jericho tpke amps from commack to syosset

has anyone been to the place on the north side of jericho in huntington station area. i think it says pine tree--or something like that?
Ive been there 2x in the last month.

First time, I saw Nana. Really cute. 30ish. Small tits. Got a really good massage, followed by a nice HR. Some OTC touching, but she wouldnt allow more. TS to finish.

2nd time was yesterday. Saw Lisa. Also 30ish. Not as cute as Nana. GREAT TS to start. really scrubed and cleaned. Massage was nice too. She walked on my back for a bit. Gave a good hard, followed by a soft touch. Also HR. She allowed sucking of her nipples

Both time 70+20.

So, I was in the mood for a nice message and a little extra, but didnt want to visit 877 again. So, i figured id give 154 a try

Saw Lisa. Very cute. Early 30s, 5'3", 110lbs.
Took the hour for $60
She took the money and came back in nothing but Bra and Panties. She looked great. Nice B cups. Took away all of the "are there extras here" jitters.

A couple of minuses:
* The fact that the walls dont go to the ceiling was a little distracting because you can hear people in the other rooms.

* There is a shower in the room, so I asked to take one. I thought she would be washing me. Wasnt to be. I had to wash myself. That was a little strange.

* Massage was less than Stellar. She seemed completely uninterested and it was half hearted at

* Massage table squeaked as she was massaging. I could just imagine what it was gonna do later when we got down to business.

On to the good stuff.
Started a nice soft touch. That was about 5 mins. Then she told me to flip. Asked me what I wanted. $60 - Hand, $80 - mouth, $100 - everything. Countered with $60 for everything and she agreed.

She stripped down. Was nicely shaved down below. Did a little DATY, which she loved. She was playing with my hair and thrusting her hips upward. After she O'd, she pulled me on the table and started licking the boys and my shaft. I wanted her to do a BBBJ, but she said no. Not sure why, she was almost there anyway. She put the cover on and started a nice CBJ. Took me all the way in. She then mounted me in CG. She was so tight. I almost lost it there. She was sliding up and down. felt great. I think picked her up and laid her on her back into mish. Then to Doggie and back to Mish to finish.

She cleaned me up and I was out the door in 45mins.

Place was ok. Again, a few annoyances.

I would repeat repeat here over 877 for the extras, but 877 for the massage.

A couple of new places popped up in Commack. Two almost right next to each other just east of 231. If you are familiar, one is in the spot that Sgt. Peppers pub used to be. Anyone been to either one? Seems legit because of the bright neon "OPEN" signs.

154 is interesting... a couple of not so good experiences and a couple of good ones. The girl who I think you had I don't care for at all. She is cute but I thought she was rather cold. There are a couple other girls there and both have better personalities in my opinion. I don't do FS but have had multiple pops offered in a 1 hour session without additional charge.

Of course, I will say that I believe 154 is of an extremely high risk given its location. Does anyone really want to stand outside on Jericho Tpke right by RT 110 as traffic backs up and people look at you standing in front of the massage building. I also feel that this place just reeks of being busted and I'm not inclined to be there when it does.

The girls are nice looking but the risk is definitely there.

So, I was in the mood for a nice message and a little extra, but didnt want to visit 877 again. So, i figured id give 154 a try

Saw Lisa. Very cute. Early 30s, 5'3", 110lbs.
Took the hour for $60
She took the money and came back in nothing but Bra and Panties. She looked great. Nice B cups. Took away all of the "are there extras here" jitters.

A couple of minuses:
* The fact that the walls dont go to the ceiling was a little distracting because you can hear people in the other rooms.

* There is a shower in the room, so I asked to take one. I thought she would be washing me. Wasnt to be. I had to wash myself. That was a little strange.

* Massage was less than Stellar. She seemed completely uninterested and it was half hearted at

* Massage table squeaked as she was massaging. I could just imagine what it was gonna do later when we got down to business.

On to the good stuff.
Started a nice soft touch. That was about 5 mins. Then she told me to flip. Asked me what I wanted. $60 - Hand, $80 - mouth, $100 - everything. Countered with $60 for everything and she agreed.

She stripped down. Was nicely shaved down below. Did a little DATY, which she loved. She was playing with my hair and thrusting her hips upward. After she O'd, she pulled me on the table and started licking the boys and my shaft. I wanted her to do a BBBJ, but she said no. Not sure why, she was almost there anyway. She put the cover on and started a nice CBJ. Took me all the way in. She then mounted me in CG. She was so tight. I almost lost it there. She was sliding up and down. felt great. I think picked her up and laid her on her back into mish. Then to Doggie and back to Mish to finish.

She cleaned me up and I was out the door in 45mins.

Place was ok. Again, a few annoyances.

I would repeat repeat here over 877 for the extras, but 877 for the massage.

1. Commack
2. 3 Deer Park
3. 294 E Jericho (Huntington)
4. new one in syosset recently reviewed

Commack? Where in Commack???

Trying to keep track,
NYTab

whats the story with 294, it used to be THE WORST place i remember being asked to write my name and phone number on a clipboard at the front desk, but ive been hearing good things in the real world, didnt see a recent review anywhre though