jericho tpke amps from commack to syosset

If you visit over 1000 AMPS like I have, you will sooner-or-later stumble on the right combination. As they postulate, if an infinite number of chimpanzees type, one of them will be able to write "War and Peace". LOL
Oh, but I have (well maybe not 1000 different AMPs but certainly 1000 AMP visits).

BTW - It is "an infinite number of monkeys given an infinite number of typewriters would produce the complete works of Shakespeare".

Supposedly this is said to illustrate te concept of infinity but it really doesnt as you only need one monkey for an infinite time. Also,in your example all (not just one) of the chimpanzees would produce a copy (actually each an infinite number of copies) of "War and Peace".

Disclaimer: there isn't one in this case.

Last edited:
Oh, but I have (well maybe not 1000 different AMPs but certainly 1000 AMP visits).

BTW - It is "an infinite number of monkeys given an infinite number of typewriters would produce the complete works of Shakespeare".

Supposedly this is said to illustrate te concept of infinity but it really doesnt as you only need one monkey for an infinite time. Also,in your example all (not just one) of the chimpanzees would produce a copy (actually each an infinite number of copies) of "War and Peace".

Disclaimer: there isn't one in this case.
Nice quote & addenum but what's a typewriter?

The concept of infinity explained

...Supposedly this is said to illustrate te concept of infinity...
Actually here's the true definition of infinity:

Imagine you're at the supermarket checkout line
In front of you are 20 shoppers, all with overflowing shopping carts
It's the cashiers first day
She speaks no English
The scanned price of every item is wrong
Everyone is paying by check..........

Infinity is a few minutes shorter than that.

After seeing this review I went to this place today. Address is 154 Jericho Tpk, Huntington Station. The store front is directly on Jericho almost directly across from Wendy's. I saw Candy, and she was much friendlier than Roger's review led me to expect. I tipped her $100 and it seemed everything was on the menu. I got a nice long bbj, and covered FS in several positions.

I find that many of the AMP women indicate that they would be interested in seeing me outside of the MP environment. I think because I am single and a middle aged man, that they see me as a candidate for marriage. Also I am nice and friendly and gentle, so they feel safe with me.

Do other guys get invited to outside meetings with AMP girls occasionally?
Drove by this place last night around 7 and it was dark. Closed?

Nice quote & addenum but what's a typewriter?
It's a device very similar to an ASR 33 Teletype machine, only smaller and you need to press the keys to make the appropriate type character impact a ribbon...

Oops --- a ribbon is a cloth strip impregnated with ink that gets transferred to the paper when the type character hits it. The paper was physically moved such that the next character will be right under where the type character hits. At the end of a line of type you hit the carriage return key that returns the carriage to the beginning of the line

Oops ---- carriage return key, similar to the ENTER key (uses the same ASCII code) but causes the carriage to physically move - when it does this it hit a little bell.

Oops --- a bell is a metal device that makes the sound when physically hit that sounds like the sound that comes out of your computer speaker when you select the device icon that looks like a bell.

This is getting tiring - I think I will just dial my buddy Ricky and ask him to finish this post.

Let’s see - his number is Murray Hill 5-9975.

It's a device very similar to an ASR 33 Teletype machine, only smaller and you need to press the keys to make the appropriate type character impact a ribbon...

Oops --- a ribbon is a cloth strip impregnated with ink that gets transferred to the paper when the type character hits it. The paper was physically moved such that the next character will be right under where the type character hits. At the end of a line of type you hit the carriage return key that returns the carriage to the beginning of the line

Oops ---- carriage return key, similar to the ENTER key (uses the same ASCII code) but causes the carriage to physically move - when it does this it hit a little bell.

Oops --- a bell is a metal device that makes the sound when physically hit that sounds like the sound that comes out of your computer speaker when you select the device icon that looks like a bell.

This is getting tiring - I think I will just dial my buddy Ricky and ask him to finish this post.

You really are a Genius!

BTW - whos Murray?

lol

I had a session with a reasonably cute mid-30s woman at 294 named Cassie (I think). Nice strong massage, towards the end she reached under and felt my manhood, on the flip she made the "Shhh!" sign (there are no doors separating the rooms, only curtains) and gave an extremely nice 2 hand HE. Afterwards she patted my testicles as in "good job boys" which I thought was funny

Yesterday I made a phone call and I got a busy signal. I think it was the first busy signal I have heard in a year. I wonder how long until we have to explain to the youngsters about home phones.

