Jolly Kaia Independent Girl Reviews & Discussion 929-498-8815

Obviously, she advertises here and is very popular, for good reasons. Service is tops, she is attractive, and rates are fair.
She does have a routine. Greets you in sexy outfit. DFK immediately. Sucked my tongue out of my mouth. On her knees to BBBJ. On to table shower where she cleans everywhere. Rim while you are face down. Flip with more BBBJ. She then says, "Two pops today so you come now for first time." Very aggressive prostate massage while BBBJ to CIM. Legit massage follows, then to bed for more BBBJ, RIM, DATY, 69, toy play, some spanking, CFS in interesting side/ scissor position for second pop. I got the 90 min session ($350) and she got me hard enough for a third pop in CG before I left. I haven't done that in a while. I left lightheaded.
Some other stuff...
Safe Queens neighborhood. Its a private studio with no one else there. She gives you an address nearby, then you have to walk a couple of blocks to get to her. You only get to see her sexy outfit for a minute, then shes naked the rest of the session. I didn't notice tatoos. English is good. Massage is very good before she ends it with ST. She didn't like my hand behind her head during BBBJ. I wasnt aggressive but she moved it away which I understand. She asked that no one give her exact location. She has a friendly personality and nothing is rushed. A bottle of water and you are on your way out the door. Well worth your time and energy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Obviously, she advertises here and is very popular, for good reasons. Service is tops, she is attractive, and rates are fair.
She does have a routine. Greets you in sexy outfit. DFK immediately. Sucked my tongue out of my mouth. On her knees to BBBJ. On to table shower where she cleans everywhere. Rim while you are face down. Flip with more BBBJ. She then says, "Two pops today so you come now for first time." Very aggressive prostate massage while BBBJ to CIM. Legit massage follows, then to bed for more BBBJ, RIM, DATY, 69, toy play, some spanking, CFS in interesting side/ scissor position for second pop. I got the 90 min session ($350) and she got me hard enough for a third pop in CG before I left. I haven't done that in a while. I left lightheaded.
Some other stuff...
Safe Queens neighborhood. Its a private studio with no one else there. She gives you an address nearby, then you have to walk a couple of blocks to get to her. You only get to see her sexy outfit for a minute, then shes naked the rest of the session. I didn't notice tatoos. English is good. Massage is very good before she ends it with ST. She didn't like my hand behind her head during BBBJ. I wasnt aggressive but she moved it away which I understand. She asked that no one give her exact location. She has a friendly personality and nothing is rushed. A bottle of water and you are on your way out the door. Well worth your time and energy.
The spanking, you spanking her or her spanking you?

She was spanking me with her paddle toy. I'm not really into that but it was pretty tame and didn't last very long so I let her do her thing. I guess she sensed I wasn't responding.
I didn't try to reciprocate.
I forgot to mention that all paper sheets and towels and hot wash cloths were fresh and clean.

She has a riding crop and Insisted I (Gently) swat her butt while we were doing It doggie style. I guess she likes playing with those toys but It's
really not my bag!

Anyone here struggle to even get a text response to even start verification? Can’t even kick off since I only got one reply asking for my basic details in the last 7 days… thinking why even bother now

pokler

Power Bottom
Anyone here struggle to even get a text response to even start verification? Can’t even kick off since I only got one reply asking for my basic details in the last 7 days… thinking why even bother now
You are on here three years and only 3 posts before this. And you are whining ?
STFU ... I'd ghost you too.

Just had my first experience with Jolly Kaia and it was absolutely fantastic!

I went through the screening a couple months ago (which I found to be quite painless and quick) and since her location is somewhat far from me (Long Island), I could not see her until today (booked a week in advance). Originally booked 60 minutes ($300) but then changed to 90 minutes ($350) to make sure I got the full experience.

So I arrived about 15 minutes early, found easy parking near the area she told me to be at. I was worried that it would take awhile to find parking but there is a ton of parking available on the street and at a municipal parking lot nearby (even on a Saturday afternoon!).

Once parked, I texted her and she told me where to go (a couple blocks away from the original area). Once I got there, she opened the door with a great big smile wearing a very sexy black latex outfit. She looked exactly like the pics (pretty face, nice breasts, legs and butt)! Put on a pair of slippers and she led me to the first room (massage table and couch). Everything was dimly lit and quite cozy. Before I could even say anything, she pounced and next thing I knew her tongue was tickling the back of my throat lol. Softest lips and amazing kisser. Everything was a blur after that. Standing BBJ, then she moved me to the couch for more BBJ, RIM and FIA. I lasted about 6 minutes and released in her mouth. Spit and mouthwash afterwards.

