Huntington LMP (Rubi et al.) 516-871-6871

Saw Rubi the other day in Middle Island. She is a Venezualan latina with fake everything. Her face was done, her chest was done, and I believe her ass may have been done, not sure. Be that as it may, she was still fairly hot. Didn't speak much English, but we made it work. Threw down 150 to start rub. During rub was asked if I wanted NURU for an extra 50. I declined and asked what else she had. Wasn't getting my drift. Continued massage and asked if I wanted a HE, was going to up sell that for sure. I asked what else, she pointed to her mouth, I asked what else, she knew what I meant. Asked how much, she wanted me to answer, I say 100, she says ok. She hops on top of me and starts jack hammering, told her to slow down. She covers me up and starts a CBJ, I figured I might as well DATY while it was there. She was going to town and I couldn't hold, blew in bag. Tried to negotiate 50 back but wasn't happening. Asked to go again in 10, she said no 1 time 1 cover. She finished massage, asked to at least get another HJ, she obliged and hopped up on me again. Gave me access to DATY, so was doing that while getting HE. Popped, cleaned me up and out the door.
150 rub
100 tip
7 out of 10 experience

The number is now in use by a
Location in Huntington.

Review:
Have you ever been delighted and confused when nothing spills as the clerk at DQ flips a blizzard?

This is how I feel after just seeing Sophia, a 27 year old (she said she was 25) from the city who is at this new location near a insurance agents office in Huntington. Location has wacky hours. Quoted 150 and 200.

Sophia is 5'4, athletic with 36Cs, that were beautiful augmented in May and a tattoo on her left shoulder. The place is a month old and she's only been there two weeks. She asked about age and occupation.

Asked white envelope treatment and did normal checks. She wanted me to focus my attention on her first. She seemed nervous initially after getting undressed. She wore a tube top and tights and disrobed into a black thong and then nothing. Seemed it was maybe a day or two not shaved due to the stumble. She asks me to lay down and that's when the fun began. She grabs the oil and start a traditional massage and then gets really close to my head with her chest. Within two minutes of back work she slides her chest near my ear and says the magical words. As I flip, she hops onto the table and alllows me full access to roam and do I get her going. After a few minutes in that position, she mounts me facing front and starts to have fun with junior with increased focus. She then places her full body onto me and moves up to whisper into my ear. Did you bring a Franklin? At first I was confused. Most boutiques like this did not a full menu. So I quickly replied what? She grabs Junior and slides the tip in and smiles as I fell pressure and warmth. I said next time. She smiles with a bigger smile and slides back down and focuses her attention again. Moves her body up closer to cowgirl position and starts making noise as I also started to have fun. A few minutes in that position and we switch to basket and then into discharge. She looks up at the clock and says time is almost up. So I ask to dismount and we do standing for the last five minutes. She ends by saying big boy. Nice clean up and kisses on the cheek. I said next time more fun and moves her hand down again and she said still strong I see. So I move my hand from her stomach up and grab one of her twins and then up to her neck and kiss her cheek.

This location is delightfully run by former polish girls from Middle Island.

Asked for the half and got just that.
Stopped at Daiey Queen for a blizzard after the session.

Attachments

Also if she quoted you 150/200 what was the other franklin for? Total damage was 250/300? You say asked for the half and just got that so are you implying 150 oe 250 for the half?

.....Have you ever been delighted and confused when nothing spills as the clerk at DQ flips a blizzard?... Most boutiques like this did not a full menu. So I quickly replied what? She grabs Junior and slides the tip in and smiles as I fell pressure and warmth. I said next time. She smiles with a bigger smile and slides back down and focuses her attention again. Moves her body up closer to cowgirl position and starts making noise as I also started to have fun. A few minutes in that position and we switch to basket and then into discharge. She looks up at the clock and says time is almost up. So I ask to dismount and we do standing for the last five minutes.....
Thanks for the review, but I’m confused. Did you have sex bareback because you said that she “slides the tip in”? Also, what is that Dairy Queen analogy?

Where exactly is this place? Huntington or Middle Island? Or is the latter the name of the spa?

Either way, Sophia can get it! Looks like she got some ass on her.

I don't get the BB thing, unless she has some post holiday gifts she willing to share

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
body layout placement.

Pic is actually sophia. She tried to go b but I stopped her. No glove. The analogy was the closest to the state of confusion that I had when I experienced DQ & this place for the first time.
Kind of like the state of confusion your review has created, this all the questions. Guess we are going back to the secret codes? That’s my .02

Huh? So you put on a condom and FS followed?
its a MP. Was only there for RT. Though there was instant chemistry.

Where exactly is this place? Huntington or Middle Island? Or is the latter the name of the spa?

Either way, Sophia can get it! Looks like she got some ass on her.

I don't get the BB thing, unless she has some post holiday gifts she willing to share
Agreed. Some girls from middle island started their own location in Huntington Station near ny ave. Location uses: 631-428-1410, 516-493-6400, and a few others. Michelle does shorter times. With what they offer -- I expect a better review soon by someone less frazzeled.

The number is now in use by a
Location in Huntington.

Review:
Have you ever been delighted and confused when nothing spills as the clerk at DQ flips a blizzard?

This is how I feel after just seeing Sophia, a 27 year old (she said she was 25) from the city who is at this new location near a insurance agents office in Huntington. Location has wacky hours. Quoted 150 and 200.

Sophia is 5'4, athletic with 36Cs, that were beautiful augmented in May and a tattoo on her left shoulder. The place is a month old and she's only been there two weeks. She asked about age and occupation.

