I love Utopia Guide...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Gavy, you're one of the best reads on this board. A rock of UG. Keep drinking and keep. cranking it out.
I think the drunken posts really is where all the self loathing come out. Thanks for the props, Lascivious. As long as the members don't tell me to "shut the f*ch up", I'll keep throwing it out there.

Gavy

BK you have started an avalanche with your offer to Gavy lol
I bet a few people will try to forge IDs, shave their head and do some make up to look like Gavy. The thing is who gets the first to BK's door.

When the real Gavy will reach there it would be too late. It's time for Gavy to reveal his secret tatoo to BK so nobody will take the freebie instead of him.

BK may have already changed her mind, dyed her hair black and moved to West Coast, leaving us with her mythic question mark featured in her photo and in our brain.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
When the real Gavy will reach there it would be too late. It's time for Gavy to reveal his secret tatoo to BK so nobody will take the freebie instead of him.
Which one of the "dollar a dance" girls has been dropping dime. I think my "ink" has been the only thing I concealed on this board...

Gavy

Concealment...from you....Why I feel disgraced to be part of this board..:) Artie Lange on HOward Stern Show was entertaining only when he was drunk. Keep the booze flowing.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
OK, I had a little wine and mixed it with a few brews and am in a buzzed and tired haze right now. That being said, I love this board. I spend at least two hours a day on here. I post and spill my guts out on here. I read and get great information. I seek advice and reading suggestions. I can rant about the women in my life (past and present).

I had no idea that when I signed on the board back on 11/11/2004 that I would meet so many cool people because of it. I met the best wingman anybody could have wanted. Other than bunyon; slinky, lamont, ace have become good friends and have helped me out in one way or the other (non UG related). You guys and all the rest of my friends that I met here and have only talked to online rock. I hope I am not missing anyone here...

I love Utopia Guide.

Gavy
It had to be said again, didn't it? Wow, 6000 *** posts in three years. Anniversary date is November 11th! Here's to good times.

BlondeKelly, where are you?

Gavy

Happy Anniversary buddy. You certainly have made your mark here.

BTW, be sure to give a detailed report of your celebration with BlondeKelly. Inquiring minds want to know.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I think the drunken posts really is where all the self loathing come out. Thanks for the props, Lascivious. As long as the members don't tell me to "shut the f*ch up", I'll keep throwing it out there.

Gavy
There is a book in me somewhere. Who'd read it, though?

Self-loathing indeed...

Gavy

There is a book in me somewhere. Who'd read it, though?

Self-loathing indeed...

Gavy
A book would be great. There are probably several members here who can fill up a chapter for you. Or a different chapter for each thread. Top seller for sure. UG starts to become a way of life. It is like everyday, need to get on and read, to post, to get info. It's crazy.