jericho tpke amps from commack to syosset

The best ever Jericho tpke amp I think was the one in Syosset in the basement of an office building, with four girls usually and a nice looking one named Nico. Nico resurfaced last year in Huntington at a UTR amp near a Dunkin Donuts, but that place didn't last more than a year. She was awesome. I'm on a mission to try every current amp on Jericho from Commack to Syosset - I think there are currently four; going from east to west

1. Commack
2. 3 Deer Park
3. 294 E Jericho (Huntington)
4. new one in syosset recently reviewed

If there are more than this, please let me know, based on my trials at 2 and 3 so far, I would say 3 is significantly superior to 2, but would be curious to hear from others how they rank,

Do I assume the "new one just reviewed" is 866 Jericho - I recently reviewed it - think it is in Huntington but close to Woodbury border ? A link for your easy reviewing pleasure:

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38801

A legit place I also reviewed recently is in Syosset at 420 Jericho and incidentally went there today again. Again, a link for your easy reviewing pleasure:

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=907483#post907483

By the way, Nico is up there with my top 3 best AMP girls (quite an honor actually as I have probably seen hundreds in past 25 years) She is in with the likes of the famous Ting #1 IMHO – but then Ting wasn’t on Jericho.

Do I assume the "new one just reviewed" is 866 Jericho - I recently reviewed it - think it is in Huntington but close to Woodbury border ? A link for your easy reviewing pleasure:

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38801

A legit place I also reviewed recently is in Syosset at 420 Jericho and incidentally went there today again. Again, a link for your easy reviewing pleasure:

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=907483#post907483

By the way, Nico is up there with my top 3 best AMP girls (quite an honor actually as I have probably seen hundreds in past 25 years) She is in with the likes of the famous Ting #1 IMHO – but then Ting wasn’t on Jericho.
I agree Ting was the best ever amp girl. The slide was amazing. best hj finish ever.
Too bad some a**hole ruined it for all of us. I always wondered if she ever got back in the business

revised jericho tpke list from commack to syosset

Thanks Genius, I forgot to include 866 Jericho in Huntington.

1. Commack
2. 3 Deer Park Road
3. 294 E Jericho
4. 866 W Jericho
5. the one Genius just reviewed in Syosset

I've been to 2 through 4 and rank them 3 > 2 > 4.

Please let us know if 5 is getting more interesting

One more

There is another place, just west of 110 on the South side of the road. Tel. 631-294-5028. The place is a rush job. My experience is that with one nice exception -- and I forget her name --you get about a one minute massage before they either ask you for money or ask you to flip. That said, the girls are probably open to quite a bit. They strip down to virtually nothing without asking. But it is completely unexciting for some reason. So if you are intested in a cold time with relatively hot women, check it out. Personally, I can't stand the place -- but I suspect some mongers may think differently.

154 Jericho Tpk

There is another place, just west of 110 on the South side of the road. Tel. 631-294-5028. The place is a rush job. My experience is that with one nice exception -- and I forget her name --you get about a one minute massage before they either ask you for money or ask you to flip. That said, the girls are probably open to quite a bit. They strip down to virtually nothing without asking. But it is completely unexciting for some reason. So if you are intested in a cold time with relatively hot women, check it out. Personally, I can't stand the place -- but I suspect some mongers may think differently.
After seeing this review I went to this place today. Address is 154 Jericho Tpk, Huntington Station. The store front is directly on Jericho almost directly across from Wendy's. I saw Candy, and she was much friendlier than Roger's review led me to expect. I tipped her $100 and it seemed everything was on the menu. I got a nice long bbj, and covered FS in several positions.

I find that many of the AMP women indicate that they would be interested in seeing me outside of the MP environment. I think because I am single and a middle aged man, that they see me as a candidate for marriage. Also I am nice and friendly and gentle, so they feel safe with me.

Do other guys get invited to outside meetings with AMP girls occasionally?

I'm in my late 40s. I'm not particularly attractive. I think that after years of experience I know how to charm them. They ask if I'm married (I'm not). Sometimes they talk about us getting married. I have dated 4 women I met at AMPs over the years. 2 fairly long term. One I know was particularly interested in getting married so she could get papers.

