Is Fair Emily retired?

For the record I could give a flying fuck what anything thinks of me. When I speak, I speak the truth as I see it. For those of you that read this shit and think it's real life...wake the fuck up.

I will tell you the truth. Emily is one of the most genuine, real, warm sweethearts you could ever meet. She is tough, smart, confident, adorable, caring, sensitive and one of the most truthful ladies out there. To know her is to want her. Some of you tewles don't know how to reconcile the difference betw real life and the hobby, hence you get caught up in the drama.

When I see a bunch of guys getting on her case greeted by Emily barking back, I think "Go get em girl. You rock." I dig my women strong, capable and able to take on a challenge. My only regret is that my life has taken me in another direction and don't have the opportunity to spend more time with this terrific lady.

Em...wishing you the best.

Hi Emily , sorry to hear of all the problems you were so nice to me and I will never forget you. I have since left NY with my AMP Girlfriend and now wife. When I read the stupid things, it gets me upset knowing how nice you are. I have met many people in the business because of my wife and nobody has a real clue what goes on and how hard you work, only to be hurt by people.
Be well, Stay Happy, and don't pay attention. I know thats easy to say, but you deserve better.
Kermy

Last edited:
Not everyone, only SteveLI and Trigeek and the troll of course. You don't know the history, they are insincere, those two stood up for The Exiled when he targeted me in the P&R section a few months ago which in turn made me stop posting entirely eventually causing this thread to be bumped. Trigeek and SteveLI welcomed The Exiled with open arms even though he had about three posts and was relentless attacking and stalking me. I pointed out he was a troll and they still continued thier bromance because he stroked their ego, it's really disloyal to take a member who posted a few times over someone with thousands of posts and a good reputation, I don't care what the topic discussed is about, the welfare of the board comes first and they sided the enemy. If these members want to side with a troll who has caused so much grief on this board and the good people they don't deserve my kindness. I am still the same person but I am not going to graciously accept advice and well wishes from board members who actually caused me to stop posting in the first place. Trigeek has been absolute horror show to me in the past, numerous times, it's going to a little more then a few thumbs up to get in my favor, in fact he never will so he can drop the nice guy act, he got nasty with me one too many times.
Emily i have never met you, but but i have met a few times Alyssa, Blond Kelly, and Betty, and Superwoman only at a party. They know my handle. I believe they are friends of your's and I think you all run together?

I always hoped to meet you, but knew we could never talk politics hehe(Grandma always said that and, "religion".) My best male friend is a dem, and we enjoy the debate, but always remain friends. Here it gets so nasty you would thing it was the US Congress. I remember one of my first post was a joke about M/F relationships and was crucified by the ladies(it was just a joke.HAHA)

Then I made another post about UTR provider; Trigeek attacked me to give up the name. I swore I would never post again, others said "Oh come on, ignore him." I stayed and met those great ladies.

That was back when the board was great. People shared, are there were many ladies contributing. That was then, this is now. It seems to be getting better again, but I'm sure the lovely ladies are gun shy.

Last edited:
I think as a life rule that being a genuinely nice person doesn't guarantee you will not have enemies. I have met many likable guys who tell me about that one lunatic that makes their work life miserable, it's really unfair because they just want to do a good job and they have this villain always trying to ruin everything. That's all it takes is one with sometimes a few gullible tailcoats to cause havoc and that's that situation I found myself in on the board. We will never know why people fixate on a person or group and taunt for no feasible reason. This is one guy currently now The Exiled who has stalked ladies including myself for years, in fact he wrote me again a few minutes ago, he just can't let me live a peaceful life. I have no clue what sickness is in his head that drives him to spend his free time causing unwarranted confrontation, all I can do is hope one day he just decides to go away. It's a unfortunate situation in what is normally a very happy lifestyle I lead, I get to meet and have spent time with great guys like Ruff and Foto but unfortunately I also have to deal with unstable people like the troll vying for any attention he can get even if it's always negative.