154 Jericho

after scoping this place out i decided best place to park was in the parking lot for the very small strip mall slightly west then i hoofed it over to 154

it looks a little spooky from the outside but was greeted by an attractive young korean girl who was extremely petite

3 minute very light massage then flip and what you want i motioned bj she said 60 ok

I asked her to take her clothes off she obliged very nice body nice firm upright breasts

she was very friendly - after working on her tits for awhile moved down she's super clean

her clit got enlarged during daty but she didn't seem to be headed towards orgasm so i stopped

bj was covered it was good but because covered taking me forever to come

finished with hj

not a bad experience at all- a much friendlier korean than some of the previous i've encountered

if you like em petite she's really a winner

unfortunately i've already forgotten her name - i think maybe lilly or julie

Not sure if I'll be able to post cause I never have before. I have been reading the blogs here for a while and finialy feel I need to add to this blog. I saw all the talk about 154 and seeing that was where I grew up I decided to make a visit. So I called around 8:30 PM seriously figuring that they would be closed, but to my surprise they answered and said they were open till 11 so I told them I would be by in a half hour. When I got there an amp around 35 answered the door she had auburn hair named Mimi she brought me to the room and asked for 50 which I coughed up. Then she said what do you want and motioned a bj I said it all and said 100 for an hour. Not having been to an amp in a long time I gave it to her. I can honestly say it was the best 160 I spent in a long time. Atfter a lite massage she proceeded o give me a bbbj after which I gave her daty then we proceeded to the rest. I was easily with her for my hour, seeing I always seem to go the distance, when this other amp started talking through the door(Nico I think), she finally came in and said 2 girls and I said i didn't have any more money she said its ok and took off her clothes and rubbed my back while I was on top of Mimi she didn't do anything but that a back rub but I thought it was still cool. I finally finished and got cleaned up and left, I looked at the clock on my phone and it was 11 so i had to have been there for a good 1hr 45 minutes.

Another Jericho Tpke Amp

saw this add in CL and was in need of a good massage and release

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ads/1578414727.html

Got there around 2:30 on Sat afternoon. Was met by Nana. Very attractive Korean girl. Probably mid 30s.

Place is very clean, with about 6 completely private rooms w/locking doors. Took the Hour, which included a TS. House fee was $70 upfront. Got naked and laid face down on the table. Most places do the TS first, but she said the Hot water was running low (I guess a busy day) and asked if I was ok waiting til end, which I was ok with.

I asked for a strong to start and soft to finish. Massage was excellent. She had great hands and technique. On the strong portion, she had me breathe along with the massage to really get the muscles to relax. While she was doing that, she was whispering in my ear to relaxxxx. Her hair kept brushing along my back. Was really a turn on. I did try to and rub her legs a bit when she was standing by my head, but she giggled and said... Relaxxxx, later. So now, all my muscles were relaxed except for one.

At about the 1/2 hour mark, she began working my legs. From my ass down to my feet. As she worked the upper thighs, she kept glancing by the boys. And about 5 minutes later, she started the soft. Starting on my back and arms. She then starting tickling around my ass and reaching down between my legs to tickle the boys. Whispering in my ear... Do I like. I actually had to ask her to stop, because I thought I was going to blow right there.

I flipped myself over and she immediately grabbed the oil and started working. I asked if she would take her top off, she said no... Not for new customers. I did reach up under her shirt. Her tits felt smallish, but her nipples felt nice. She kept stroking me, while making soft moans. I lasted all of 2 mins before I shot a load that nearly reached my neck. The best part, she didnt stop. She kept milking me for a good extra minute. It was heaven.

She cleaned me up with a nice hot towel. and then it was off to the TS. Glad I saved that for last. Water was nice and hot. Was actually the best TS i ever got. Lathered everywhere and left spic and span.

We talked for a few mins afterwards and told her I would be back to see her soon, which I most defintely will. Tipped her $30, in hopes that she'll remember me and my next visit will include more.

