Huntington LMP (Rubi et al.) 516-871-6871

Saw Rubi about two weeks ago. I'll agree with the others, her body is incredible! Not really much to say here. The second I walked in asked if I was le, assured her I wasent. Then the semi fun began.

Since I only came here for a bj, I left 200 on the little ikea night stand. She hoped on top in rcg for the bj, with her ass (wearing panties) in my face. The threw rubber on and started. The funny thing was about 2 min into it, she takes my dick out of her mouth to ask me again if I'm le ha ha. I just reached down and pushed her head back on it .

Now her ass looked so good I was contemplating Fs. I did the finger smell test, and immediately the thought of fs left my mind. So much so that I started to get a little soft. I guess she could tell, and started to twist her head around, rub her hair on me etc. Which was great don't get me wrong, pretty good skills. Just not enough to get me rock hard (with that smell). Popped in the bag, hopped off me, asked yet again if I was le. It's a little far of a drive for me around 35 min, so I don't think I'll ever go back. Now keep in mind this was at around 11 am on a Tuesday probably one of the first customers. There really isn't an excuse for not being clean (in my eyes) at that hour. Hell I showered at 9am. She is definitely crossed off my list.

It's so hard to find a chick to do bbj/cim out in Nassau for a decent price, I'm not going to spend 300. That's just crazy talk for a bj.

The blonde? Shes about 5’4” tall very sexy looking. Her english is better than Rubi too. I would love to lay out of the friend
AFAIK she doesn't have her own number, I asked Rubi about her a few weeks ago and she said to make the appointment through her. Hope you get to see her soon!

I want to thank Roger for his review. I took me months to catch her there. But finally met Sophia or Sofia this past Saturday. I was surprised how attractive she was when she greeted me at the door. But in awe when she came into the room in bra and panties. Than she stripped down. I could not believe this girl was doing r+t with her looks. Also her English quite good and she was very pleasant to speak with. Service was just a nice hj but looking at her who is so much my type. Made it ,so I wanted to go back the next day. She will be my new regular for R&T.

I want to thank Roger for his review. I took me months to catch her there. But finally met Sophia or Sofia this past Saturday. I was surprised how attractive she was when she greeted me at the door. But in awe when she came into the room in bra and panties. Than she stripped down. I could not believe this girl was doing r+t with her looks. Also her English quite good and she was very pleasant to speak with. Service was just a nice hj but looking at her who is so much my type. Made it ,so I wanted to go back the next day. She will be my new regular for R&T.
I am glad it is in rotation. I felt the same way after the first visit.

@Mick34 , happy to hear you've seen her. I too have been trying for months to connect with Sofia but it appears she really does only work weekends. What number did you use to reach her? You saw her at the Huntington Station place, right? Thanks :)

@Mick34 , happy to hear you've seen her. I too have been trying for months to connect with Sofia but it appears she really does only work weekends. What number did you use to reach her? You saw her at the Huntington Station place, right? Thanks :)
She uses one of the four house numbers each shift, varies each shift. On my visit, she used 516-493-4600. From my experience she is there tuesdays and the weekend.

I have seen Sofia now 3 times usual $150hh with just happy ending. But best looker to date and very sweet. Works tues&wed and weekends only till 6pm

I would love to see the 3 reviews...
I got you bro!

**utopia guide review - Sofia**
I had really really really wanted to try this one ever since @roger4445 's tantalizing review. I must have messaged the Huntington Station numbers (ps, NOT the number in the title, that is for Rubi's place which is a few miles north in Huntington proper) half a dozen times asking if Sofia was available and eventually gave up.

After the recent activity in this thread, I saw her ad again last week and sent a text. Finally got her and can confirm she is available mentioned in post #48. Very easy to set up appointment. Location is a lot easier to get to than Rubi's, but be careful - when you put in the address, google maps will direct you to a random section of the walt whitman mall. Just go north past Jericho and follow the building numbers. It is in the same little parking lot as an insurance company that is, personally, not on MY side, but hey. I parked on the other side of the street and walked over.

Was greeted at the door by this pyt in scrubs. I'd say no taller than 5'1, not stunningly beautiful but very pretty in a natural way. Probably in her late 20's. long dark hair, full eyebrows. In her scrubs she looked a lot like the girl who does my laser hair removal now that I think about it! Anyway, she's from Chile and has been stateside for the past six years. English is perfect.

