Is Fair Emily retired?

Hate to burst your bubble Sherlock but on a number of my exiled posts I initialed them s.g. And that shrill post your talking about I assume is the one where I said Stu has excellent taste in women was my first attempt at revealing who I was. I wanted people to know who I was. So just as in politics you are wrong on just about everything.

And I don't dislike women, just the loud mouthed elitist liberals who think they know it all, yet they don't know shit and cannot handle criticism.

As for you, it use to be enjoyable debating you in P&R but at some point you became unhinged. People presented you with facts and you still carried on till it came to a point where people became fed up with you. So instead of arguing with you I decided to have some fun and bust your chops and did so quite well I might add.
The fact remains you are a coward and trouble maker and invited yourself to join in this this thread just to be confrontational because you are incapable of any normal social interaction without causing havoc. I didn't provoke you to be a douche, you just want to be one, you never debated like a civilized person, you took advantage of my lack of anonymity to relentlessly toss a bunch of uninventive cheap shots my way. You must be such a miserable person to feel the need to entertain yourself by creating a negative and disturbing environment, you crossing boundries the rest of the decent members respect. It's not easy getting banned here and not only were you banned you came back a bigger asshole. It is because of you I don't post anymore, I found your troll like obsessive behavior towards me super creepy. If you think giving one of the few female contributors the creeps is "doing well" then you have seriously wrong social behavior views, acting like a degenerate anonymous sleaze bag is something normal people do not take pride in, it's cowardly. It seems I am missed much more then you would ever be, not one person even wondered or cared where your old handle went and I'll bet this new persona would be missed even less.

Last edited:
Pot, Kettle

"...and cannot handle criticism..."

Hey Exiled, your harsh replies in this thread prove Emily's point and it appears you are the one who cannot handle criticism. You should quit while you're behind. Besides, anyone who debates P&R on an anonymous adult entertainment board, and takes it all seriously, and who cannot tolerate an opposing view, is seriously lacking in basic human interaction skills. You sound like a true loser. Oh, sorry for the criticism Stu. I know you can't handle it.

You don't know what the hell your talking about. Her post are 100xs harsher than mine. All I do is comment on her political views and how she presents them. Her post are all personal attacks: I hate women, I'm a douche, I'm creepy. The worst I ever called her was a hysterical nut in need of help based solely on how she conducts herself in P&R and there are plenty of people here that would agree with me. Judging from your post you're just as bad as her. Criticize me all you want do you really think I care.
Again, you demonstrate your inability to handle criticism.

You don't know what the hell your talking about. Her post are 100xs harsher than mine. All I do is comment on her political views and how she presents them. Her post are all personal attacks: I hate women, I'm a douche, I'm creepy. The worst I ever called her was a hysterical nut in need of help based solely on how she conducts herself in P&R and there are plenty of people here that would agree with me. Judging from your post you're just as bad as her. Criticize me all you want do you really think I care.
You do not have plenty of people who would condone your personal choice to turn into a creepy stalker, never allowing me to post anything or even allowing my name to be mentioned anywhere on this board without staining it with your negative vile contributions hence turning all the attention on you, only trolls act that way, decent members do not.

Any member can turn into a complete tool and act like a creep using information they can obtain about me that I cannot do the same in return but they don't, get the difference between you and the rest of the members who act in a civilized manner. You bring the conflict on, there were others on in the section that didn't always agree with me but only you and Trigeek went for the jugular because you both lack basic social skills, you are worse because you did it as a sockpuppet, at least he owns up to the things he writes and keeps the same handle, I give him that.

You took it upon yourself to stalking me under a new identity, you cannot muster up anything to justify what you did, it just flat out creepy and against the rules of the board. I called you out which you did not like that very much so you still continue this lame defense that you did this incredibly sneaky disgusting thing because you don't like my political views. You needs to own up that you have no justifiable defense for your actions towards me, it's unacceptable no matter how you try to spin it. What you did was indeed a creepy douchey vile thing to do to any member let alone one who lacks the same anonymity you hide behind.

Last edited:
Your doing me a favor by showing what a truly ugly vile person you are. Keep up the good work.
I assertion of you is completely accurate, I don't need to prove it you do a fine just yourself. Things are only vile if they are false, everything I wrote is true, you behaved badly and even when it is pointed out you try to spin it. There is nothing I am even capable of even in my darkest hour that could match your effortless ability of depravity. We are nothing alike, I am a thoughtful, brave, kind and honest person and you are sneaky and cowardly who finds entertainment in stalking and creeping people out, those are the facts.

