Insomnia Club

youre sweet boywonder..i do miss this thread it certainly isnt the same..i was talking to another UG blast from the past the other day (fucker) and we were wondering if marciny might have gotten busted for p'ing in public;) All good things eventualy come to an end but i think thats so even better things can happen...miss you guys smoooooooch xox

billyS

Reign of Terror
youre sweet boywonder..i do miss this thread it certainly isnt the same..i was talking to another UG blast from the past the other day (fucker) and we were wondering if marciny might have gotten busted for p'ing in public;) All good things eventualy come to an end but i think thats so even better things can happen...miss you guys smoooooooch xox
Still not checking your email Desi?
Something was missing when I got my new cell, xfer of numbers didn't work 100%

Still not checking your email Desi?
Something was missing when I got my new cell, xfer of numbers didn't work 100%
I did babe all 600+ didnt have one from you...unless it wound up in my spam and i overlooked it when clearing it out....when you get a chance shoot me another...miss running into you at the supermarket, not as much fun out here wo ya....xox

;)
All good things don't have to end

I was in touch via email two month ago. Sadly for me she moved further west, so It's not convenient for me. Said she is near Melville.
Glad to see you stop by. Her email is still the same.

Hi

Hey Superwoman.... lost you ... mail comes back returned... here it is in a nutshell... "Merry Xmas".. you know how to find me... if you need me... and Happy New Year..
Tab
Sorry that email address is no longer working. I would post another but I know the board rules. I also lost our favorite red heads number and email:) All is good with me. I am staying busy with the office job. I hope that all is well with you and all my friends on UG. xxoo
Smooches,
Anna Marie

Busty Michelle contacts me around 1130 pm telling me she's got her place to herself all night, get back to her around 12, no answer since. I've got 3 UTR that are usually spot on when contacted late at night, no luck. CL in Nassau county is completely dead, and BP sucks nowadays.
What's an insomniac mongerer in South central Nassau to do at almost 3am on a Sat morning?! Shit!