Insomnia Club

For those who are not sleeping. From 12:30 AM to 5:30 AM (your local) time.

Feel free to write here, instead of "polluting" other threads. (As I have been doing lately).

FAH has been my brother-in-sin, but other sleepless warriors (occasional and chronic) are more than invited. DaveNJ comes to mind and someone else that FAH just exposed as the latest addition to the late night shift.

I should read the newest piece by Wolf at The Driver's Side, but I will leave it for tomorrow probably. I am too lazy to function tonight. (Although I did throw something at the Football/Soccer thread).

I can go through the night many times and watch the sun come back up & turn back into day. Persoanlly I think a thread can be polluted any time of the day!
JMHO
Hey, I needed an excuse to start this thread.

But you are right. Although, the sense of guilt will keep following us chronic insomniacs nevertheless. No matter what we do.

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

This thread can be extended also to people who want to express different opinions from those they usually write in their regular hours.

For example, feel free to bash here everyone you have sucked up to in the Say Something Nice... thread.

If you had something to say about a provider you saw but did not want to spoil the review, feel free to confess it here.

If you are a Democrat during the day (but a closet Republican) feel free to come here at night and let that elephant out of your chest.

Deviate sexual tendencies, everything that you thought was of poor taste to say it when the "children" were watching, the door is open here after 12:30 AM.

And so on...

Last edited:
Cool!

Thanks much!
All work and no play...well ya know the saying!
I got tired of all the fighting in the "Busty Michelle" thread.
Can't we all get along!! LOL

Apparently not.

Guys fighting over a busty girl is nothing new. Thousands years ago mongers from Greece went to invade Troy over a busty provider, named Helen.

She was nobody's wife, but the story was changed later so it could be mainstream literature.

How about we clock in and out & see who goes the longest without sleep?
I had forgotten about this thread and was busy polluting other ones!
can we tell when someone is online or when they log on or log off?

Last edited:
For those who are not sleeping. From 12:30 AM to 5:30 AM (your local) time.

Feel free to write here, instead of "polluting" other threads. (As I have been doing lately).

FAH has been my brother-in-sin, but other sleepless warriors (occasional and chronic) are more than invited. DaveNJ comes to mind and someone else that FAH just exposed as the latest addition to the late night shift.
Great idea Marc, not sure how I missed this thread. I was thinking about some of my late night posts in the news room. Not exactly on-topic.

Anyway, I've been taking it easy on the late nights on UG, at least for a while. I fucked up a few trades because I overslept by a few minutes and missed an opening bell pop. Nothing too serious, but I can't let that happen again. I'd be really pissed if I missed out on making some real $ because I overslept.

I still love UG. But making $ is my first love, especially these days.