Emily i have never met you, but but i have met a few times Alyssa, Blond Kelly, and Betty, and Superwoman only at a party. They know my handle. I believe they are friends of your's and I think you all run together?

I always hoped to meet you, but knew we could never talk politics hehe(Grandma always said that and, "religion".) My best male friend is a dem, and we enjoy the debate, but always remain friends. Here it gets so nasty you would thing it was the US Congress. I remember one of my first post was a joke about M/F relationships and was crucified by the ladies(it was just a joke.HAHA)

Then I made another post about UTR provider; Trigeek attacked me to give up the name. I swore I would never post again, others said "Oh come on, ignore him." I stayed and met those great ladies.

That was back when the board was great. People shared, are there were many ladies contributing. That was then, this is now. It seems to be getting better again, but I'm sure the lovely ladies are gun shy.
Ran out of time, the time thing should be variable, at midnight it different.

If you say something nice your a "White Knight." I thought we were here to attract the ladies. OK I'm going to the bomb shelter.

Emily .... you look at past posts ... you threw plenty flame my way. I think you are revising history a bit to fit your argument. I have no idea who "the Exiled" is. Maybe I was just supporting his political viewpoints.

furtehrmore ... I don't support flaming or insulting of anybody. They can insult people's opinions but not the people themselves. Besides ... I am a lover not a fighter. I think I was very fair with you Em. I am sorry you feel that way.

This is why I try not to post in the religion and politics area it just leads to intense disagreements and ad hominem attacks. Remember Saturday night live (Jane you ignorant slut). I will say that I was surprised to learn that a lot of my fellow mongers are so far to the right. It makes me wonder what Rick Santorum does for fun. The one time I posted in that area I quickly realized that it was a waste of time.

That's why I stopped a while ago. It gets too heated. I think too many people get fully vested in their party affiliation to not see that there are many areas both sides could improve upon. The whole premise that either party can do no wrong is ridiculous.

That being said ... sports is another story where it is so obvious to me that the Yankees are the greatest sports franchise in history. How anyone could be a Mets fan is beyond me!!

..... I am just kidding by the way ....

No I'm not. Mets stink!

Emily .... you look at past posts ... you threw plenty flame my way. I think you are revising history a bit to fit your argument. I have no idea who "the Exiled" is. Maybe I was just supporting his political viewpoints.
I told all of you the minute I saw the pattern and you ignored me and that's when I lost all respect for you. He deliberately choose your political points because they are not mine, he is extremely manipulative. After just a few posts under a new handle he targets me with personal attacks, this guy has no impulse control, he will always gravitate towards what gets him off and that is thinking he has some kind of imaginary relationship with me. If there is any mention of me on any message board he will surely be participating, look at the pattern yourself and tell me I am wrong. You choose to ignore my warnings because he stroked your ego, he even admitted he had another handle, try 20 other handles that have all been banned and you still participated in discussions with him.

I will give you a few examples of what is currently The Exiled has done over the past 5 or so years to me, other providers and the board. He posted on CL when it was free offering a bounty to hurt Kelly and I, he posted the address to private invitation events on CL telling party crashers to ask for me, he has repeatedly harassed for via email, he wrote me twice yesterday out of the blue. What he does is beyond flaming or insulting, he is a true psychopath. I will be happy to forward you all the sick emails he sent me over the years so you can have a glimpse into his insanity. There are dozens ranging from threats to spews of anger and insults to pen pal like we are best buddies style writing, all the same guy, he is really deranged.

So now you and everyone else here knows who The Exiled really is.

That's why I stopped a while ago. It gets too heated. I think too many people get fully vested in their party affiliation to not see that there are many areas both sides could improve upon. The whole premise that either party can do no wrong is ridiculous.

That being said ... sports is another story where it is so obvious to me that the Yankees are the greatest sports franchise in history. How anyone could be a Mets fan is beyond me!!

..... I am just kidding by the way ....