I agree Ting was the best ever amp girl. The slide was amazing. best hj finish ever.
Too bad some a**hole ruined it for all of us. I always wondered if she ever got back in the business
She was on the clock. She was suffering tremendous physical pain when she did massages and that is why she pretty much mostly used her elbows toward the end. A doctor told her to stop. She clearly was getting burnt out too.

Ting in her peak was an experience.

The best ever Jericho tpke amp I think was the one in Syosset in the basement of an office building, with four girls usually and a nice looking one named Nico. Nico resurfaced last year in Huntington at a UTR amp near a Dunkin Donuts, but that place didn't last more than a year. She was awesome. I'm on a mission to try every current amp on Jericho from Commack to Syosset - I think there are currently four; going from east to west

1. Commack
2. 3 Deer Park
3. 294 E Jericho (Huntington)
4. new one in syosset recently reviewed

If there are more than this, please let me know, based on my trials at 2 and 3 so far, I would say 3 is significantly superior to 2, but would be curious to hear from others how they rank,
Anyone know what happenned to Nico. She was attractive in the beginning. Started to gain weight and started to look dumpy. Took a leave-of-absence for awhile (one of the girls told me she had a baby) and she looked really hot the last time I saw her. She always had a very attractive face, moderate massage skills, but was very friendly.

I have her cell, and strangely enough she has not changed it. But she is so paranoid, she will not release her new information.

Last edited:
I'm in my late 40s. I'm not particularly attractive. I think that after years of experience I know how to charm them. They ask if I'm married (I'm not). Sometimes they talk about us getting married. I have dated 4 women I met at AMPs over the years. 2 fairly long term. One I know was particularly interested in getting married so she could get papers.
The Chinese women have a different perceptive of what is attractive than their American cousins. Suffice to say, if you like the elephant man, well not much can be done. LOL But looks are less important to them, then someone that give them "face" (respect within the community). And they are more critical of their own looks than yours.

The young super pretty ones are very spoiled and are in a class of their own. I knew an rich Chinese executive in his forties marry one in her twenties. It lost its appeal real fast. Now she is looking to go to a nightclub every night while he struggeles to work 14 hours a day to run his business.

Just curious...how exactly do they "indicate" this to you?
Have you taken any of them up on it?
Take their cell number. Ask them to meet at a restaurant in Flushing. If they show up and do not ask you for money at the end of the night, you know they are interested. LOL

For AMP women over 35, it is like shooting fish in a barrel. What are their alternatives? LOL
I had one last week make it clear that she was available even though I am married. Then she asked me how much do I make?

Last edited:
I've had that happen to me twice in the past 6 months and they didn't care that I was married they just slipped me their phone number on a tissue. I'd love to say it was because they think I'm "handsome man" in decent shape with a well proportioned tool, but I think it's more about making money on the side. Both times the ladies seemed to be a bit disgruntled with the limits on the service they could provide and the money they could make

i enjoyed my visits w/ting. what happened to her
She fell off the fire escape being chased by robbers outside her work area. She was super paranoid before this happenned. She will never resurface. Besides her hands became very arthritic. She will remain the stuff of legends.

I've had that happen to me twice in the past 6 months and they didn't care that I was married they just slipped me their phone number on a tissue. I'd love to say it was because they think I'm "handsome man" in decent shape with a well proportioned tool, but I think it's more about making money on the side. Both times the ladies seemed to be a bit disgruntled with the limits on the service they could provide and the money they could make

Trust me on this one. Being married is an advantage. They come from a culture of second wives and mistresses. Being married means (erroneously) that you are probably cleaner and keeping your sexual activities restricted to fewer people. IF they ask you "why you not make love to your wife?", respond by saying "she works, takes care of the kids, and does the housework". "She is too tired for sex at night". For a woman, they understand this well and is very credible. Tell her that you dont want a divorce and believe-it-or-not, they actually think they are doing a good thing by having sex with you.

You just have to know how to play it. In my case it is close enough to the truth. My SO is willing but will only do it after 12 at night when I have no libido left. Kids are up. When I a very ready, the SO wont do it because of the kids. So the reason is close enough to the truth.

Last edited:
T..... IF they ask you "why you not make love to your wife?", respond by saying "she works, takes care of the kids, and does the housework". "She is too tired for sex at night". For a woman, they understand this well and is very credible. Tell her that you dont want a divorce and believe-it-or-not, they actually think they are doing a good thing by having sex with you....
Good grief - have you been reading Genius's playbook?