Its 2010 and time to revisit Roosevelt Ave in Queens

All those cards are for delivery services. Had good experiences with them at $35 a pop once you become a regular and they get to know what you like.

In Las Vegas those card snapping guys are everywhere. I always wondered if it was the total bullshit that it appeared to be or was there anything real behind it.
LOL so true. I was surprised by how brazen they are in vegas too. Like 15-20 of them crowded on one corner. Than again, it is legal in some parts of vegas so mabye that's a factor...

easy to find chicas in vegas.....Mota is another story lol.

Last edited:
All those cards are for delivery services. Had good experiences with them at $35 a pop once you become a regular and they get to know what you like.
45 was the average last time i played. But that could just be the gringo rate. u were on the other thread about this before if i remember right, we even reviewed the same service lol. Only got the 35 rate a few times.

Last edited:
you have any more info on cheap delivery service? sick of going to these shanty places for 40 a pop
You just need to get the card and call.
Which depending on how you look can be really hard or extremly easy.
Non-spanish speaking/looking dudes are pretty much screwed. Even after u have the card they will still hang up on you if you don't speak spanish most of the time.

The reason i asked Pinga is because everytime i'm walking down the 'velt i have company with me, kinda hard to indiscreetly grab one lol. i know we've used some of the same numbers in the past too. I had a few but slowly but surly they started to disconnect. My mainstay was working for over a year until mid Jan, the phone doesn't even ring now.

delivery gone?

King, I usually throw cards out and just keep one # that I have used over a year. Unfortunately, called several times last week and # just goes to voicemail. So, my reliable source seems to be out of business or in hiatus. If I come across another good source, I will share #.

I thought I read somewhere the quality of the girls was a bit suspect... you never know what might show up at the door.... I guess for 35-45 can't expect good quality? Get what you pay for...

No different from what you find at the quickie houses. only diff is you can walk out np lol. like you said you get what u pay for. Sometimes alot better if your in the good with um. I've had some really nice ones (young, inshape, agile, non-mechanical). It's just really hard to get there lol.

On a side note: I have some #'s to share :) . the first are ones i had saved on an old hobbie phone (but i don't recall using too much) and the other i picked up yesterday during a moment of drunken distraction. Haven't had a chance to check um out (and won't for a the next few weeks at least thanks to life) but if anyone wants to TOFTT feel free:

Old #'s:

347 806 2779
917 417 3811

New #:
718-607-9592

Remember to ask for chicas and/or delivery.

Good luck!

Yea i just checked not to long ago and there all down :-(. Will share if i get another one. Kinda surprised thou, the last thread like this had something like 30+ numbers by its end. People are holding out.

Was coming back from city and took a drive down the boulevard. Saw a few hot chicks in front of romanticos and a few more by 72nd street but no walkers. Lots of cops too. The old days are long gone.