Jolly Kaia Independent Girl Reviews & Discussion 929-498-8815

Beautiful Kaia - $350/90 mins

Welp... what can I say that I haven't read here about Kaia? She is a lover.

I was fortunate enough to have a date with Kaia today. I have lurked on this thread since I started going to Flushing when I was building my house. I'd read about her, think to myself I should really get myself over to visit her, but have not done much in the way of GFE activity in NYC. In fact, the only DFK I ever got was a gal on Third Avenue in the late 1970s, at some place near to where Smith & Wollensky's is today. Was like a Tahitian place with grass skirt roof motif outside. I never could afford the girl, but she gave me a nice deep French kiss.

Fast forward a lotta years. I read that Kaia kissed. I know this'll sound bizarre, but today Kaia was the first girl to French kiss me in close to seven, maybe 10 years! Yup... some serious time loss!

Kaia is a beauty. She is young, has beautiful skin, and her face is warm and friendly. She puts time into her good looks, and it shows. Her hair has those bangs in front that give a naughty innocence. This woman is a lioness in bed!

Now, I am sort of handicapped. I have a serious problem with ED and even cumin, but Kaia was able to get me to cum, and even though I must have really shaken her confidence because I was such a limp dick, she never made me feel bad in the least. If anything, she was as loving as a man could ever wish for. No girlfriend would tolerate that. Kaia is better than girlfriend. If was younger, better-looking, she;d be mine mine mine!

She knew how to settle me down from the onset. Just like so many others she kissed me pretty much within a few minutes of arriving. She was extremely gracious, sexy, and friendly all at the same time. What a pro. She is extremely professional, and the setting is all about the art of pleasure. Costumes, props, even bunny ears and exotic lighting.

A couch for lover-like making out and where she started in one me with what must have been an hour of BBBJs. ON the couch, in the bed, on the massage table. She was a real camper, and a kindred soul, because any other provider would have given up and made me feel like crap. Not Kaia. She deserves two trophies for being a six-star provider!

After kissing and sucking and licking and looking me to probe her soft beautiful body from head to toe, she moved me to a bed where we did more. She almost got me to pop with her lovely mouth on my cock.

I am taking heavy prescription medications that are doing a number on my system. Two are throttling my load pressure, one is thinning it. I skipped two doses today hoping they would not affect me, and they did. Kaia, I did not tell her, as I was already blowing the old by apologizing so much.

"Don't be sorry", she reminded me. She was/is the most complete and wonderful person I have had the pleasure of sending time with in years. I regret being so cheap, and always going to AMPs for the cheapo pop experience.

I just need to get my health back so I can make Kaia's job a lot easier. She endured my limp noodle, the long time it took for me to cum, but when she got me on the massage table, and I had her ass in my face, and felt her working me on at the same time, it was like I was a young man again. I spewed cum but not the hard cumshaw kind I was doing six months ago. More of an ooze, but plenty I think.

I could;t feel the orgasm too well. I'm struggling right now. I was there, Vanilla Sky, elsewhere searching to see if my body will function anymore. I need this. It sort of is, but not well.

In spite of my own lack of ability, Kaia's rock star talent and personality, good looks, and sexiness where what made the day one I will remember for a long time. I can't want to see her again. I need to get my shot together before I see her again. I'm a train wreck at the moment, but she got me to my destination, and with a smile the whole time.

I cannot give Kaia enough praise. I hope she sees me again as soon as I can get a little healthier. I'm at the gym in the pool and eating like a rabbit, so hopefully not too long. Highly recommend Kaia if a beautiful, sexy, talent provider is what you need. I'm jealous already!

Jolly Kaia - $350 + tip/90min.
Opened UG account last year but just drift in & out reading reviews. In fairness it’s time to give back. I’ve been with JK previously but just wanted to give her a well-deserved acknowledgment. Just concluded visit today with her, for those who have seen her you know about the quality, for those who haven’t you don’t know what you’re missing.
Verification process is fine as long as you are forthcoming.
She is such a bubbly, sexy woman who aims to please. JK is not a clock watcher so you never feel rushed. GFE queen who kisses you like you are her boyfriend & then leads into an all out BBBJ which starting standing up, then sitting on the couch & concluded with stand up CIM in front of the bed. Now that you’re dizzy from shooting a load standing up, perfect time to hit massage table.
Really nice sensual massage which just about puts you to sleep (older guys know what I’m talking about). Towards the end of massage, she wakes everything up with a simultaneous RJ & reach under HJ. Spent a while on table & did the flip for a wonderful BBBJ. Back to bedroom for more BBBJ, FIA, FIV, CG, standing mish. I couldn’t get to the promised land for a second time but she kept trying even after I told her I’m not going to get there. We went over the time limit but she never said anything. Great session with her as always.

Jolly Kaia - $350/90 min.

Saw lovely Kaia for my second time yesterday. I have super throttled blood pressure, making me a real shit show for girls who see me, and Kaia knows I'm as limp a dick as they come. Still, she has me over and is an absolute rock star of a provider in every sense of the word, because she doesn't give up! What a champion.

Always text when you arrive. I forgot/didn't realize I should, and now I know. Helps bc she might have someone else in there, or some creep could be outside. She's got protocols, so text when you are there. She tells you when to come up.