No I'm not. Mets stink!
Did you notice that things took a fast ugly turn once The Exiled joined in ?? his sickness is infectious. I really wish Duckman didn't remove a bunch of his posts, that's when I knew for certain who he was, it was a group of really ugly personal jabs at me in one of his writing styles, after being stalked by the same person for half a decade you know when it's them. You might have missed that because they were posted late and removed the next day, in the early AM hours this guy becomes really psychotic.

Wow. I really had no idea of any of this Em. Nobody needs headaches like that in life. I always take people at face value. We're just talking politics. I guess it is different if somebody starts harrassing you.

Exiled said he was Stu. Stu is a conservative but as far as I know harmless. Maybe you are wrong.

I don't know anybody from this board in "real life" but I think for the most part, we mongers monger as a hobby, usually 1 hour at a time, whereas a provider is living a lifestyle everyday. Mongers flaming each other is just silly nonsense. Mongers bad mouthing providers hurts their livelihood. I don't know what was said in this particular case, just putting my 2 cents in because I've seen guys talk shit about other providers that I know is BS and can't figure out why they think it's a game to fuck with someone's paycheck.

Emily - I did enjoy your contributions to the board but respect your decision to stay away from any situation that makes you unhappy, on the boards and in life.

BTW - I wouldn't swear on anything I read on the Internet as absolute truth, no matter who or where it was coming from. Everyone gets real brave and judgmental when they're anonymous.

You are completely and utterly deranged. My former handle was Stu Gotz and for some reason it can no longer post comments. So now please stop making a fool out of yourself.
Yeah, I figured you were Stu for a while but I had to trap you in a corner and make you prove otherwise just to be safe. News Flash !!! when you targeting a well received members with personal jabs with just 3 posts you are going to attract suspicion, you have no self control to just mingle a bit before going back to your old habits. Your nasty disposition and desire to stir up trouble is why you were banned in the first place, so basically after you were blocked you sneakily changed handles and came back to cause more problems instead of maybe taking the blocking as a sign to behave better as a second chance.

I have to tell you I have been laughing about this all day, you shilled a post from your former handle, that was my main clue you were actually Stu, only you would agree with you, that is worse then self reviewing, thumbing up yourself, I'm not sure if there anything more pathetic.

Don't you think you owe the powers that be an apology for being such a tool? You call me deranged yet I never behaved to badly that I had to change handles just to come back and participate, you have some serious deep rooted rage issues with me that goes beyond politics, probably just don't like women in general.

The best part of all of this is YOU, yes YOU Stu Gotz created what eventually became the outing you have been avoiding all along. You did NOT have to comment on this thread, you could have just kept going on with the charade but you can't help yourself, your sick compulsion to start trouble outweighs basic common sense. I have been playing you like a fiddle, don't ever underestimate me again.

Wow. I really had no idea of any of this Em. Nobody needs headaches like that in life. I always take people at face value. We're just talking politics. I guess it is different if somebody starts harrassing you.

Exiled said he was Stu. Stu is a conservative but as far as I know harmless. Maybe you are wrong.
The troll still exists, it's true he has been harassing me and my friends for years and he did write me twice yesterday pleading that he wasn't The Exiled. I can't think of anything lower, Stu needed to be vouched by a psychopath stalker who has erotomania obsessions with sex workers. In fact this whole ordeal finally outed the troll as well because he became sloppy and finally used his semi civilain email to write me which can be traced to other civilian activities that would frown on him if they learned what he does in his spare time.

This has really been a win/win situation for me, I cornered Stu to finally out himself as The Exiled and the troll gave me the missing link that he was who I suspected for years. I'm sorry I used you to achieve my goal, I disagree with you politically but I think you are an decent guy.

Last edited:
Hi Em,

I am sure Stu outed himself a while ago. I knew exiled was Stu and ask anyone who met me I am no Matlock. Regardless, you've been sorely missed and I hope you do stay a while.

Hugs and kisses (I really wished you kissed)

Pudgy