Insomnia Club

Hey Wolfman... if your leg is serious, you ought to consult w a lawyer... just an idea..
Good luck and speedy recovery
Spent Thursday night with one and a a couple of hours today with the paralegal. Esp since motorcycles do not fall under NYS no fault law it is the only way to recover my loses......Thanks Tabs

since motorcycles do not fall under NYS no fault law
Wolf, now the insurance companies are actually offering NF on bikes, but if you did not have it, you are out under NF... and since I know nothing of the circumstances of your accident, I cannot comment on whether its the only way to recover.. in some circumstances, you can make a claim another vehicle if that vehicle caused your fall.. or if it was a roadway defect, (but you really gotta have some big injury to sustain the cost on this)..

ut I am sure you got sound advice form a lawyer....just make sure the lawyer knows their stuff... and really does this.. not real estate, and family court and all the other stuff too.. you want someone who does THIS.. accident cases..

Just lookin out for ya..

Tab

Wolf, now the insurance companies are actually offering NF on bikes, but if you did not have it, you are out under NF... and since I know nothing of the circumstances of your accident, I cannot comment on whether its the only way to recover.. in some circumstances, you can make a claim another vehicle if that vehicle caused your fall.. or if it was a roadway defect, (but you really gotta have some big injury to sustain the cost on this)..

ut I am sure you got sound advice form a lawyer....just make sure the lawyer knows their stuff... and really does this.. not real estate, and family court and all the other stuff too.. you want someone who does THIS.. accident cases..

Just lookin out for ya..

Tab
Thanks Tab...Yes this lawyer is a personal injury guy. He knows his stuff and I was given his name from a trusted friend who was also his client. They were very pleased with the way he works. So far so am I.

Glad to hear that.. so many of us get a bad name by not knowing what the hell we are doing.. I get alot of cases from other lawyers who go as far as they can, then call me to pull their asses out of the fire.. usually tho, its too late, and the case is a lost cause, or a totally screwed up one... if you got a good one, and you trust 'em, keep 'em...just like anything else, trust is key..
speedy recovery..
Tab

BTW, did he tell you that you can bring a claim for your injuries no matter how small, and that the No-Fault serious injury threshold does not apply... which means that since you do not get the benefit of No-Fault Insurance paying for your treatment (if you had any) that you are not bound by its limits on personal injury cases for only "serious injuries".... or did he tell you it had to be serious? Just lookin out for ya..and checkin up on him... lots of PI guys, are real good at BS, and Courtroom work (so they think) but do not back it up w good solid knowledge of the law... you need both.. so.. just in case, i figured I would let you know..end of story
Tab

BTW, did he tell you that you can bring a claim for your injuries no matter how small, and that the No-Fault serious injury threshold does not apply... which means that since you do not get the benefit of No-Fault Insurance paying for your treatment (if you had any) that you are not bound by its limits on personal injury cases for only "serious injuries".... or did he tell you it had to be serious? Just lookin out for ya..and checkin up on him... lots of PI guys, are real good at BS, and Courtroom work (so they think) but do not back it up w good solid knowledge of the law... you need both.. so.. just in case, i figured I would let you know..end of story
Tab
Hmm.....I do know about the no fault laws. I am heavily involved in the motorcycle community. I was told by my lawyer that there was 3 things I needed to meet. the injury, being out of work for 90 days, I can not remember the other. You know how to reach me.......I am concerned since it looks like the bike is a total loss, my leg is not broken and it appears other than an infection in the leg and lots of soft tissue bruising no surgery will be required. Just time to heal but that is all dependent on my body. I do doubt I will be out anymore than 6 weeks.. I will see what he says after I inform him of all this. Since I just found out yesterday after my follow up with my doctor.

Hmm.....I do know about the no fault laws. I am heavily involved in the motorcycle community. I was told by my lawyer that there was 3 things I needed to meet. the injury, being out of work for 90 days, I can not remember the other. You know how to reach me.......I am concerned since it looks like the bike is a total loss, my leg is not broken and it appears other than an infection in the leg and lots of soft tissue bruising no surgery will be required. Just time to heal but that is all dependent on my body. I do doubt I will be out anymore than 6 weeks.. I will see what he says after I inform him of all this. Since I just found out yesterday after my follow up with my doctor.
Your Lawyer was mistaken or forgot, or not up to snuff on the law... glad I pushed this topic a bit.. Under the NF law, there are various categories, not only 3, but in summary, 5 categories, all under the rubric of "serious physical injury" 1) any fracture, 2) loss of a fetus, 3) scar or disfigurement, 4) 90/180 days lost, 5) independent testing showing Significant or Permanent Loss of Use.... thats the summary... BUT, it does NOT apply to you on your bike... so whomever told you that is NOT correct, and to me that is a real problem... if you give professional advice, you had better be right, or tell them you are not sure...

