How to lose a customer and other acts of disrespect

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Sophia,
Consider yourself unique. Rarely, if ever, have I encountered a companion who would offer an experience with you both ‘on the field and off’

To put yourself out there for your friends and others take a lot. To be disappointed more often then not sucks. There are those who set the higher standard industry and you should be proud that you are one of them. My weakness and perhaps one of the reasons of starting this thread is my comparison of others to those like you.
Says SO much about the person you are !!!!!!
<3 <3
Thank you!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Most bartenders who buy me drinks ARE the owners and if not I've got no doubt the owner encourages buying drinks for good customers since they know it's good biz.

You may be selling pussy and not drinks but it don't matter since the concept is the same.

Given that many of your clients are reading you gave the only safe answer possible .
Don’t you have an ass to lick and get licked??

billyS

Reign of Terror
Given that many of your clients are reading you gave the only safe answer possible .
Obviously you don't know Sophia.
She says whatever the fuck is on her mind and if you don't like it too bad.

I've gotten to know her on a different level, she separates work and get personal shit.

She is not my type so I don't see her as "Sophia" but rather stay in touch as we have some common interests.

And I'm not the only one here on Long Island as she as many guy friends she hangs out with in a non professional capacity.

I’ll put this thread here because prior to CV I would not have experienced some of these circumstances....

I went to to local grocer today not a giant big box supermarket, but corporate owned and a large footprint on LI. I wanted to exchange something ( non- food item). The store policy indicated no exchange or credit for items purchased after a certain date.

The cashier called over the supervisor who I will say is in his early to mid 20.s. Explain the request, product was inferior and the sup. refuses to hear me and points to the store policy. I politely reminded him that the item was purchased pre policy change and I would be happy to produce a receipt on my cc. He refused to listen, and was rude. He then goes on to say something like this.... I have had enough of YOU PEOPLE .. etc etc ..... I held my breath and anger.. How do I interpret this... I am not violent by any means, but do have a temper when crossed.. I wanted to pull this kid over the counter and explain to him how insensitive and harmful his comment can be... I am white and in my 50’s.. He was not referring to my race, but directed at the neighborhood I live in and the customer who demand a high level of service

My point... I was quite offended— super offended—- Was I just profiled here? Yea, maybe. I left the store, now knowing and experiencing firsthand how minorities and people of color can be treated on a regular basis. Disgusting

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’ll put this thread here because prior to CV I would not have experienced some of these circumstances....

I went to to local grocer today not a giant big box supermarket, but corporate owned and a large footprint on LI. I wanted to exchange something ( non- food item). The store policy indicated no exchange or credit for items purchased after a certain date.

The cashier called over the supervisor who I will say is in his early to mid 20.s. Explain the request, product was inferior and the sup. refuses to hear me and points to the store policy. I politely reminded him that the item was purchased pre policy change and I would be happy to produce a receipt on my cc. He refused to listen, and was rude. He then goes on to say something like this.... I have had enough of YOU PEOPLE .. etc etc ..... I held my breath and anger.. How do I interpret this... I am not violent by any means, but do have a temper when crossed.. I wanted to pull this kid over the counter and explain to him how insensitive and harmful his comment can be... I am white and in my 50’s.. He was not referring to my race, but directed at the neighborhood I live in and the customer who demand a high level of service

My point... I was quite offended— super offended—- Was I just profiled here? Yea, maybe. I left the store, now knowing and experiencing firsthand how minorities and people of color can be treated on a regular basis. Disgusting
Hard to say unless you get a little more specific than just white and 50.

There is a younger member here who on occasion has answered other older members with "okay Boomer". You might not have noticed because I delete that shit as soon as I see it.
I'm not sure if that the type of insult you are getting at.

The phrase “YOU PEOPLE” and how he used it in the context of his response to my concern had me livid..
It was not race, gender or religion specific, but his tone, mannerisms and complete disrespect to the customer..

