Is Fair Emily retired?

I believe that before she dropped out of site, she posted an explanation to the effect that she will be around, but she would not be bumping her threads every day.

Last edited:
I guess all good things come to an end...

it seems that Emily is certainly off the radar, if not retired. too bad. She's not only a nice provider, but she was such a vibrant contributor to this board when I first got indoctrinated. good luck to her in whatever she's doing.

She went off the deep end into total insanity.
I stopped posting because of I didn't want to be in any capacity around YOU, a vile sick sneaky erotomania stalking troll sockpuppet. YOU who has been trolling this board under different identities for years making it inhospitable for any female to participate in a friendly environment. YOU in the most diabolical way have only intentions of destroying this board. The first mention of me in months and you jumped at the chance to bash me, stalk much ???? YOU have some hidden vendetta against me, maybe I refused to see you, maybe you just hate sex workers in any case as long as you are here I am not, you stole something from me that I enjoyed and then have the audacity to insult me with outright lies, is ther any depths to your depravity???. You selfishly chased one of the last truly loyal female participants away with your creepiness, congratulations.

it seems that Emily is certainly off the radar, if not retired. too bad. She's not only a nice provider, but she was such a vibrant contributor to this board when I first got indoctrinated. good luck to her in whatever she's doing.
I really wish you would keep your speculations to yourself regarding things you have no certainty of knowing. I would not walk into your job and tell all our clients "don't bother, he has retired", it's really overstepping. I do not post because this board has a troll that has targeted me with hateful comments and I just don't want that type of negativity in my life, his most recent handle is The Exiled and the only reason he has not had to change it is because I gave up outing trolls and none of you seem to care that you are getting information from a complete fraud, the other reason is personal between Slinky and me.

I really wish you would keep your speculations to yourself regarding things you have no certainty of knowing. I would not walk into your job and tell all our clients "don't bother, he has retired", it's really overstepping. I do not post because this board has a troll that has targeted me with hateful comments and I just don't want that type of negativity in my life, his most recent handle is The Exiled and the only reason he has not had to change it is because I gave up outing trolls and none of you seem to care that you are getting information from a complete fraud, the other reason is personal between Slinky and me.
One thing for sure is I'm glad your back and you r OK.

If one reads all 8 posts here in this thread alone, it appears one of the last posters has ground much more axe than the other. Too bad there is any axe grinding.

Last edited:

Why not contact UGstaff and ask them to remove the troll? Certainly as a former customer and a great volunteer at UG functions, you earned a certain amount of goodwill?

Why not contact UGstaff and ask them to remove the troll? Certainly as a former customer and a great volunteer at UG functions, you earned a certain amount of goodwill?
He will just change his handle again, the determination of bad people is strong, look at his post about me here, anybody who knows me would agree there is something evil about this person. They accepted him without question because he buttered up a few posters, I had to prove myself here through consistent goodwill and never changing my handle no matter what I regretted writing, this guy waltzes in and nobody but me has the guts to question his intentions and because I stood up to him I became his target. I made it very clear that I thought The Exiled was a sockpuppet/troll to the P&R mod and nothing was done so I just gave up, I will not knowingly letting these freaks permeate my life. Just because I stopped participating because I refuse to entertain bad people who have ill intentions towards me doesn't mean I dropped off the face of the Earth. I pleaded my case enough, people will think what they will, I am signing off again, I am getting that uneasy feeling just being in his radar again, there is no safety here to members who lack anonymity.

He will just change his handle again, the determination of bad people is strong, look at his post about me here, anybody who knows me would agree there is something evil about this person. They accepted him without question because he buttered up a few posters, I had to prove myself here through consistent goodwill and never changing my handle no matter what I regretted writing, this guy waltzes in and nobody but me has the guts to question his intentions and because I stood up to him I became his target. I made it very clear that I thought The Exiled was a sockpuppet/troll to the P&R mod and nothing was done so I just gave up, I will not knowingly letting these freaks permeate my life. Just because I stopped participating because I refuse to entertain bad people who have ill intentions towards me doesn't mean I dropped off the face of the Earth. I pleaded my case enough, people will think what they will, I am signing off again, I am getting that uneasy feeling just being in his radar again, there is no safety here to members who lack anonymity.
Emily, the one thing I know is that if you are a prolithic poster, you are going to attract trolls. I had an attack on another board. I can paste here if you like. You can read King Otis about his fan club or Cantiflas.

People are numb to them. People do not even read them so really not something to get hung up about. The only exception this is when someone attempts to out someone else.

Emily, the one thing I know is that if you are a prolithic poster, you are going to attract trolls. I had an attack on another board. I can paste here if you like. You can read King Otis about his fan club or Cantiflas.

People are numb to them. People do not even read them so really not something to get hung up about. The only exception this is when someone attempts to out someone else.
The difference is I do not have anonymity, when I am targeted I have to be extra careful. I am always nit-picked on the other board, they are worse then a table full of coffee clutches. I paid my dues ten times over, reputation and consistency doesn't mean swat anymore, it's all about a few disgruntle life hating bored people who found a venue to vent thier discontent. I cringe whenever I see a mention of me however innocent because I know the vultures are always circling and sure enough one lands and just picks unrelentlessly.

By not posting Em ... you are letting him have a victory. Strike back! You can make a difference! I say OUT the Exiled one!
Steve, pleased spare me the Rocky speech, you were putty in his hands after he paid you a few complements even after I pointed out his illegitimacy and then I lost all respect for you. Many of his posts were removed by Duckman which I think was a mistake because it gave him a chance to start over none the wiser. The only reason I even posted today is because a falsehood was innocently but mistakenly claimed by Morgan2. As proof, today I am mentioned and look how long did it take him to take a jab, he is always hovering waiting for an opportunity, it's unnerving and personal. If he is banned he will just get a new IP and new handle, boost some ego's, gain some buddies then target me again, I don't need the grief as much as I like to participate in discussions. He gives me the major creeps in a John Hinckley Jr. erotomania way. This is the guy who posted the private UG event info on CL years ago putting everyone safety in jeopardy, he harassed my friends, wrote me obsessively, posted stuff about us on CL when it was free. He just wrote me a few minutes ago pretending it's not the same person, it's the same guy, he has a dozen different handles, all of you keep entertaining his insanity, I will not.

Hey Em .... just got back from voting! Ron Paul! I hope you did too. Of course I don't think he will get even 5% of the vote but you always have to vote your conscience in the primary. In the election it will have to be whoever runs against Obama.

I am a little disturbed about the total lack of attention this day has gotten. I would have completely forgotten if it weren't for Facebook.

Sounds like you are bashing everyone trying to help, em? That's totally not what i remember of you.
Not everyone, only SteveLI and Trigeek and the troll of course. You don't know the history, they are insincere, those two stood up for The Exiled when he targeted me in the P&R section a few months ago which in turn made me stop posting entirely eventually causing this thread to be bumped. Trigeek and SteveLI welcomed The Exiled with open arms even though he had about three posts and was relentless attacking and stalking me. I pointed out he was a troll and they still continued thier bromance because he stroked their ego, it's really disloyal to take a member who posted a few times over someone with thousands of posts and a good reputation, I don't care what the topic discussed is about, the welfare of the board comes first and they sided the enemy. If these members want to side with a troll who has caused so much grief on this board and the good people they don't deserve my kindness. I am still the same person but I am not going to graciously accept advice and well wishes from board members who actually caused me to stop posting in the first place. Trigeek has been absolute horror show to me in the past, numerous times, it's going to a little more then a few thumbs up to get in my favor, in fact he never will so he can drop the nice guy act, he got nasty with me one too many times.