She then took my hand led me to the massage table. Laid face down and she gave me a wonderful deep tissue massage for about 30 minutes. She rubbed out every knot in my shoulder, neck and back. Seriously one of the best massages I ever had....

After the massage, she said in a very soft and sexy voice "time for shower". She again held my hand and led to a room for a TS. Laid face down on the shower and I seemed to fit rather well (I am only 5'8"). She took off her clothes and I admired her body through a mirror. She sprayed me with hot water which felt great as it was a cold day. Soaped me up and cleaned me everywhere, every crack and crevice. She then gently got on top of me, rubbed her sexy body all over my back, light kisses everywhere. Then she said again in a soft and sexy voice "I am going to lick you" and she rimmed me for several minutes. Felt amazing!

I then flipped over and she grinded on top of me and encouraged me to feel her breasts. So soft, firm and very nice size. She then proceeded with a BBJ and FIA for probably 10 minutes, again AMAZING! Quick rinse down, towel dry and then she held my hand and led me back to the massage room.

More BBJ, RIM, FIA, DATY, 69, 71 (69 + FIA). She even told and showed me how to insert my finger in her ass which was quite cool. She got off and said "fuck me" in the soft and sexy tone. She made me stand up, got a cover and put on with her mouth. She first wanted standing doggie which was amazing. She felt so nice and wet, after 5 minutes of that, we went to MISH and then regular doggie.

After 15 minutes of pumping, I figured it would be a challenge to pop #2 in her so she happily obliged with BBJ and more FIA until I released. It has been a long long long time since I popped twice in 1 night but Ms. Kaia was able and patient enough to make it happen. She left for a split second and brought me an energy drink which I happily accepted.

She led me back to the shower room, rinsed me down. After a towel drying she led me back to the massage room where I got dressed. After dressing, I glanced at the clock and it was almost exactly 90 minutes so was perfect timing (and she never rushed me at anytime). I met her in the front, gave her $350 and she hugged and kissed me good bye.

On my drive back was thinking about the experience and then realized the chronic back and shoulder pains that I normally felt were gone. Her deep tissue massage really is top notch!!!

Overall such a great experience. Jolly Kaia seems to be a really sweet young lady who does everything possible to please her partner.

I look forward to meeting with her again soon!!!

This woman is amazing especially if you are looking for the GF experience! Ill try to add info that has not been discussed yet! From the moment you arrive you are a King! I saw her for the 2nd time 2 weeks ago for 45 minutes. Her DFK is mind blowing! I finished at the 30 minute mark and she asked me if i wanted the extra 15 min or just charge me for the 30 minutes instead of 45. WHO DOES THAT? She is amazing! $240 for HHR + $20 tip.

THEN i went for the 3rd time today...Wanted to last for the full 45 minutes & did! I took the bath first (MIND-BLOWING) Then 69 with FIV. many positions. The DFK is WOW! Uncovered BJ is fantastic. Very VERY sexy woman! I have not yet found a provider this great.

This woman is amazing especially if you are looking for the GF experience! Ill try to add info that has not been discussed yet! From the moment you arrive you are a King! I saw her for the 2nd time 2 weeks ago for 45 minutes. Her DFK is mind blowing! I finished at the 30 minute mark and she asked me if i wanted the extra 15 min or just charge me for the 30 minutes instead of 45. WHO DOES THAT? She is amazing! $240 for HHR + $20 tip.

THEN i went for the 3rd time today...Wanted to last for the full 45 minutes & did! I took the bath first (MIND-BLOWING) Then 69 with FIV. many positions. The DFK is WOW! Uncovered BJ is fantastic. Very VERY sexy woman! I have not yet found a provider this great.
Bath?, or are you referring to table shower

She's the Queen of Queens IMHO!

Jolly Kaia (300/h) - Best GFE experience in a while (BBJ, CIM, CFS, P2P)

Met Jolly yesterday at her place in Queens. Standard verification by texting on her number, and ser up appointment 2 days in advance.

