Interview the person below you

1-2x provider (1+ hour). 6x SO (6+ hours)

F*ck, marry, kill ---- Providers must pick UG members only, Members must pick past or present UG sponsor providers only.
not really, and marriage has never been my cup of tea but i think i'd emily fairmarry in a heartbeat...

speaking of killing, if you could dispose of the person in your life you detest the most by simply pushing a button in a wall would you do it...?

not really, and marriage has never been my cup of tea but i think i'd emily fairmarry in a heartbeat...

speaking of killing, if you could dispose of the person in your life you detest the most by simply pushing a button in a wall would you do it...?
Probably not.....

what is the one career choice you would love to do provided you were able to ?
ie...professional athlete, actor, singer etc

for starters i'd wallpaper my (two, small) bathrooms, since there's nothing more stimulating than the sight of moolah...

if you ever stumbled upon a masturbator in macy's window would you just stop and watch or whip out your cell camera...?

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Probably laugh my ass off tell bunyon to knock it off.

How much money would it take to bring a provider home for Thanksgiving diner with the family? You can't explain her presence. She's just there and you are acting cordially as if you've know her all your life. No one has to know she is a pro...