The phrase “YOU PEOPLE” and how he used it in the context of his response to my concern had me livid..
It was not race, gender or religion specific, but his tone, mannerisms and complete disrespect to the customer..
Here is an appropriate story. I like relationships. Obv more than one lol. So u saw this PROVIDER for months. Once, twice a week. ALOT . One day she got really busy. Pushed my PRESCHEDULED appt half hr. I walked in and her very happy client walked past me on cloud 9. After we chit chatted we got to biz. After 40 min of my 1 hr she was ready to go to NEXT. LOL
so... i had to laugh
I found better. Nicer. Cuter. Actually havent mongered since. So... take that for what its worth.

Here is an appropriate story. I like relationships. Obv more than one lol. So u saw this PROVIDER for months. Once, twice a week. ALOT . One day she got really busy. Pushed my PRESCHEDULED appt half hr. I walked in and her very happy client walked past me on cloud 9. After we chit chatted we got to biz. After 40 min of my 1 hr she was ready to go to NEXT. LOL
so... i had to laugh
I found better. Nicer. Cuter. Actually havent mongered since. So... take that for what its worth.
Yeah i think we all get sucked in by that provider that's so good at figuring out what we like, that when they start giving us what we like, and how we like it, and telling us they never did this in this way with anybody else before (yeah right!), we start believing it. This is their job, they are professionals, they see hundreds if not thousands of guys and they know how to play each and every one of us...we just sometimes tend to forget that its all business and we mongers start to thing that she really likes us at a different level. Not! We are just a client and another way for the providers to pay their rent and take care of their families.

Yeah i think we all get sucked in by that provider that's so good at figuring out what we like, that when they start giving us what we like, and how we like it, and telling us they never did this in this way with anybody else before (yeah right!), we start believing it. This is their job, they are professionals, they see hundreds if not thousands of guys and they know how to play each and every one of us...we just sometimes tend to forget that its all business and we mongers start to thing that she really likes us at a different level. Not! We are just a client and another way for the providers to pay their rent and take care of their families.
I love when a provider kisses you and swears very few she has ever kissed.I did have a provider use to give me free session on my birthday which was nice.

so... i had to laugh
Never fall in love with provider as it will end sadly.

Problem is lotta dudes lie to themselves. Ive stayed with pros for hours on an hr schedule. Slept over for free, cause we chilled and good vibes. Almost made 2 my gf. Then decided that's just stupid. Went to some pros housed others never been to. They arent robots they def vibe better with some than others.

All that time i never lied to myself about what it was and how i met them.

So if you did not get the incremental few words in a text , which triggered this thread, you would not freak out as some apparently do ?
Why should I freak out? I have a life and so do providers. So they don't get back to me. There are other providers. The problem is some mongers get emotionally attached and when they realize it isn't mutual, then they get bent out of shape. So my advice is to don't get emotionally attached and you can move freely about like a bumble bee sipping nectar from each flower you land. Plain and simple.

Hard to say unless you get a little more specific than just white and 50.

There is a younger member here who on occasion has answered other older members with "okay Boomer". You might not have noticed because I delete that shit as soon as I see it.
I'm not sure if that the type of insult you are getting at.
I don't mind a young kid calling me Boomer! I just go boom with a left hook to his face. Lol!

What do you mean we kimosobi

You're having a bad week.
First the lady giving you a short text and now a snot nosed Customer service manager.
I know of some people who have had a bad week last week. And I know of others who had a bad week the week prior.

trader1 should thank his lucky stars if those two experiences are what he considers as having a bad week.

Why should I freak out? I have a life and so do providers. So they don't get back to me. There are other providers. The problem is some mongers get emotionally attached and when they realize it isn't mutual, then they get bent out of shape. So my advice is to don't get emotionally attached and you can move freely about like a bumble bee sipping nectar from each flower you land. Plain and simple.
Exactly.