You know how to contact me, pls feel free...

I will likewise make efforts to contact you, but frankly, I just spoke (online) to them, and they had to run, and they assumed I knew how to contact you, and I am not at all sure.. but I will try...

maybe if we both try....
Tab

Good evening all. I think I may have a little more free time on my hands now. I had a minor motorcycle accident on Thursday. Seem I was wearing my invisible suit again. Some 18 yearold girl made a left turn from the right lane directly in front of me. I tee boned her with the bike. The front end of the bike is gone. My right leg is messed up pretty good and so is my right shoulder. Most likely the bike will be fixed before I am. So guess I will have to catch up on my UG reading. Since I can't seem to get comfortable to sleep for more than a few hours at a time. Damn had some nice rides planned for Aug.
Wolf,

Get well soon. Sorry about the accident. Roads are always unpredictable. It's such a shitty thing to happen. Just look at the bright side that you are still with us. Sometimes the worst can happen.

Take care of yourself now. You know that we care about you.

Wolf,

Get well soon. Sorry about the accident. Roads are always unpredictable. It's such a shitty thing to happen. Just look at the bright side that you are still with us. Sometimes the worst can happen.

Take care of yourself now. You know that we care about you.
He just needs a couple of babes to come over to nurse him back to full health.....

Good evening all. I think I may have a little more free time on my hands now. I had a minor motorcycle accident on Thursday. Seem I was wearing my invisible suit again. Some 18 yearold girl made a left turn from the right lane directly in front of me. I tee boned her with the bike. The front end of the bike is gone. My right leg is messed up pretty good and so is my right shoulder. Most likely the bike will be fixed before I am. So guess I will have to catch up on my UG reading. Since I can't seem to get comfortable to sleep for more than a few hours at a time. Damn had some nice rides planned for Aug.
Wolf that is a scary fucking story and to echo what someone else said thank god you survived. Hope you are feeling better and on the road to recovery my friend!

HEY, my private preference are not for public announcements. Next thing you know everyone will chime in to guess what you mean by "cookies".
Fag.

Hey Fagboy.. you out this way? or did you already do your vacation?

I am sensing a long and just insanely wild night tonight... some days, you just get handed things that are... nice! :) lol

Fag.

Hey Fagboy.. you out this way? or did you already do your vacation?

I am sensing a long and just insanely wild night tonight... some days, you just get handed things that are... nice! :) lol
No. I exerted my homosexual vacations elsewhere this year.

Found nothing good enough for me, in the Hamptons at an acceptable price. I mean there were good options but for 6 to 8 people. I was traveling with my SO alone and saw no sense in paying again for an entire house, like I did last year.

Glad to hear about your queer night. Are you still with that young woman?

No. I exerted my homosexual vacations elsewhere this year.

Found nothing good enough for me, in the Hamptons at an acceptable price. I mean there were good options but for 6 to 8 people. I was traveling with my SO alone and saw no sense in paying again for an entire house, like I did last year.

Glad to hear about your queer night. Are you still with that young woman?
You could always rent a cottage, depending on how long you stay for it all works out in the end. A cottage could be had for about 5k if lucky, 6k typically for a month. That is if you are lucky enough to have a months vacation! If not, could always sub-rent it out for the weeks you dont want it. Glad to hear you got away anyway though studly.

The young woman, fuck no! God, that was stressful and had me questioning myself every time I heard from her and I still do occasionally, but I haven't seen her in I guess its been a couple of months now. I felt like a total pedophile. I just cant hang with anybody that much younger, nothing in common at all except that I like your youthful body and can get off on fucking someone so much younger. I will stick to the attractive mid 30s and up thank you! Even though right now I have a little play pal that is in her late 20s, says she isn't looking for much but somehow, I am sensing a change of feelings on her part about that. I just know right now there has become a sudden increase of women around looking to have a good rest of there summer so let the chips fall wherever it is they fall. The fun comes first and take things as they come....