Can you stop lying or is it a pathological disorder?

Nobody is buying your defense that I made you stalk me to the point I had to stop posting, take some personal responsibility for your actions. You also need to stop minimizing what you wrote, I saw most that were removed, you are a nasty piece of work.

It's also not just what you write which is bad enough it's that your need to stalk me or any mention of me on every thread just to attack, that's the real problem, you act like a troll.

So for the last time your key problem is you don't know me, never saw me, are not my friend and are completely aware I don't want you around me in any capacity yet you have this uncontrollable compulsion to include yourself wherever I post or mentioned on this board in the most overtly negative way possible. Your behavior is the definition of a troll which makes you the unstable one, nobody in thier right mind would do what you did, I would never even consider it as acceptable behavior in any social setting.

I second your thoughts completely. She sure is a wack job. A true progressive.
This is like calling me a whack job for not wanting to shove needles in my eyes. I assume you like Stu you believe the opposite of being progressive is being conservative. Only a woman who has no free will and hates herself and gender would be part of the conservative movement, it's the equivalent to a female Taliban supporter. Why would I support a poitical party dead set on stripping away gender rights I have had since before I was born ?? rights that the generations before me fought for to obtain just so I can leave in a world where I have freedom of choose.

The root of progressive is progress which is what sane people consider a very positive thing, yeah I am true progressive, a truly positive person.

You also need to quit while you are behind.

They are racists too Em, why do you think it has gotten so ugly here on the board and in the country in general in the past few years.

Last edited:
That's why I stopped a while ago. It gets too heated. I think too many people get fully vested in their party affiliation to not see that there are many areas both sides could improve upon. The whole premise that either party can do no wrong is ridiculous.

That being said ... sports is another story where it is so obvious to me that the Yankees are the greatest sports franchise in history. How anyone could be a Mets fan is beyond me!!

..... I am just kidding by the way ....

No I'm not. Mets stink!
Good trade for Peneda......

This just seems so stupid. I think this is one reason so many guys dont sign on to here anymore. Its because of threads like this... It is just a stupid read....

This just seems so stupid. I think this is one reason so many guys dont sign on to here anymore. Its because of threads like this... It is just a stupid read....
It is stupid and sad, after years of posting and loyalty some douche decided it will be fun to follow me around the board with only intentions of defaming and insulting me everytime I posted or someone mentioned me which inevitably causiwd me to give up something I really enjoyed because the stress he was causing by stalking outweighed the happiness posting gave me.

This was an old thread, Billy is my friend and was just concerned
why I stopped posting on my thread. He was answered by my other friends and case closed. I don't know why Morgan2 took it upon himself to announce I retired which was not only false but I just wrote him March 3 when he asked me if I was still available. I will never understand his motives, no member has the right to speak for others. We spoke off line and he told me he just missed my posts and overstepped by making a assumption without really knowing. Then the culprit of why I was not posting anymore reared his ugly head and I just let him have it. He confessed his intentions were solely to fuck with me and I think what he did was a disservice to me and the board. He relishes in causing misery to everyone around him and has the nerve to call me mentally unstable. Damage is done, This will be one of my last posts, I'm not going to feed his sickness, he will have to find another whipping board to vent whatever emotional problems he has.

Well, I never had the pleasure of spending time with you although I did meet you at one of the parties, and thought that you were a doll. Just my 2 cents.

Well, I never had the pleasure of spending time with you although I did meet you at one of the parties, and thought that you were a doll. Just my 2 cents.
That means a lot to me, you are a well respected member and a favorite amongst the ladies. I remember meeting you at the party, April introduced us and feel the same way, that was a fun night, everyone was having a blast. I don't think anyone who actually met me would take pleasure in making me feel bad just to amuse themselves unless they are sadistic.

That means a lot to me, you are a well respected member and a favorite amongst the ladies. I remember meeting you at the party, April introduced us and feel the same way, that was a fun night, everyone was having a blast. I don't think anyone who actually met me would take pleasure in making me feel bad just to amuse themselves unless they are sadistic.
Thank you so much Emily.. And, you have a very good memory.....Maybe we should make a date...

Last edited: