Insomnia Club

Yeah. See tonight I fell asleep at 9 (I was fucking tired).
I woke up at 1:00 AM and I am still around. I go back to bed soon in order to keep trying to discipline myself.
I make my own schedule that's why I go completely irregular sometimes.

How about we clock in and out & see who goes the longest without sleep?
I had forgotten about this thread and was busy polluting other ones!
can we tell when someone is online or when they log on or log off?
I am sorry MF but I am trying to discipline myself so I have started a different kind of race now.
I would have played this one if it was only a few days ago. Now I have to bow out.
But, maybe a few guys here will try to join the marathon and see who can stay on the longest. It is a great idea. UG can join in with a prize.

I wish I was just playing. I'm truly an insomniac.

I just to rest and dream something other than nightmares!
I am insomniac. It runs in the family. My mother was, and her father was and so on. I try to discipline myself. But, here I am and it is almost 3:00AM. I will go and lie in bed now, but I don't think I will be able to sleep. At least the body will get some rest.

I have nightmares too, that's why I can't sleep more than 3-4 hours in a row.

For those who are not sleeping. From 12:30 AM to 5:30 AM (your local) time.

Feel free to write here, instead of "polluting" other threads. (As I have been doing lately).

FAH has been my brother-in-sin, but other sleepless warriors (occasional and chronic) are more than invited. DaveNJ comes to mind and someone else that FAH just exposed as the latest addition to the late night shift.
What a great thread idea, I am on board!

It's 12:36 so I am safe to post

You certainly are Eddy. Thanks.

We were fucking up other threads, so I thought about opening a new channel for the insomniacs with too much time in their hands.

Since then though, we have not posted much during the night and all FAH, Dave and I, we are in fact trying to discipline our sleeping hours.

Without much luck, until now, but I am trying. I just woke up again but I will go back and try to make myself sleep. I never use pills that's my thing.

You certainly are Eddy. Thanks.

We were fucking up other threads, so I thought about opening a new channel for the insomniacs with too much time in their hands.

Since then though, we have not posted much during the night and all FAH, Dave and I, we are in fact trying to discipline our sleeping hours.

Without much luck, until now, but I am trying. I just woke up again but I will go back and try to make myself sleep. I never use pills that's my thing.
A very small dose of Klonipin works well for me. No medication is good, but not sleeping is far worse IMO

I had a similar problem about 10 years ago. I used valium then. Not sure how much. I certainly should do something as I have it in my genes. As I grow old this is bound to become an issue.