Julie/Jordan 631-575-2851 (Pt Jeff, Holbrook)

Over the weekend , I set up a time with her. Went through the LE question, but I got to the area early and asked if she could move the appt up 1/2 hour. At the time we originaly set, she ghosted on me. Anybody have a similar experience with her like that or did I screw it?

Over the weekend , I set up a time with her. Went through the LE question, but I got to the area early and asked if she could move the appt up 1/2 hour. At the time we originaly set, she ghosted on me. Anybody have a similar experience with her like that or did I screw it?
Mostly likely. Wait a few days and reapply.

Did she indicate (or do you know) what the ronkonkoma location is like? House, office, multi girl spot....? Thanks.

No. When I got in the area, I was to text for the address. That is when she ghosted.
I’m guessing you might of though you were LE. You had a set time for the appointment and you get there early. I’m guessing it’s your first time seeing her. She most likely was already nervous about you and then you ask to move up the appointment. You should of waited for the exact time as agreed. I’m think the look out person wasn’t in place yet so you might of just got block.

Saw her. Easy txt and directed to hotel by airport. Not the best, not the worst. I'd seen her photos for a while but was 0% interested in massage in a parlor type arrangement. Once it was confirmed that more was on the offer I was interested. Girl in the pics, Imho, but as noted not as sexy. Some extra weight there now. Incredibly friendly - puts u at ease and doesn't rush. Just chats away. Some of you might hate that, I found it relaxing and no pressure. I just went for a bj - if she still looked like the photos with the thigh high boots, yeah I would have done more. Very nice bj, imo, with attention to the boys that was unexpected and almost made me blow in itself. Bottom line: I enjoyed it, will go back if I have the itch, but won't be a weekly thing, if you know what I mean.

Saw her. Easy txt and directed to hotel by airport. Not the best, not the worst. I'd seen her photos for a while but was 0% interested in massage in a parlor type arrangement. Once it was confirmed that more was on the offer I was interested. Girl in the pics, Imho, but as noted not as sexy. Some extra weight there now. Incredibly friendly - puts u at ease and doesn't rush. Just chats away. Some of you might hate that, I found it relaxing and no pressure. I just went for a bj - if she still looked like the photos with the thigh high boots, yeah I would have done more. Very nice bj, imo, with attention to the boys that was unexpected and almost made me blow in itself. Bottom line: I enjoyed it, will go back if I have the itch, but won't be a weekly thing, if you know what I mean.
Total $..?

So I set up another appt. Go to the area and she ghosts on me again. Two hours later she texts me "Hey" When I askrd her what happened, she says "Sorry" and and now she wants me to cime over. I am home and bot about to go back out. So be ready for a wait.

G
Glad you had a good time. You had better luck than me.

She’s sweet. A little flaky very chatty but always good company. Recently saw her, I’ve reviewed her before, and had a great time. She aims to please. Great mirrors in the room. She gives great lip service, hopped on fir a ride, and then I held her hair back and watched myself give her a pounding doggie. No rush. But she admits she keeps busy.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

So this is my first review and I'm on a phone doing this. So if anything needs to be cleared up please let me know.

I have been seeing the girls at Lucy's for a while and decided I needed a change. I saw her posts and decided to give her a chance.

I texted her and got the are you LE question. She quoted her price at 140 after that. And was then sent to a hotel by the airport in Bohemia. She opened the door and I was greeted with a hug.

As has been said she is the girl in the pictures but she had put on some pounds since they were taken. Still felt she was okay looking though.

Right after I entered was told to get comfortable and as she said that she was already stripping. We went to some light foreplay after that with some lfk. She then went to the BBBJ and I almost popped from that. After that the cover came on and she rode me until I did pop.

She then went to a gentle massage and rub, which got me ready for round two. A repeat of round one but still enjoyable.

As others had said she has a way to make you feel comfortable. During the backrub we just chatted, felt like I was hooking up with a FWB.

I would definitely repeat. Same price I spend at Lucy's and got the extra pop from her.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

So this is my first review and I'm on a phone doing this. So if anything needs to be cleared up please let me know.

I have been seeing the girls at Lucy's for a while and decided I needed a change. I saw her posts and decided to give her a chance.

I texted her and got the are you LE question. She quoted her price at 140 after that. And was then sent to a hotel by the airport in Bohemia. She opened the door and I was greeted with a hug.

As has been said she is the girl in the pictures but she had put on some pounds since they were taken. Still felt she was okay looking though.

Right after I entered was told to get comfortable and as she said that she was already stripping. We went to some light foreplay after that with some lfk. She then went to the BBBJ and I almost popped from that. After that the cover came on and she rode me until I did pop.

She then went to a gentle massage and rub, which got me ready for round two. A repeat of round one but still enjoyable.

As others had said she has a way to make you feel comfortable. During the backrub we just chatted, felt like I was hooking up with a FWB.

I would definitely repeat. Same price I spend at Lucy's and got the extra pop from her.
Thanks for the review. I look forward to your future contributions. One question, was 140 for a half hour or an hour? The price seems like a half hour price, but usually 2 pops only happens if you pay for an hour. Did you pop twice in a half hour? If so, good on you, and on her for giving you 2 go rounds in the half. In any event 2 pops for 140 sounds great.

Thanks for the review. I look forward to your future contributions. One question, was 140 for a half hour or an hour? The price seems like a half hour price, but usually 2 pops only happens if you pay for an hour. Did you pop twice in a half hour? If so, good on you, and on her for giving you 2 go rounds in the half. In any event 2 pops for 140 sounds great.
That she didn't say, and I forgot to ask when we set up. I can say I was definitely there longer than a half hour. Maybe around 45 minutes or so. I didn't get the sense that she was a clock watcher though. One thing I didn't say, she told me after that she doesn't post often cause she doesn't see new clients that much.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

How many additional pounds you talking about?