Not sure if I'll be able to post cause I never have before. I have been reading the blogs here for a while and finialy feel I need to add to this blog. I saw all the talk about 154 and seeing that was where I grew up I decided to make a visit. So I called around 8:30 PM seriously figuring that they would be closed, but to my surprise they answered and said they were open till 11 so I told them I would be by in a half hour. When I got there an amp around 35 answered the door she had auburn hair named Mimi she brought me to the room and asked for 50 which I coughed up. Then she said what do you want and motioned a bj I said it all and said 100 for an hour. Not having been to an amp in a long time I gave it to her. I can honestly say it was the best 160 I spent in a long time. Atfter a lite massage she proceeded o give me a bbbj after which I gave her daty then we proceeded to the rest. I was easily with her for my hour, seeing I always seem to go the distance, when this other amp started talking through the door(Nico I think), she finally came in and said 2 girls and I said i didn't have any more money she said its ok and took off her clothes and rubbed my back while I was on top of Mimi she didn't do anything but that a back rub but I thought it was still cool. I finally finished and got cleaned up and left, I looked at the clock on my phone and it was 11 so i had to have been there for a good 1hr 45 minutes.
at first i thought you got ripped off for $160 but it sounds like you got a lot more than a standard amp visit

my $ damage was smaller ($40 for 30 minutes plus $60 for bj) but fucking one girl while another rubs your back must be pretty awesome

Like I said its been a long time since I did the amp thing and the 160 is about right if you meet one at a hotel so I really didn't think much of it. I believe if you have it to spare anything you want is on the table there, just a matter of what your willing to spend.

3 Dix Hills Road or Rt. 66 & Jericho TPKE

You have to love the ads for the place who has the phone number 631-901-9205 on craigslist. They used to have one person who was attractive there but last week I stopped in and I'm sorry to say that both woman were absolutely hideous.

I don't understand who would pay to be massaged by them. One woman got up from behind the desk eating something that remained embedded in her teeth while talking and I believe I received a little food spray in my eye while she spoke.

The ad with the cutest girl for this place is the polar opposite of whom they offer.

Just Terrible.

There was a cute girl at the place just east of what I believe was Plainview road but the last time I went there the girl paled in comparison. Although she was pleasant enough to warrant the 30 minute massage.

The place 154 Jericho is hit and miss. I have gone a couple of times and found two attractive women and have gone a couple of times and walked out because what was there was not attractive. I only allow for happy endings although much more is offered there. With that being said both women I tried there were quite skilled and I was happy even though their prices of $60 HJ plus $60 for house hour are higher than many places.

Horrible experience at 154 w jericho. First off, they charge 100 for covered bj. If Im gonna spend that money, I dont want to hear the korean pimp men talking loudly, it kind of spooked me. It sounded like there were two guys there. The girl was talking to someone on the other side while working on me, and they had this annoying very loud music - bad disco playing. Truthfully I never finished because I wasnt relaxed at all. They are prime to get busted in my opinion. Proceed there with caution.

Horrible experience at 154 w jericho. First off, they charge 100 for covered bj. If Im gonna spend that money, I dont want to hear the korean pimp men talking loudly, it kind of spooked me. It sounded like there were two guys there. The girl was talking to someone on the other side while working on me, and they had this annoying very loud music - bad disco playing. Truthfully I never finished because I wasnt relaxed at all. They are prime to get busted in my opinion. Proceed there with caution.
Most of these Korean places will ask for $60 and $100 (for a CBJ?) but will take less. You cant blame them for asking because every now and then, someone like you gives it to them. LOL Sixty dollars is the is the price for a BJ and if you dont know where to get one, check out these boards.

Last edited:
I went to 154 four times. Once I did not participate because I did not care for the person offering the "rub". Two times I had very attractive girls who provided great hand jobs for $60. However, once I negotiated two pops for $60 with hour long session for total of $120 ($60 for house). The girl I had was amazing and she did one of the most sensual hand jobs that I ever had. I think she did what might be referred to as a Naru massage or something like that where they rub against their inner thigh appearing as though you are having sex. Anyway, she did this once and then waited about 15 minutes with a massage in between and then did it again. I think she was about the most attractive and capable girl I have ever seen at any AMP.

Anyway, last time I was at 154 I did not care for the girls attitude as she seemed so rushed and wanted $60 for what I think would have been a 2 minute hand job standing at the side. I just did not like the flow of the session so I told her that I just wanted the massage. She massage for like 5 more minutes than said she would be back and brought me $40 of $60 back. She said when not so busy she could cater to me better. She is the smallest of the girls there and I will not use her again. I'm not sure I will even go back since I only get Hand Jobs and this place seems ripe for a shut down and they have no screening, etc and definitely offer FS without hesitation.

I pass 3 Dix Hills road amp a lot so every once in a while I check it out in case a surprise new young girl starts working there. A number a months ago there was a pretty girl who worked there but alas as of the end of this week there was just a couple of extremely unattractive heavy girls working there. They always say "I do good job - you try" but I have zero interest. It's amazing that they are still open given the options have continued to remain subpar.