Jordan but overall I think I would go again if I was in a pinch.

AY YA YA
I'mgonna start copying & pasting this:
For Petes & billyS sake please sepearate long reviews into paragraphs.
for example :
...cracked open and walked in. HERE
Did the normal pleasantries...

.....She offered some baby wipes and I was out the door. And again HERE
Enjoyed myself and wanted to try again....

Would have made this a less arduous read.

Thank You However for your contribution. To be clear I'm not chiding you but rather advising so that a certain Mod does'nt have to.

Saw this one more than a week ago for some fetish stuff i wanted to try. felt it was a safe option since ive seen her before and she was sort of attractive, not the case anymore looks like she gained atleast 30lbs and had the weirdest marks all over her arms and body almost like a dirty little kid who put stickers on themself or wrote on themself with a marker.

so i wanted her to pee/shit in my mouth ( this shit thing seems very hard to do since theres a chance when you arrive they dont have to go or they can lie and say they have to just to get you to come so i still havent even tried this yet ) so i went to lakeland inn and the cost was 200 for this and she also wanted to mess around too.

she was still waiting to have to pee so she blew me a little and i had to not to finish quick cuz then id have no desire for the nasty stuff. then when she was ready i laid down on a towel on she got her pussy in my face and went in my mouth and i tried to drink as much of it as i could ( all girls pee tastes pretty much the same unless they drank coffee so getting a little bored of this) i just wasnt really turned on by her at all. wanted to try the shit thing and her ass is pretty nice and fat so i figured id be able to force myself to go thru with it but of course she said she couldnt go even tho she told me on the phone she could.

then we went back on the bed she blew me more, felt like she wanted to suck my dick off my body so almost hurt, licked balls alot too she seemed so into i asked to eat my ass to she said she would but would want a few dollars more so i said forget it, then she put a condom on and i fucked her quick while she made all her fake stupid noises, just wasnt into it and wanted to get out of there at that point.

i wont be back. please dont judge me for being such a freak, just like to try new things. dont know if youll like it til you try.

Saw this one more than a week ago for some fetish stuff i wanted to try. felt it was a safe option since ive seen her before and she was sort of attractive, not the case anymore looks like she gained atleast 30lbs and had the weirdest marks all over her arms and body almost like a dirty little kid who put stickers on themself or wrote on themself with a marker.

so i wanted her to pee/shit in my mouth ( this shit thing seems very hard to do since theres a chance when you arrive they dont have to go or they can lie and say they have to just to get you to come so i still havent even tried this yet ) so i went to lakeland inn and the cost was 200 for this and she also wanted to mess around too.

she was still waiting to have to pee so she blew me a little and i had to not to finish quick cuz then id have no desire for the nasty stuff. then when she was ready i laid down on a towel on she got her pussy in my face and went in my mouth and i tried to drink as much of it as i could ( all girls pee tastes pretty much the same unless they drank coffee so getting a little bored of this) i just wasnt really turned on by her at all. wanted to try the shit thing and her ass is pretty nice and fat so i figured id be able to force myself to go thru with it but of course she said she couldnt go even tho she told me on the phone she could.

then we went back on the bed she blew me more, felt like she wanted to suck my dick off my body so almost hurt, licked balls alot too she seemed so into i asked to eat my ass to she said she would but would want a few dollars more so i said forget it, then she put a condom on and i fucked her quick while she made all her fake stupid noises, just wasnt into it and wanted to get out of there at that point.

i wont be back. please dont judge me for being such a freak, just like to try new things. dont know if youll like it til you try.
She changed a lot, heavy and rushed, 0 out of 10

Jordan seems to be getting a little desperate around the holidays. She started texting me looking to get together and when we did she seemed rushed and just wanted to get in and done. She has put on weight and has some odd scars on her legs. Her tits have decreased while her weight increased. I think I have to pass on this one from now on.

A little late on review but better late then never. I saw Jordan last week, very easy setup, got to location she promptly gave me room. Walked in she was wearing a black piece. Put donation on night stand. She told me to get comfy got on bed she started with really good cbj my choice I won’t do uncovered. She was very nice and willing to do everything I wanted. After getting me up and excited i had her on top, boobs nice handful, she road me like a champ I had to stop her because it was going to be too quick turned her over to mish had her legs on my shoulders while I hit hard and emptied in bag. All in all a pleasant experience. She really is a sweet heart just not exactly my type I like big boobs.
Looks: 6/10
Experience 7.5/10
Donation 150 Hh

Saw jordan again recently, she has moved to a higher end hotel in the same area. Too bad she has not moved up. She looked really worn out and quite a bit heavier than usual and now has a lot more tattoos. She also has a nipple piercing which is new. While contacting her is quick and easy as well as her being accommodating there is definitely been a downward trend in her looks to a point where i am not sure I would continue to go back unless there were not better options available. $120 ss got a blowjob because honestly I was a little afraid of doing anything else and got out of there as soon as I could. She really has to give up the college girl gimmick.

Saw jordan again recently, she has moved to a higher end hotel in the same area. Too bad she has not moved up. She looked really worn out and quite a bit heavier than usual and now has a lot more tattoos. She also has a nipple piercing which is new. While contacting her is quick and easy as well as her being accommodating there is definitely been a downward trend in her looks to a point where i am not sure I would continue to go back unless there were not better options available. $120 ss got a blowjob because honestly I was a little afraid of doing anything else and got out of there as soon as I could. She really has to give up the college girl gimmick.
One of the many I booked and walked out. Not even close to the pictures if it was ever her at all.
Actually I’ve walked out more then I’ve stayed with providers.