Jolly Kaia Independent Girl Reviews & Discussion 929-498-8815

Had the pleasure of seeing Kaia a few weeks ago. All that I read about her is true. Best 90min session I've ever had. Pictures are accurate, but some are old. I'm sure God smiles each day she wakes up.

Location and setup is IMO perfect, She should consider a partner to share it with.

The standing 69 on the couch was impressive and a first for me. I made a request to taste my cum on her lips, she indulged me and we shared my cum as we DFK'd.

Summary: BBBJ, DATY, Rimming, TS, Couch, Massage table & Bed. Multiple positions, including pillow under ass so I could drill her deep in missionary. Two pops, even got me hard again as I dressed, but just ran out of time. (I didn't want to push it, since we already went overtime).

Most definitely will see her again. She aims to please!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Had the pleasure of seeing Kaia a few weeks ago. All that I read about her is true. Best 90min session I've ever had. Pictures are accurate, but some are old. I'm sure God smiles each day she wakes up.

Location and setup is IMO perfect, She should consider a partner to share it with.

The standing 69 on the couch was impressive and a first for me. I made a request to taste my cum on her lips, she indulged me and we shared my cum as we DFK'd.

Summary: BBBJ, DATY, Rimming, TS, Couch, Massage table & Bed. Multiple positions, including pillow under ass so I could drill her deep in missionary. Two pops, even got me hard again as I dressed, but just ran out of time. (I didn't want to push it, since we already went overtime).

Damage ?
Tip?

Thanks all my lovely UG friends !!

I will be take a break few days during Christmas season,

In the last week of 2023, appointments will only be accepted on the December 27th, 28th, 29th, three days ! Please Schedule your appointment as early as possible,.

Thanks again !!

Text or WhatsApp:
929 498 8815

Jolly Kaia

Following my social media:
Instagram
@jollykaia.gfe
https://www.instagram.com/jollykaia.gfe

Here’s my first post. I saw Kaia for the first time a few weeks ago. All that I read about her is true. I scheduled an Hour and it’s the best hour I've ever had. Pictures are accurate, her energy is genuine and welcoming.

Location and setup is great. There is plenty of parking nearby.

She welcomed me in then straight to BBBJ, DATY, Rimming, TS, Couch, Massage table & Bed. Multiple positions, including pillow under ass so I could drill her in missionary. Every moment was great even though it seemed systematic. It was an awesome as my favorite part was her massage towards the end.

Jolly Kaia

This is my first review.
After reading all her reviews, I felt confident that the $350 invested for a 90 minute session was worth it. I was right!

After passing the background check , I made an appointment and arrived yesterday at 11AM. The parking is nearby her studio and after you park and text her, she gives you the precise address.

Upon arriving she greets you in the most passionate way with a DFK session that is worth the price of admission itself in a room with a couch. Your clothes are quickly removed and so are hers and she begins a A+ grade BBJ with a like of slurping, shaft licking, taint rubbing until you CIM . It is hard to resist her efforts. We did DATY as part of the couch session and it was enjoyed by both ( I think). The 90 minute session specifies 2 pops so there is a method to her sessions. Get the first one early on . Some of us have a longer refractory period so why take a chance may be the mantra.

After that, a trip to the massage room and a professional deep tissue massage which I interrupted by turning the tables on her and giving her massage.

Finally , a trip to the room with the bed.
Here , we began with CG which was great but I was so overtake with the whole experience that I blew a second load just from this and pretty quickly. She handled my premature ejaculation professionally and did not make me feel bad.

After, we laid in bed and talked and laughed until the 90 minute mark.

In summary, a enjoyable session with a sexy, fun provider who deserves to be seen and enjoyed

Numerical Evaluation:
Face:8
Breasts: 9
DFK : off the charts
Personality:9
Site arrangement:9

Advice: Try it- You’ll like it

Jolly Kaia

$350 for 90 min

After a few tries, I finally got through her screening and saw her last Wednesday at 12PM. Everything mentioned about her in previous reviews is accurate. And she looks better than her pictures.

she greeted me in her sexy leather outfit you see in her pictures and started straight with DFK…and omg her lips and tongue are so soft, it melts in your mouth. Shes a really passionate kisser and we kissed throughout the entire session. My hands were cold so she got me a warm towel so I can touch her while we kissed. Then she got down on her knees and started giving bbj, licking my balls and shaft. Next thing im on the couch and shes dancing on my cock. She was being very playful, she glided on top, she squeezed my cock between her tits and fucked it, then she asked if i liked 69 and i said heck yea so we started 69 on couch with my on top, fucking her mouth with my cock until she asked me to cum in her mouth. She held it in her mouth for quite long.

