Ink

There is a real interesting movie called skin art about a guy who tattoos all the girls who are imported to wrk in a chinatown brothel. Interesting theme , but some of the tats are artificial loking. was to bright even for new ink

I love ink. I've got three customs, one flash, and am in the process of designing a sleeve for myself.

SO just got her first, and is already designing her next.

There was a very well done Movie called"Skin Art" about a Tatoo Artist who makes his living tattooing Asian woman who are smuggled in from Hong Kong to be trained and work as prostitutes in a club that is directly across from his loft, so he can spy on his creations as they socailize in a high end Brothel/Club. Of course he becomes obsessed with one ofthe girls who is extremely provocative. True Tattooo aficianados wil be able to tell thatsome of his tattooos are done with a temporary tattoo system. The film is circa 1993 from Fox Video & ITC home video ID#4278. For body Mod and Tattoo fans one of the best I have seen is "Strangeland with Dee Snyder" from Twisted Sister in the lead role. Whoops didn't realize I had posted in this thread before.

Last edited: