Ink

I find tats very sexy and a big turn on with certain types of women, but definitely not all. I think they are somewhat like a fashion accessory that can be a terrific choice for women who have the right look for them and a total turnoff on others.

Heh. That woiuld be the hairy pussy era.

Pretty much agree with beep. I think there's going to be an explosion in tattoo removal in about 20 years once today's hipsters decide that it's just not possible to age gracefully with a lot of body art.
Yup. Wrinkles and ink (especially on certain areas of the body) don't mix too well.

The girl my bf and I fucked last night had a frog tattoo on her back, but her weight had yo-yoed so much over the last few years that it now looks more like a gecko.

Even after 2 kids...all of my So's are pretty much the same as she got them...she has done well and loaded up on gallons of buttercream when she had them............one or 2 have faded...but each has signifigant meeting for her......Her last was the kids footprints from birth on her back shoulder blades

Even after 2 kids...all of my So's are pretty much the same as she got them...she has done well and loaded up on gallons of buttercream when she had them............one or 2 have faded...but each has signifigant meeting for her......Her last was the kids footprints from birth on her back shoulder blades
I'll give her credit for originality, but only if you promise me she didn't also get their names and birthdates written in script underneath. vomit vomit vomit

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Slinky might remember my "rocker chick" with the tattooed hands and fingers. No joke, she was talking about getting my name tatooed on her arm this morning. You know what, I am such an egomaniac, I just might let her do it! LOL!

Gavy

Yup..I promise Masq...no bdates and scriptures underneath..........Her father owns 6 parlors in TEnn......and besides those...he made the design for the others himself, all original except one......a pixie..but everyone in her family that goes back 6 or 7 generations has had a pixie....even the guys.....

Yup..I promise Masq...no bdates and scriptures underneath..........Her father owns 6 parlors in TEnn......and besides those...he made the design for the others himself, all original except one......a pixie..but everyone in her family that goes back 6 or 7 generations has had a pixie....even the guys.....
Hey, that's cool. I just hate run-of-the-mill crap that people get permanently stamped on their bodies just for the sake of having a tattoo. Like those walking birth certificate fuckers.