It was massage time after that. Im not much of a massage person because im ticklish but if your into massages then you’re going to love it. She really gave it her all to massage my entire back and legs. Then we went to table shower, which was my first time trying. Honestly not a fan of it especially in this cold weather. We were both shivering so we got out pretty quickly. It wasn’t her, shes good at what she does. I just don’t enjoy it, its not my thing. But she was sliding her body on my body, we washed each other, she rimmed me a bit, but i wasn’t able to enjoy while shivering lol.

The 90 minutes went by pretty fast. After the shower, we only had like 20 minutes left so we started to have sex. We did CG, doggy, and mostly missionary. Then time was running out so she made me cum in her mouth again. She really gave it her all to make sure I cum again.

We finished little past 90 minutes. Then she got me cleaned up nicely. The cleaning up was after 90 minutes were up, unlike some providers that include cleaning up as part of your session. Shes very clean and hygienic. On my way out, she made sure to delete all my pictures and offered me drinks and chocolate.

Overall, it was the best $350 ever spent. She really treats you like a king. Really welcoming, great attitude. During her texting, i got little vibes of her being rude but trust me thats not her being rude, shes just straight forward. But in person shes such a sweet heart.

Her DFK was my favorite! Can’t wait to see her again. This time I might skip massage and shower.

Kaia $350 90minutes

I had a wonderful time with Kaia. Thanks to you guys in here. Been in heavy monger mode, and couldn’t resist giving her a try and went against my rule of never booking 90 minutes, but took it and glad I did. Looks wise she’s pretty in the face with beautiful soft natural looking and feeling mm. Ass is ok. But overall an attractive woman. From the moment I walked up to her spot we were DFK passionately at the door, in the hallway. She gives a super good BBJ and rimming. Very energetic. She rimmed me like no tomorrow. in the shower, and after. We took our time. After the shower she was maniacally sucking my dick and rimming me, then told me rim her and I could have cum just from how freaky she was. She was backing her ass aggressively on my face then i entered her covered and cib in few pumps. Good massage after and she took her time. I enjoyed the massage. Second round was crazier than the first. Rimming both ways, Daty and BBJ, many positions until I finished. It was a frantic and passionate experience that I would repeat.

I saw Kaia on Monday. What can I say that hasn't been said already? She is straight fire. Enthusiastic, sexy, etc. Started off with DFK as we moved into room#1. DFK continued while she took off my pants, then got on her knees for amazing bbj. Lots of slurping and spitting. She put her hair up so I can see her go to work (what a turn on) then she asked me to sit on the couch and took off my shoes and socks. Back to bbj for another 5-10 mins.

Next was a shower in room#2. She cleaned me up really good and then did some body slides and rimming. On the flip she went back to bbj, I couldn't take it anymore and made my first deposit while she was doing her thing. She just kept going until the deposit was complete which was so hot. Thanks Kaia. You are my official ATF!
90 min. $350

Abstract: Top tier provider focused on service. She has it all, looks, perfect execution and a bubbly personality.

I saw Kaia a while ago. Although the weather was awful, the minute I walked in to Kaia's place, my stress melted away. I wanted to write something original; different from the "run of the mill" review. Not an easy task.

I arrived at the predetermined time and place. The screening was easy and smooth. Kaia met me at the door looking all sexy and ready for our time together. The table shower was on point, I put myself in her capable hands. Her kisses were long, deep, and passionate.The touch of her soft hands was sheer delight. Kaia has mad massage skills and made me feel like my time with her was as important to her as it was to me. I could feel the relief as I was transported to a special place. The table shower was relaxing and on point. I put myself in her capable hands.

We covered all the bases; BBJ, DATY, and CFS. It was a sweet symphony as I enjoyed each stage of the "program" from the overture to the allegro-rondo, the andante, the scherzo, and finally the allegro-sonata. It was all beautiful music to me.

We chatted a bit about our lives until our time was concluded. Kaia gave me my choice of premium sodas and assisted putting on my clothes. The thing that really struck me about Kaia is her level of care and the flowing choreography of the whole event. I will definitely return!