Asked white envelope treatment and did normal checks. She wanted me to focus my attention on her first. She seemed nervous initially after getting undressed. She wore a tube top and tights and disrobed into a black thong and then nothing. Seemed it was maybe a day or two not shaved due to the stumble. She asks me to lay down and that's when the fun began. She grabs the oil and start a traditional massage and then gets really close to my head with her chest. Within two minutes of back work she slides her chest near my ear and says the magical words. As I flip, she hops onto the table and alllows me full access to roam and do I get her going. After a few minutes in that position, she mounts me facing front and starts to have fun with junior with increased focus. She then places her full body onto me and moves up to whisper into my ear. Did you bring a Franklin? At first I was confused. Most boutiques like this did not a full menu. So I quickly replied what? She grabs Junior and slides the tip in and smiles as I fell pressure and warmth. I said next time. She smiles with a bigger smile and slides back down and focuses her attention again. Moves her body up closer to cowgirl position and starts making noise as I also started to have fun. A few minutes in that position and we switch to basket and then into discharge. She looks up at the clock and says time is almost up. So I ask to dismount and we do standing for the last five minutes. She ends by saying big boy. Nice clean up and kisses on the cheek. I said next time more fun and moves her hand down again and she said still strong I see. So I move my hand from her stomach up and grab one of her twins and then up to her neck and kiss her cheek.

This location is delightfully run by former polish girls from Middle Island.

Stopped at Daiey Queen for a blizzard after the session.
Seriously what kind of review was that? Might as well have said you went there and left. Because you make almost no sense. Why not just write a descriptive clear review? Can you break it down and just be clear on services had and offered and price points? That’s what we are here for.

Roger4445, you wrote, “its a MP. Was only there for RT. Though there was instant chemistry.” So what was all the vague descriptions? Did you or did you not penetrate her? Yes or no? You sure made it sound like you did....basket, discharge, dismount, cowgirl, standing...WTF!

I don’t mean got press the issue because I know you wanted to contribute but the way you wrote the review was totally confusing and your responses did not clarify matters.

Let me clarify:
Rubi now works with Victoria (both spanish mid 30s) and at 790 NY Ave, 11743 and can be reached at 516-871-6871; 516-530-5205 and has moved away from Middle Island after some drama.

Sophia, 631-428-1410 (reviewed), Michelle & Camila 516-493-6400, are at 1895 NY Ave, 11746

Updated Review:
Have you ever been delighted and confused at the same time after mongering? The last time I was this confused was when the clerk at DQ flipped a blizzard for the first time.

This is how I felt after seeing Sophia, a 27 year old (she said she was 25), who commutes in from the city, to work at this new location near an insurance agents office in Huntington mostly on the weekends. This location has wacky hours (10am to 5pm). Most likely due to zoning or increased traffic. Lot maybe holds 8 cars at best. Quoted 150 and 200.

The picture of Sophia that I included was pulled from the ad and if it is not her specifically then it is a celebrity doppelganger. The bone structure matches and so does the body proportions. She has a tattoo of a flower on her left shoulder. Sophia is 5'4, athletic with 36Cs, that were beautiful augmented in May (of this year). She was either a oversharer or bit vain about her beauty and wanted to share details.

The place is a month old and she's only been there two weeks. She asked about age and occupation.

Asked white envelope rose treatment and did normal checks. She wanted me to focus my attention on her first. She seemed nervous initially after getting undressed. She spoke with a slight polish slavic accent. She wore a black tube top and tights and disrobed into a black thong and then nothing. Seemed it was maybe a day or two not shaved due to the stumble. She asked me to lay down and that's when the real fun began. She grabs the oil and started a traditional body massage and then gets really close to my head with her chest. Within two minutes of back work she slides her chest near my ear and says the magical words. As I flip, she hops onto the table and alllows me full access to roam and boy do I get her going. After maybe three or four minutes in that position, she moves from the side of the table and mounts on top of me facing front and starts to give attention to junior. She politely asks if she could. After a few gestures, she straddles me with her full body and moves up to whisper in my ear. Did you bring a franklin? At first I was confused because most places like this are fixed rate or are just RT and not a full menu. So I quickly replied, a befuddled what? She grabs junior and slides the tip in and smiles as I fell pressure and warmth but not fully inserted. I said next time. She grins and slides back down and focuses her attention again on junior. She sits up in a cowgirl position and starts to make noise as she is enjoying herself as I started to have a bit more fun and explored a little. A few minutes in this position and readjust into basket (face to face). Mind you she still has control of junior right now. She reaches for more oil and I tell her to come here. I get off the table and while standing I push her onto it and she grabs junior again and goes to town. She moves her head up and looks up at the clock and says time is almost up. I say okay. She gets up and grabs a towel for each of us and we stand for the last few minutes of the appointment. She smiles and notices that I could go for a round 2. She ends by saying big boy. Nice clean up and kisses on the cheek after we both get changed. As she opens the door she pulls me in and kisses my cheek again. So I move my hand from her stomach up her torso and grab one of her tiwns and then up to to her neck to bring her close and kiss her cheek.

Stopped for ice cream after the session because I needed to cool down.

My second trip there: I brought the house fee and a tip and received a cbj and FS all covered. She said wait a few minutes for me to change before meeting me at the door to walk in. She wanted time to put on a fancier lace bralette. Apologies to my fellow monger brother who walked in a few minutes before me and was placed two rooms down. The table made a noise a few times.

Roger 4445
The photo of Sofia (taken in a mirror) has a tattoo on her left shoulder .
Is that the same tattoo?
From first impression, it looks like her. The tattoo is similar if not exact. Face is a little Fuller. Same makeup with natural eyebrows. I was too busy on the second visit to look at the tattoo in detail besides seeing the sunflowers and extra lines. I would visit again. Unless it is a celebrity doppelganger.