Leads me to a nice room that has to be at least 80*F, no complaints here. White envelope on the massage table, rates are 150/200. I take the hour and she excuses herself to go change. I walk around naked for a while soaking up the heat (I stepped on a fake rose...anyone know what the rose is for??) and start to get a bit bored before she comes back. ay, caramba!! Shawty walks in wearing boots, and black lace underwear and damn if I don't stare at the body she was hiding under them scrubs. Fit, toned, just a stunning mamacita. I think she might have put some foundation on though because her face looked different...or maybe that was just all the blood rushing downstairs. She is definitely NOT the girl in the picture with the shoulder tattoo, though she has a near-identical copy of it. The picture I attached below from her ad looks like her though. I have to make one comment though: this one's face is a straight dime when she smiles or laughs, by anyone's standard. She should absolutely model.

So quick recap of the rest of the visit. Awesome sensual body rub. Erotic, even. Uses baby oil though with that unique smell, like the kind your aunt used to make you put on her back when she went to the beach. Took her top off pretty soon (Sofia, not your aunt) and continued with her rub. After maybe 10-15 minutes she started leaning closer and closer, pressing those really well done man-mades onto my skin and against my face until I just had to pay them some attention. I guess that's her signal to flip. If she whispered anything to me asking if I bought extra with me, I didn't hear it. Flip, she does some attention to my legs and stomach and then climbs on top and things get interesting...oils me up....a bit of stripper sliding (she had some stubble, ouch) and stroking...if you're getting just a HE, I guess that's her technique, but I was there for more and said as much. She asked if I had a cover with me (of course). I wiped off as much oil as I could and she laid down on the table. Variety of mish for the next half hour. No GFE, but if she connects with you she connects...several times she initiated DFK and then would stop and turn her head if I tried to continue. Both of us were covered in oil, sweat, and her by the end of it. I should have suggested a mutual shower, especially because I'm pretty sure we didn't use the full hour. Maybe 15 minutes short? Possible she didn't realize. Self clean-up and carry out what you carry in, if you catch my drift. Left a "benny" for her, though we never discussed anything.

Would definitely repeat. YMMV for extras and experience, but even if you just go for just for the hh/hr, if there's a provider who does a more sensual body rub, I haven't met her yet. Enjoy and be safe.

[edit] Place rotates their numbers daily amongst their talent. Find her ad to see what number she's currently responding to.

Attachments

I got you bro!

**utopia guide review - Sofia**
I had really really really wanted to try this one ever since @roger4445 's tantalizing review. I must have messaged the Huntington Station numbers (ps, NOT the number in the title, that is for Rubi's place which is a few miles north in Huntington proper) half a dozen times asking if Sofia was available and eventually gave up.

After the recent activity in this thread, I saw her ad again last week and sent a text. Finally got her and can confirm she is available mentioned in post #48. Very easy to set up appointment. Location is a lot easier to get to than Rubi's, but be careful - when you put in the address, google maps will direct you to a random section of the walt whitman mall. Just go north past Jericho and follow the building numbers. It is in the same little parking lot as an insurance company that is, personally, not on MY side, but hey. I parked on the other side of the street and walked over.

Was greeted at the door by this pyt in scrubs. I'd say no taller than 5'1, not stunningly beautiful but very pretty in a natural way. Probably in her late 20's. long dark hair, full eyebrows. In her scrubs she looked a lot like the girl who does my laser hair removal now that I think about it! Anyway, she's from Chile and has been stateside for the past six years. English is perfect.

Leads me to a nice room that has to be at least 80*F, no complaints here. White envelope on the massage table, rates are 150/200. I take the hour and she excuses herself to go change. I walk around naked for a while soaking up the heat (I stepped on a fake rose...anyone know what the rose is for??) and start to get a bit bored before she comes back. ay, caramba!! Shawty walks in wearing boots, and black lace underwear and damn if I don't stare at the body she was hiding under them scrubs. Fit, toned, just a stunning mamacita. I think she might have put some foundation on though because her face looked different...or maybe that was just all the blood rushing downstairs. She is definitely NOT the girl in the picture with the shoulder tattoo, though she has a near-identical copy of it. The picture I attached below from her ad looks like her though. I have to make one comment though: this one's face is a straight dime when she smiles or laughs, by anyone's standard. She should absolutely model.

