Huntington LMP (Rubi et al.) 516-871-6871

FYI, I recently reviewed Ambar, 646-972-3681. She is at the 790 NY Ave address. Her ad hasn't been up in about a week, but she told me she might be away for about a month when I saw her which was just before Christmas.

This thread has thoroughly evolved into a ball of confusion.
I thought as much, but @roger4445 's previous post #18 did a good job clearing things up and I was able to confirm a bit myself.

So, what we have here are really two distinct groups of ladies, each running a private LMP at two separate locations. What makes things tricky is that each girl pretty much uses an individual number, so it's more like Mistress Jessica's set up than your typical MP.

Maybe we should have threads for the locations instead of the girls?

As mentioned before, Ruby is located at 790 NY Ave in Huntington. It's an office building / medical center. Her establishment's website is www.nynuru.com and says 3 other girls work there: Sabrina, Daniella, Alexandra. Ruby mentioned I would like the new girl, a blonde, I don't remember if she told me a name :(

The other MP, not affiliated with this one, is where the other review (of Sophia) appears to have taken place. I'm a little confused, because roger used Rubi's number but said he saw Sophia at 1895 NY Ave, Huntington Station. I texted them at 516-493-6400 and confirmed Michelle and Camilla were working there, but no one else was available that day.

Shall I make a new thread for the Ruby location with my review of her?

I made my comment about the confusion after the post before mine about Ambar at 790, yet you didn't mention any Ambar. And this thread is about Rubi, but you talked about Ruby twice in your post above. See what I mean about the ball of confusion? It keeps on rolling for me.

As far as I'm concerned, you guys should do whatever makes you the most comfortable as far as posting about whomever wherever. In the grand scheme of things, it's not very important.

I saw Rubi in Huntington about 2 weeks ago. She is a sexy tall Venezuelan with a very nice body.
She is right in the Huntington Business district in an office building.
I entered and was shown into a small office. She was wearing a lacy red outfit.
She immediately ,after a LE check, got down to business. I asked how much and she said 280- i countered 250 and we went at it . Out came the wrapper for a BJ. At that price i was expecting a BBBJ. again with the negotiations. I said i would tip her for the BBBJ. she did an acceptable BBBJ and nothing special in positions. In other places in the world we would refer to her as a starfish, she just laid there.

When we were done, I gave her another 20-- she was upset at that.
I don't think I would repeat.

I saw Rubi for a HH 150.00 nothing more. If im going to have fun there, i rather not be upsold unless it’s worth it. She quoted me 50.00 for BJ and 100 for full service. So if you’re there for a HH you need at least 200.00-250.00 for more things. Does Ruby allow BBBJ, DFK and DATY all in one or is that dropping even more than the 250.00 in the envelope? Ruby is sexy as hell and would love a full taste.

@mel365x , @Nyli1987 sorry for the delay in posting the below review. @Banacek , I was going to start a new thread as alluded to earlier but decided it might be easier if you could simply change the title of this one? Since the location / number have changed and the place offers multiple providers via one #. My suggestion is "Huntington LMP (Rubi et al.) 516-871-6871"

**** utopia guide review ****

Made an appointment via text with Rubi a few days into the new year. Was hesitant as I prefer natural everything but have been itching to try a latina. The location is 790 NY Ave , two-call system. As others have said it's an office building, didn't see any security. Previous descriptions of Rubi are accurate, though I don't think she got her butt did - with this girl every day is leg day! She answered the door in a really demure outfit that made her look exotic and sexy. We had no language issues. It was near the end of the day and there didn't seem to be anyone else in her studio, there were like 3 or 4 other rooms. First time anyone asked if I was LE and my response was comical: "what??? no...no! *taps her tata*" I'm surprised she didn't kick me out.

Anyway, her body is super lithe but she is TALL. nice flat stomach. lay on the table and she comes back out wearing just a thong and heels. I took the HH so don't think the massage was longer than 10 minutes...I don't remember any of it. Flip, no ST. She asks if I want HR, I went for FS. She climbed up on me in 69 position for some cjb action first, obviously positioning herself for some DATY and I couldn't bring myself to do that. No smell (well, not yet) but some hair and end of the day...just wasn't feeling it. Be careful though, I think she did all she good to get me to finish early right there. Managed to hold, and we went to standing mish. She wouldn't let me go all the way inside and kept on wiping herself off with a paper towel. Shortly after starting I noticed an unsettling odor wafting upwards, it wasn't like rotten fish or a dog's anal gland fluid or anything, but unpleasant enough that we both knew it was gonna have to stop. Stop we did then she sprayed me and the bag with alcohol and wiped it off and then finished the job via cbj. Clean-up, she doused me in alcohol again. Needless to say when I got home I did the same thing again and showered profusely just to be safe. Also when I got home I was hungry so I opened up my package of Trader Joe's sliced organic turkey and realized it smelled EXACTLY like Rubi's snatch. I threw that shit out. So, while my experience was not enjoyable and I would not repeat with her ever, she has a nice personality and recommended I try this "beautiful blonde girl" working there and sent a picture. I'll try to upload it.

I saw Rubi in Huntington about 2 weeks ago. She is a sexy tall Venezuelan with a very nice body.
She is right in the Huntington Business district in an office building.
I entered and was shown into a small office. She was wearing a lacy red outfit.
She immediately ,after a LE check, got down to business. I asked how much and she said 280- i countered 250 and we went at it . Out came the wrapper for a BJ. At that price i was expecting a BBBJ. again with the negotiations. I said i would tip her for the BBBJ. she did an acceptable BBBJ and nothing special in positions. In other places in the world we would refer to her as a starfish, she just laid there.

When we were done, I gave her another 20-- she was upset at that.
I don't think I would repeat.
I refer to ladies that just laid there as a dead fish. Never to be repeated again especially at the rate you paid her.

Avoid this bitch. She will rush you out. I tried her all the way. I paid the 150.00 and another 150.00 just to see if shes a gfe type. She just pecks on the lips, doesnt BBBJ, rushes the DATY and the mish. It wasnt worth it

I know 300.00 in total to be there for only 15 mins.

So, while my experience was not enjoyable and I would not repeat with her ever, she has a nice personality and recommended I try this "beautiful blonde girl" working there and sent a picture. I'll try to upload it.
did you try the blonde girl? How is she in detail? I saw her walking out when I walked in. Shes so sexy and tight looking.

did you try the blonde girl? How is she in detail? I saw her walking out when I walked in. Shes so sexy and tight looking.
Sorry to hear your experience wasn't a good one. I think we have a consensus on Rubi here. Re: the blonde, no! I don't even know her name - did you get it, by any chance? Huntington is a solid 45 minutes from me and for $300 I'd rather get worshipped at one of the GFE spas in the city. Would lay it out for that blonde though if you say she looks as good in person. How tall was she?

After smelling some rough pussy, you smell it on any food with spices, or meat eg. 7-11 tacos, coldcuts, etc. Very unsettling.
Like Trader Joe's sliced organic turkey? :D

Thou shalt use no racial or ethnic slurs
Sorry to hear your experience wasn't a good one. I think we have a consensus on Rubi here. Re: the blonde, no! I don't even know her name - did you get it, by any chance? Huntington is a solid 45 minutes from me and for $300 I'd rather get worshipped at one of the GFE spas in the city. Would lay it out for that blonde though if you say she looks as good in person. How tall was she?

Like Trader Joe's sliced organic turkey? :D
Black girls with the funk have an odor similar to 7-11 microwaveable burritos. Also the nachos.