90 minutes=$350

Well finally got the time to try something new. Been out of any part of the game for a long while..

Kaia got me in today early afternoon. Took 90 minutes for the $350.
VERY enthusiastic from the start. I was pleasantly surprised how she was dressed.. In black, boots to thighs.. Great look. Something the Mrs cannot pull off anymore! Great body, firm and strong.
Lots of DFK. From there it was all hands on deck. She took control, treated me like a king. Great BBJ. She's got great technique. Did Not finish that way however. On to 69.. Off to the bed.. more BJ.. Little DATY to warm her up. She's soft as pie.

She hopped on top and covered me up.. some CG.. she looks great up there. Turned her over and did nice baby oil massage of that little ass. All good. Some soft doggy.. More DT BBJ. Wow....

Time ran out and I had plenty more to go but I'll be back again.

Tipped $50.. She worked her ass off!

Saw her over the weekend. Took 90 min. For 350 and 2 rounds

She certainly has her routine. Dfk at the door, leading to a very good bbbj, then 69 until cim. Off to a nice, thorough massage, followed by a good table shower.

Back to the bed with more bbbj, cg, doggie finished round 2 with more cim

Shes very sweet and i had a nice time

Kaia - $350/90 mins
DFK/LFK, BBBJ, DATY/DATO, CFS, CIM​

I saw Kaia earlier this month and it was a great time. First time seeing her and as I opened the door we began LFK into DFK while I grab a hold of her cheeks. Move into the room with the couch and more groping while undoing our clothing.

She has a heavy tongue, really thick and not what I am used to but it works. Sat me down in the couch and went on her knees to give me an amazing BBBJ. She flipped and laid down for 69 (in reverse) I was on top and her at the bottom. She tells me to stand over her head and throat fuck her from backwards (I cant describe the feeling I had here, it was too good). I stopped because I didnt want to pop here and then we moved over to the bed.

Continued DFK and more BBBJ into 69 and here is where I unload my first package deep into her mouth. She cleans me up and we move to the massage room. The massage was so good I literally fell asleep lol. Woke up to her stroking my john from behind and then we head to the shower room. It was a very flat kind of tub which was a first for me. Lots of P2P occurred here and I wanted it to slip in so badly but she was really good at keeping it from getting there.

Back to the bed for rd 2 and I begin an immediate DATY to O. Got the cover and put her in mish, cg, rvg, doggy and back to cg where I deposit my load in that warm pussy.

After we finished the session and cleaned up she showed me her phone and deleted all my pictures that were sent for verification. I gave the donation amount to her and she didnt even count it lol. Gave me a gatorade and a candy and I was on my way. Great service and will definitely repeat after I get through the others on my list.

Book with confidence fellas!

Kaia - $350/90 mins
DFK/LFK, BBBJ, DATY/DATO, CFS, CIM​

I saw Kaia earlier this month and it was a great time. First time seeing her and as I opened the door we began LFK into DFK while I grab a hold of her cheeks. Move into the room with the couch and more groping while undoing our clothing.

She has a heavy tongue, really thick and not what I am used to but it works. Sat me down in the couch and went on her knees to give me an amazing BBBJ. She flipped and laid down for 69 (in reverse) I was on top and her at the bottom. She tells me to stand over her head and throat fuck her from backwards (I cant describe the feeling I had here, it was too good). I stopped because I didnt want to pop here and then we moved over to the bed.

Continued DFK and more BBBJ into 69 and here is where I unload my first package deep into her mouth. She cleans me up and we move to the massage room. The massage was so good I literally fell asleep lol. Woke up to her stroking my john from behind and then we head to the shower room. It was a very flat kind of tub which was a first for me. Lots of P2P occurred here and I wanted it to slip in so badly but she was really good at keeping it from getting there.

Back to the bed for rd 2 and I begin an immediate DATY to O. Got the cover and put her in mish, cg, rvg, doggy and back to cg where I deposit my load in that warm pussy.

After we finished the session and cleaned up she showed me her phone and deleted all my pictures that were sent for verification. I gave the donation amount to her and she didnt even count it lol. Gave me a gatorade and a candy and I was on my way. Great service and will definitely repeat after I get through the others on my list.

Book with confidence fellas!

That all sounds incredible I've been trying to make 1st contact with her for months. Can't get to step 1 for verification.