So quick recap of the rest of the visit. Awesome sensual body rub. Erotic, even. Uses baby oil though with that unique smell, like the kind your aunt used to make you put on her back when she went to the beach. Took her top off pretty soon (Sofia, not your aunt) and continued with her rub. After maybe 10-15 minutes she started leaning closer and closer, pressing those really well done man-mades onto my skin and against my face until I just had to pay them some attention. I guess that's her signal to flip. If she whispered anything to me asking if I bought extra with me, I didn't hear it. Flip, she does some attention to my legs and stomach and then climbs on top and things get interesting...oils me up....a bit of stripper sliding (she had some stubble, ouch) and stroking...if you're getting just a HE, I guess that's her technique, but I was there for more and said as much. She asked if I had a cover with me (of course). I wiped off as much oil as I could and she laid down on the table. Variety of mish for the next half hour. No GFE, but if she connects with you she connects...several times she initiated DFK and then would stop and turn her head if I tried to continue. Both of us were covered in oil, sweat, and her by the end of it. I should have suggested a mutual shower, especially because I'm pretty sure we didn't use the full hour. Maybe 15 minutes short? Possible she didn't realize. Self clean-up and carry out what you carry in, if you catch my drift. Left a "benny" for her, though we never discussed anything.

Would definitely repeat. YMMV for extras and experience, but even if you just go for just for the hh/hr, if there's a provider who does a more sensual body rub, I haven't met her yet. Enjoy and be safe.

[edit] Place rotates their numbers daily amongst their talent. Find her ad to see what number she's currently responding to.
Thanks for the review! Did you notice the belly ring? Glad she is in your rotation.

Did you notice the belly ring? Glad she is in your rotation.
Yeah! Or at least the piercing holes. I asked her about it, but not sure if her response was she doesn't wear it at work or she doesn't wear it anymore - her accent gets thicker as the session goes on. I'm glad too.

@NINE-LIVES , close! 250 would be total damage for hh, 300 for the hour. I take the hour in this case because for 50 more, it's worth it for me to not feel rushed but one can totally get by with a half. Obviously the level of service is not what you can get for that amount at say some of our nyc-based advertisers, but for a latina at a body rub, well, let me know if you find anything better cuz I haven't.

Des - Did you get a name of the one you saw most recently? The 5ft 1" Chilean ?? Is she part of the crew with the three different numbers from earlier posts?

This thread should be made into two, very confusing, as you have 795 NY Ave (Rubi) and 1895 NY Ave

@NINE-LIVES. Des's post says he's referring to Sophia. I believe she's part of the 1895 crew. I went there once in January and saw Michelle. Didn't do a full review because I wasn't sure what to say. It was a so-so experience. Just did the HE. I think more would have been available but in an effort not to pop too soon I told her to stop just as I believe she was hinting at more. Anyway, I asked for some foot action and we had a bit of negotiation, which I really didn't like, but got her to agree to 30. She was pretty, but not stunning, and I felt a bit rushed. I did the hour for 200, but after the negotiation, she was trying to get me to finish quick.

To make things more confusing, Rubi's ads show she and her crew went back to Middle Island for a time. About 3 weeks ago I tried to see Victoria, who's ads matched up with Rubi, but in a really weird development, I went to the address at the appointed time in a seemingly abandoned office building type place and there were 2 women standing outside one of the doors. When I called to say I was there, one of them picked up and apologized that they were somehow locked out of their own place and waiting for a locksmith. I didn't get a great look, because I was parked a little far away and they had winter coats on, but I believe the second girl was Rubi. So that didn't work out, and now over the last week I've noticed Rubi's ad says Huntington again. I haven't seen Victoria advertise since Rubi's ads switched back to Huntington, and I have no idea if she went back to 795 or is in a new place. Perhaps someone else will do some more recon.

Des - Did you get a name of the one you saw most recently? The 5ft 1" Chilean ?? Is she part of the crew with the three different numbers from earlier posts?

This thread should be made into two, very confusing, as you have 795 NY Ave (Rubi) and 1895 NY Ave
Exactly right, @Lovecraft69 , thanks. Nine-lives, Agree that it might be confusing, mostly because (IIRC) Rick's initial post reviewed Rubi when she was still using the 1410 number and working with the other girls. Now, as you said, there are two distinct locations, each with their own (multiple) phone numbers and talent. Certainly we could split the thread into two, should a mod wish to do so, but if talent is possibly switching between locations maybe better to have everything in one spot for now?