Its 2010 and time to revisit Roosevelt Ave in Queens

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
95% of any SWs you might see on Roosey are not real women. You might see a WOC or two once in a while that is about it.
It was hoping last Saturday and this morning. But really odd hours. THere was a flood of black girls and real Latinas, but they scattered at the first crack of light.

It was hoping last Saturday and this morning. But really odd hours. THere was a flood of black girls and real Latinas, but they scattered at the first crack of light.
Thats good news for us mongers but you must admit that hasnt been the norm there. You must have hit it at the right time. I'm wondering if that holds up for a while.

The 347-852-3119 number had been dead for a while. But just in the WJ(the Chinese newspaper), a new number ending 2200 just started showing up. South American girl(Mexican that I saw this weekend), 20 min for $40 , place is currently in an apartment building on Sanford (132-XX). The guy answer the phone speaks Chinese(don't know if that would work out for non Chinese speaking brothers nor do I know if the answering guy would speak any other language). Good luck

The 347-852-3119 number had been dead for a while. But just in the WJ(the Chinese newspaper), a new number ending 2200 just started showing up. South American girl(Mexican that I saw this weekend), 20 min for $40 , place is currently in an apartment building on Sanford (132-XX). The guy answer the phone speaks Chinese(don't know if that would work out for non Chinese speaking brothers nor do I know if the answering guy would speak any other language). Good luck
You sure the 3119 number is dead. I just called and somebody picked up.

I went about 2 months ago the one on 37th. they had this heffer dressed up in Lingerie. Pretty nasty in my opinion. Also they charge $60 bucks. I tried just giving them $40 but, they ask for the extra $20. I havn't gone back since that experience since I felt nasty going there to begin with. Top it off with a pig wearing lipstick. i was pretty turned off and disappointed with myself. I know I could of walked out but, I was on V so, my judgment was worse than when I have beer goggles on.

lespuff, nothing is sure but as far as I know, the last 2 months that I tried the number, never got thru. At about 3 weeks ago, I called again and got a number is no in service/is disconnected message. If you have different result, I would be glad to know and stand corrected.

NoahNYC

Spokesperson for the NJ Stripclubs Owners Assoc
Roosevelt Ave.

Roosevelt has become much more seedy over the past months and years, which I guess is good for us.

More ficha places have been opening on Roosevelt, and bars that used to be regular bars have been converting to fichas.

I don't much about it other than what I see and read, but years ago the gay area of Roosevelt was around 74th Street, and even around there there were a lot of regular bars with pretty chicas working behind the bar. Now that area is very gay, and all the way up to Junction Boulevard you see transvestites walking around. I have read stuff on the web about how this has become the case.

When I drive down Northern Boulevard on a Friday or Saturday night, I see a lot of Latina girls dressed to the nines going into the clubs and bars up there. I think Northern is becoming the center of regular nightlife, and Roosevelt is going the way of fichas for the straight men and gay places for the gay men.

Yeah you are right there are lots of trannies all over Roosey. It really annoys the hell out of me and Gavy-- the cops have chased away most of the female prostitutes from that area but seemingly allow the tranny prostitutes to do whatever they please. If you are going to target one group of prostitutes but look the other way when it comes to another group that is just plain wrong. Big fucking joke, right jerkoff cops? Hahaha those trannies are just so fucking amusing that you arent going to do anything about them.

I'm out of touch with the Roosevelt scene, but did take a walk down there the other day at like around 5am......Trannys everywhere. The one exception was this black chick that was walking by. I turned to look at her and she looked back, she did some shit with her lips/tongue indicating a green light I guess. I would've pursued it but I was tired as hell and was focused on getting home.

I too remember the days back in the 90's......those were the days. When I started, it was like in 94 and it was $25 for 15. Some places had as little as 2 or 3 girls, others had like 10. I'd usually go with one or two other guys and we'd go from house to house trying to find what we liked. I remember that one block in the high 80's where there were like three spots on one block. It got so hot there they used to park a mobile LE trailer. Some places used to be way off the side of Roosevelt and the dudes would actually drive you to and back. The quality that you could find was amazing in some of those spots. Some cribs were better than others. I remember this one spot right off the corner on Forley, that place usually had the better cadre.

I'm going to check out some of these bikini bars and other spots mentioned. One thing I know is that with enough persistance, you can usually drag a girl out of there. I haven't done that yet, but for a long time, I was outcalling a girl that works in one. The story on that goes like this.......this provider shows up, she's bait & swtich but nice looking. She has no personal phone, but I give her mine and arrange for side work. She calls me from her friend's phone "The club dancer/spends time with you girl". One day the provider offers to bring her friend in. Friend joins us and friend looks better, so I cut provider and stick to friend. Obviously, some of these girls that get paid to drink/chat with you are down. It's just a matter of making them feel safe about it.

I've been away for a long while. Went down Roosevelt, couldnt hear the chica song. Everything looks a little more fancy. Cards are useless to me. Is the chica song dead for good?

i have too checked out corona and mostly card guys on the corners..
even for the asain massage joints on roosvlt.
its all delivery and there are a couple fast house posting on BP but getting in can be a pain..
i think one was nr 94th n northern blvd...
i havent gone by here very late usually its around 6 to 9pm.
i think wth the internet the common streetwalker has hit the way
of the dinosaurs ...

Thats a corner Ill definitely check out. Hopefully Ill see a muchacho to guide me in. I will hit the roosevelt stroll daytime tomorrow, hopefully will find something worth reporting back on.

i have not seen much card" hander outers" on northern,it seems common on roosevelt and a few places in flushing.
there were/are two fast houses that i found on BP..
i tried to get and sample but one closes at 7pm or 8pm,i forget and the 2nd
would not pick up the phone when i got to the "block" they directed me to..
im white and maybe they THOUGHT im LEO..
drove thru roosvlt thurdy and at 5pm the places are revving up..mangoes etc..lots of ladies outside drumming up biz..

Went there today and had a hot time. 23 year old Venezuelan spinner with a bubble butt. Only $100 for half hour. She was sitting in a stoop across from t-Mexicali bar 88-08 Roosevelt. And inside that bar were TWIN bartenders that were smoking hot. In retrospect, I think they might have been working girls too! She was way too interested in talking to me. Somebody try to bang the twins at once please. I don’t have an excuse to go to the city for a while.

Went there today and had a hot time. 23 year old Venezuelan spinner with a bubble butt. Only $100 for half hour. She was sitting in a stoop across from t-Mexicali bar 88-08 Roosevelt. And inside that bar were TWIN bartenders that were smoking hot. In retrospect, I think they might have been working girls too! She was way too interested in talking to me. Somebody try to bang the twins at once please. I don’t have an excuse to go to the city for a while.
Nice stroll.

Today's Post, front cover and two page article is all about sex for sale on Roosevelt Ave. What a disaster, most are illegal aliens being sex trafficked.

Now that it has been brought to attention I'm sure the police will be cracking down. Since they aren't arresting prostitutes they will be arresting you. Be careful.
Wow thanks. I must have dodged a bullet. I was there at 5pm maybe that saved me. Hope this girl wasn’t trafficked. She insisted on me taking her What’s App info even though she speaks no English.

Today's Post, front cover and two page article is all about sex for sale on Roosevelt Ave. What a disaster, most are illegal aliens being sex trafficked.

Now that it has been brought to attention I'm sure the police will be cracking down. Since they aren't arresting prostitutes they will be arresting you. Be careful.
Wow thanks. I must have dodged a bullet. I was there at 5pm maybe that saved me. Hope this girl wasn’t trafficked. She insisted on me taking her What’s App info even though she speaks no English.