Interview the person below you

Lovely (TO WHOM???) Lia

of course we all have...back in the day...when a gentle breeze would raise a woody, the testosterone was raging and desperation ('anything that moves') was in the air...

but no more. our bullets are far and fewer between and targets more precious...presumably our taste is more refined...though i have been informed by many a plain, fat woman that they are in quite high demand...that our life-long taste in the opposite gender is formed to a large part by our earliest, best encounter...and many po-faced mongers spend years trying to duplicate their first joy...which is more often than not with the aforementioned lovelies...so continue to seek them out...

do you still ponder the fleshly joys of your first true gobbly-gobbly ten, twenty, thirty years later...?

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
do you still ponder the fleshly joys of your first true gobbly-gobbly ten, twenty, thirty years later...?
I wound up with black and blues on my head and didn't like blow jobs until the second girl I dated. Then I dated the Puerto Rican "Jackie" and , yeah, I jerk off to her from time to time. The rocker chick is a go to girl too.

How often do you check UG ?