Ink

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I was talking to a girl last nite who has a fair amount of tattoos and was a bit surprised when she said she didnt like body art.

I know a fair amount of guys are turned off by ink. A lot of stripclubs won't hire girls with it. But personally, I love it and it's a big turn on.

Have you guys seen women with a lot of ink?

Celine?
Joey DiStefano?
Net Michele?

I once dated a girl...

I once dated a girl who had 7 tattoo's,
The longer I dated her, the more of them I got to see.. It was fun bragging to my buddies "last night I saw the one on her 'x'"

Barnabas

My other half has 9...neck, back, stomach, in b/w boobs..I like them all.....The chinese ladies who do her nails and massage call her pretty painted lady............

I personally like body art on providers......as long as it is not something utterly ridicolous...............Some guys like that so called"tramp stamp"

Dated two civvie girls who had some ink. One had the tramp stamp above her ass and the other had a small tattoo on her ankle. I've seen about a half dozen providers with ink. They all had one or two small tattoos on various parts of their bodies. The one with the most ink was Summer from Miami Companions, she had about 4 or 5 of them. In terms of largest tattoo, that would have to be Dani Woodward.

Pretty much agree with beep. I think there's going to be an explosion in tattoo removal in about 20 years once today's hipsters decide that it's just not possible to age gracefully with a lot of body art.

had a SO with eyes tat right on her lower hip, it was a totally awesome experience doing her doggy

The "eyes" are a big, big turn-on to me too! I also love the tramp stamp and a small tat on, say, her ankle is very sexy to me as well but anything more than that is a bit too much for my taste.

1 time i went to this place in neptune girl was loaded big turn off for me some are nice places like lower back belly button and ass but your arms legs and shoulders on a woman sorry not for me