Interview the person below you

The Quilted Giraffe in NYC-many moons ago- dinner for 3 was about 900, including two bottles off 100.00 wine- My buddy never let's me forget it since he picked up the tab

When was your first experience with a pfp and how did it go?

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Late December 2000, there was this black woman standing in front of the Fuadaya Motel on Rt. 110 in Amityville. I had worked at South Oaks for about 3 months in the early 90's and the older psychiatric aids would occaisionally mention that they'd go there on their break to pick up a girl. I honestly thought they were all kidding. I was 18 or 19 at the time and what right minded man in his 30s or 40s would think of such a thing?

Well, fastforward to December 2000. It was just after Christmas and I must have gone to my parent's house after an Islander game to pick up laundry. I had a whirlwind of women from March to November, then suddenly it all vanished. It was my first dry spell since I began having sex. (LOL, 6 weeks! Little did I know that there would be some lengthy droughts to come.) I left around 11 PM and something clicked in my head to go over to the Fukadaya Motel. I was nervous as all heck. When I picked her up, there was this very popular Missy Elliot song playing on the radio. (LOL, I remembered I turned the radio to Hot 97 to be more urban!!!)

It was a very exhillerating experience. I knew of the old Baychester stroll and hit that place up a few times. Later on in the Spring of 2001, I found Queens Plaza and the rest was history.

How many times a day do you shower?

Last edited:
'95 in an MP in glorious w. long branch nj, birthplace of dorothy parker and norman mailer, and not bad for a green PL...

which of the above authors penned one of our finest poems on the contemplation of suicide...?

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Ww --- hmmm, hard to decipher. "What watching?" OK, the NY1 "Storm Update" for NYC tomorrow.

What is the last degree/diploma that you received?

NO! well, maybe once, in the interest of science. but such a hypothetical at this point since i can barely reach around to clean my own ass...

does anyone besides me wonder or care what's happened to artie lang...?

Kid Rock's new song Born Free!

Have you had a threesome and was it with you and another guy and a girl or two girls and yourself? Both are hot! LOL
Yes it was with me and two babes.....very hot experience

what is the one thing you are planning for this coming year 2011 that you will finally achieve ?