Its 2010 and time to revisit Roosevelt Ave in Queens

Went there today and had a hot time. 23 year old Venezuelan spinner with a bubble butt. Only $100 for half hour. She was sitting in a stoop across from t-Mexicali bar 88-08 Roosevelt. And inside that bar were TWIN bartenders that were smoking hot. In retrospect, I think they might have been working girls too! She was way too interested in talking to me. Somebody try to bang the twins at once please. I don’t have an excuse to go to the city for a while.
This might sound dumb but you said t-mexicali? Does this mean trans ? Please don’t grill me, i don’t know that area well. I’ve been wanting to check this roosevelt out near the mall to see if I can scoop one up but probably not so smart bc Leo probably all over now.

This might sound dumb but you said t-mexicali? Does this mean trans ? Please don’t grill me, i don’t know that area well. I’ve been wanting to check this roosevelt out near the mall to see if I can scoop one up but probably not so smart bc Leo probably all over now.
Good question. I don’t think the twin girls were trans. There was a black chick in there sitting alone. She must have been working. Not sure was the t means in the bar name!

So I just watched a tiktok video of the spots on Roosevelt and the mongers talking and going in the spots with the providers. The videos ends with the monger coming out after being timed by the camera person

It was 3pm. no girls on the street except for one. She was in her late 40’s , Hispanic with big saggy tits and caked-on make up. She said $100 for massage. I asked if that was for a half hour and she said $300 for half hour $100 for 20 mins. Ok.