Kisses like a passionate lover. Goes straight for the gusto. If I wasn't struggling I'd pop twice and ask for more. As all have noted she will get No. 1 out of the way early then give you a recovery massage or a TS or something. With me she's got to throw the book, and does.

We must have been locked in 69 position for nearly an hour, but I never felt rushed, and had a wonderful second time with Kaia. She is sexy, clean, and such a man-eater. Really fearless, and I think she loves what she does, even with guys like me who don't wow women.

I got in and was undressed quickly. She had her tongue in my mouth kissing me like a lover. She likes talking sexily, and I hope to get better as I think she likes to hear back as well.

She is super hygienic. Clean and makes sure you are too. Safe and sexy.

This was my second trip to see someone this week, but Kaia wins hands down as the champion because of how comfortable and energetic she is, on all levels. She just makes the time you are there so worth the effort and a real value intros day and age.

She gave mea nice BBBJ and suggested we relax on a massage table for a while which was great. She's good at massage, and then was down with her tongue, after a thorough alcohol cleaning, probing and giving me a rimming most men never experience. She wanted me on my knees so she could BBJ from below, then we moved to the bed and she did same again. Then 69 forever until she made me cum.

If you have ED Kaia will make you hard and cum. She is hot, horny, but more-importantly... she doesn't give up or ever hint she is frustrated with you. Five stars for Kaia!

Even when we were done she was so loving. Kissed me, made me feel so good. Just a darling sweetheart.

I look forward to seeing Kaia again soon.

Jolly 350/90 minutes

With so many glowing reviews I had to take the plunge with JK. Was able to get a quick response, clear the verification process and get an early appointment on a rare Friday off.

When I got to the location I found metered parking (25 cents for 10 minutes?!) And texted that I was here. Short walk over to her location.

When I arrived JK was wearing a black leather dress and quickly pulled me into room 1. She stuck her tongue down my throat and began to undress me. She got on her knees and gave the most enthusiastic bbj I've ever had. Had me sit on the couch and kept blowing me with alternating between DT and BLS. She was firmly in control and moved my hand away when I tried to push down on her head a couple of times.

Then we moved to the table shower room. I fit, barely, and she had me lay face down. That was the first time I was rimmed and her tongue went crazy. Not sure it's my thing but her commitment made it pleasurable. When I flipped over she soaped me up and rubbed my cock on her pussy. She stuck her tongue in my ear, sucked my nipples then bbj to cim. She helped me out of the table shower and dried me off on our way to massage room.

Like others mentioned the massage was solid. She used her forearm and elbow and worked the knots in my upper body. At some point she began to rim me again. She had me get on all fours then more BBJ and BLS but this time she included the use of a vibrator. After some time we moved back to room 1 and got on the bed.

JK is definitely worth the price of admission for the 2nd pop. She gave another bbj but the little head was a bit sensitive so we switched to fucking and after the condom went on she took a pounding in doggy. I wanted that mouth so we switched back to bbj and she asked how I wanted it slow or fast? I said slow and she took her time and gave a slow bj that only a loyal gf gives. Eventually we sped up and I CIM again.

After a hot towel clean up we talked a bit, I left the donation and she offered me a drink. Like others she showed me that my picture and LinkedIn link were deleted from her phone.

She's first class and I'd definitely repeat.

No0ne8256

Flock of Seagulls
She's very cautious and it's her normal protocol. It's worth it though she will delete ( Screening Info) It In front of you after your first visit. If you make the cut and visit her you will understand why she does this!
I wish she had mentioned that. Changes things a little.

Saw he very recently. I found the verification to be slightly challenging but one an experienced monger should be able to handle.

Get to the place. Its daytime and I walk in to from the outside and my eyes are not adjusting to the darker room. I see funky lights and a short girl who's lipstick is bright. She has a cheery voice. I still don't know exactly what she looks like my eyes haven't adjusted. but she's being very aggressive kissing me and feeling me. She has me down on a couch. before I know it my pants are off and cock in her mouth. The BJ is pretty intense. My eyes are finally adjusted but not sure exactly what she looks like entirely. She's now naked and grinding me. The name jolly..... every now and then she says something and laughs....she grabs my hand and tells me I need a break. We move to another room. Table shower. I haven't had one of these in ages. First face down. Then on my back.... all the while she's doing some body sliding.

Back to the main room she gets me on the bed some more BBBJ and rimming. Hat goes on and she rides me a bit then onto DS. I've lost all perception of time through this adventure. She says to me I need a massage somehow there is time. It's actually a damn good massage.

A fun time I think it's best if you can let go and let her have her way with you.

45 min 240+20.

Stopped by last night for 90 minutes total 350 plus 10 tip.

we started dfk than a quick wash followed by intense blowjob titty fuck 69 combo this went on and on and I was in the zone enjoying it.

suck in her tits also in between all that and we did some dick to pussy rubbing action which was great.
I enjoyed that and playing with her amazing nipples the whole time.
She returned to the blow job and I released a large amount.At that moment I could have put in the hat and kept going.

She suggested we go do a massage to break up the session after a very good massage that lasted about 15 minutes. She started rimming me best room I ever had in my life. I just wanna know for at least 10 minutes, which was great. I didn’t want to stop.

I flipped over she started giving me another chance blowjob and that went on for about five minutes till I was about to release again. I asked to fuck and bent over and I plowed her away from doggy style so I came and I came really hard.

Have to say this is the best session I had with her yet