She welcomed me in her sexy black one-piece, and took me to room 1 where we DFKed for 10 mins and she sat me down for a fantastic BBJ. From there we moved to another room for the table shower. The table is really cool and added to the experience while she did her cat bath ritual. She rimmed the fuck out of me and played with my dick at the same time. She then asked me to turn, and what followed what was P2P bliss. She then went down and gave me an awesome BBJ and I finished in her mouth (pop 1)

We dried off, and headed to the ‘massage room’. She gave me a much needed deep tissue massage. She is tiny but very strong, used her fingers and elbows to relieve all the knots and stress in my body. It slowly transitioned into her teasing my ass and transitioning into rimming. She asked me to get on all 4s and more rimming and sucking. I was ready for round 2!

We then moved back to the first room. She had this high bed with velvety bedsheets covered by a disposable sheet. So it was sexy while being hygienic. We got into it right away as she got going with a wet BBJ. When my dick was hard and sloppy with her spit, she put the cover and started riding me. We did doggy next where I pounded her hard. She made me try a few new positions with her body at 90 degrees to mine. Standing doggy then changed to standing BBJ and i cummed in her mouth (pop 2).

Took a quick shower and was offered this huge selection of energy drinks, and i picked one. She knew I was taking the bus, so she looked up the bus timing for me. It happened to be coming in a minute, so she helped me dress up again and run to get the bus!

All in all, great fun. But more importantly, great service. Jolly knows how to take care of her customers.

Will repeat.

$300 1Hr $20 Tip

The stars finally aligned and I was able to visit Kaia. I tried several times prior but schedule didn't work for us. I wanted to see her for 1.5 hrs but she could only accommodate 1 hr.

Texted early and was able to book for 12:30. When I found parking I texted her to let her know I was there. She texted actual address (don't ask I cannot provide) and off I was.

Upon going upstairs, Kaia opened the door and was dressed in the sexy black FM outfit that she has posted. She quickly hugged me and looked like she was eager to please. She took me to the first room for some intense dfk, this girl loves to kiss. Shortly after she undid my belt and dropped my pants to my ankles for some insane bbj (nice and wet, lots of spit and slurping). Then she asked me to sit on the couch and continued a loud, wet, fantastic bbj followed by p2p. After about 10 mins it was off to TS.
She washes me up really good and starts rimming me (I was in heaven) for about 10 mins then asks me to flip for more bbj and p2p while I squeeze her tits together and suck away (man she has a nice set). She rinses me off and back to the room where she brought things up another notch. Intense dfk, bbj and bls while I'm laying on the bed and playing with her ass hole. She noticed and put some lube so I can enter so I dp with fingers and she's loving it. She flips over for daty & date which I usually don't do but could resist with Kaia. After awhile she slips the cover on with her mouth and gets in top telling me how good it feels. We did about 10 mins and she asked for DS, she gets on all 4's and I'm pounding away until I finally reached.
She cleans me up, gives me a great massage, helps me dress and I'm off.
She will be my regular! Next time I will book a few days early and try to arrange for 1.5 hrs. She is worth every penny!

220*hh
Saw Kaia last week (thurs I think) lot of construction in the area but still found parking. When I got to her space she was wearing Red latex. She’s got an amazing body and looked good. She took me to the room and within the 1st minute was on her knees with my cock in her mouth for bbbj. Dt is not her strength bc she’s tiny but solid eye contact and an enthusiastic performance had me rock solid. Onto me sitting on the couch while she devoured my dick and delivered BLS and slurping my shaft.
Switched to a modified 69 bc she was on the bottom with her head kind of hanging off the couch. So I’m throat fucking her face while leaning forward to eat her out. Kind of proud of myself for pulling that off. The strain of managing all that balancing started to take a toll on me and felt myself getting softer.

Back on her knees and she slipped on a condom with her mouth and one final bbbj before we hit the bed. She took me doggy for 5 min or so as I pounded away while regaining my wood and she arched her back while spreading her arms and grabbing the sheet. I DATO and DATY from behind for a min then flipped her on her back for more DATY. Moved on to mush were pounded her out while dfk to completion in the bag.
I put an Asterix next to the fee bc I originally booked 45 min but I finished at the 30 min mark and she offered to accept 30 min rate or offered a 15 min massage. I took the 30 offer and she said that it was 220. Class act this one! Great provider.