I love Utopia Guide...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
OK, I had a little wine and mixed it with a few brews and am in a buzzed and tired haze right now. That being said, I love this board. I spend at least two hours a day on here. I post and spill my guts out on here. I read and get great information. I seek advice and reading suggestions. I can rant about the women in my life (past and present).

I had no idea that when I signed on the board back on 11/11/2004 that I would meet so many cool people because of it. I met the best wingman anybody could have wanted. Other than bunyon; slinky, lamont, ace have become good friends and have helped me out in one way or the other (non UG related). You guys and all the rest of my friends that I met here and have only talked to online rock. I hope I am not missing anyone here...

I love Utopia Guide.

Gavy

OK, I had a little wine and mixed it with a few brews and am in a buzzed and tired haze right now. That being said, I love this board.
Gavy
1. Ditto but with different influences.
2. Ditto with great appreciation for being able to enjoy your posts even though they indicate to me that you and I are in different positions in terms of the quest to pop a load.

Is a wish of thanks accompanied with a "God bless you and this board" going to send me to eternal fire?

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
1. Ditto but with different influences.
2. Ditto with great appreciation for being able to enjoy your posts even though they indicate to me that you and I are in different positions in terms of the quest to pop a load.

Is a wish of thanks accompanied with a "God bless you and this board" going to send me to eternal fire?
Nope...this board rocks. It's as plain as that. God save the bender!

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I have spent the last 7 hours on Utopia Guide and answering phone calls. Plus, I was on it for about 45 minutes this morning. You've got to be kidding me.

Indeed, I do love Utopia Guide.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
6111 posts on UG already...

My Three-Year UG anniversary in November 11th. I say I have somewhere in the 6,800 post range at that point.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
This was the first time I saw this thread. Kind words Gavy! I'm glad you took that trip to P-town in the winter and made the Roosey sales pitch!

I haven't the foggiest idea what you are talking about, but you are tops in the book of gavycrav. Rock out with you cock out, amigo! Roosevelt and Utopia Guide forever!

Gavy

This is a great site with many cool guys on here. I wondered how many marriages this board saved in the past few years?
Saving marriages?? I never would have signed up if that was it's motto. However, it saved mine. Thanks for nothing UG. I would have been better off separated 2 years ago. Oh well. Now when I'm forced to go see Justin Timberlake in concert and and have to deal with her constant nagging, I do it with a smile because I know when I have enough of the bs, I'll fire a load in someone new and different thanks to this wonderful board.