I hate women

Re: How to beat your wife

Originally posted by vermeer
Can someone reccomend the most effective method for wife beating?

With a dead fish?
A pillowcase stuffed with oranges?
A bar of soap in a wool sock?

Ideas please...
While I would think that she's being tortured to a slow death by simply being your wife, I'd opt for the poison in the mashed potatoes. This way you can just put the poor woman out of her misery once and for all.

xoxox
MexicanaMami

Re: Re: How to beat your wife

Originally posted by MexicanaMami
While I would think that she's being tortured to a slow death by simply being your wife, I'd opt for the poison in the mashed potatoes. This way you can just put the poor woman out of her misery once and for all.

xoxox
MexicanaMami
i hate vomiting
must be a better way than to make her choke on puke from poisoned mash potato(e)s
it is sweet of you to help vermeer
he will happily cornhole you to repay your kindness

Re: Re: Re: How to beat your wife

Originally posted by jras
i hate vomiting
must be a better way than to make her choke on puke from poisoned mash potato(e)s
it is sweet of you to help vermeer
he will happily cornhole you to repay your kindness

No need for him to repay my "kindness"...he's not my concern at this point!

xoxox
MexicanaMami

Originally posted by betty_snj
come on Ozzy...I'm brazilian don't tell people shit.

We have PMS like any other woman, we just know how to hide it from men.

Betty.... Brazilians know how to hide it from men...

THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT.

If a woman has PMS but doesn't show any symptoms (ie... yelling, screaming, complaining etc...) ..... Than she doesn't have it to us.

btw... GHB was Janelle's favorite soft drink.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Ozzy
Betty.... Brazilians know how to hide it from men...

THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT.

If a woman has PMS but doesn't show any symptoms (ie... yelling, screaming, complaining etc...) ..... Than she doesn't have it to us.

I think the symptoms changes with time.
For years, my PMS urge was not to yell & cry murder to all men, but eat chocolate on those fateful days.
Lately, I don't have the crave for chocolate anymore, but I get very anal for couple days.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
There was a book of PMS cartoons, one of which was a woman eating the entire state of Pennsylvania, with Hershey improperly labled as the Capital.

Yeah well, I hate men..

Short men,tall men, men with small dicks, men with big dicks,men with hair, men with no hair. Men that walk,men that talk,men that eat, men that breath......

I hate men!

so THERE!

Kimmie,
All short men,tall men, men with small dicks, men with big dicks,men with hair, men with no hair. Men that walk,men that talk,men that eat, men that breath...... love you, too!