How to lose a customer and other acts of disrespect

I have seen this particular person numerous times when I travel. We spend more then the allocated time chatting getting to know one another. More then just the pump and dump

I reached out to her today, checking in on her health and well being. Wrote a paragraph or two. Planning a trip shortly and expressed my interest in seeing her.

Her response was limited to- Great hon- look forward to seeing you...

A generic, get rid out of the inbox response.

I get it, there are some guys who just require the pump and dump, there are some who wish to have more.. I am the latter...

Am I being to sensitive? IDK.. maybe... But for me to truly enjoy myself, I do want more then just the emotionless interaction.

I did respond to her one liner with .. that response took a lot of effort.. no reply yet..
I’m movin on

I have seen this particular person numerous times when I travel. We spend more then the allocated time chatting getting to know one another. More then just the pump and dump

I reached out to her today, checking in on her health and well being. Wrote a paragraph or two. Planning a trip shortly and expressed my interest in seeing her.

I get it, there are some guys who just require the pump and dump, there are some who wish to have more.. I am the latter...

Am I being to sensitive? IDK.. maybe... But for me to truly enjoy myself, I do want more then just the emotionless interaction.

I did respond to her one liner with .. that response took a lot of effort.. no reply yet..
I’m movin on
Its a job for her.
She's not your family or friend.
If you enjoy yourself and feel satisfied when you leave. Then it was a good business transaction. She makes you feel special. Sounds to me like she's a good provider.
So yea imho you are being sensitive.
She probably has a family of her own.

Back a few years Ago. Carmen in Ronkonkoma and later in Holtsville Had a way about her that made me feel like that.
Until she started rushing because she was so busy.
I didn't care though. I always had a great time when I got to see her.

Be safe. ;)

I have seen this particular person numerous times when I travel. We spend more then the allocated time chatting getting to know one another. More then just the pump and dump.......
From your point of view it was (until now anyway) "More then just the pump and dump"— but obviously not her view.

A few years ago I posted this:
"When you go to the movies and see exciting scenes etc, you do (I would think) realize that they aren't real. Its called willing suspension of disbelief that allows you to get into the situation as if it was real."

Up to now you were able to manage your "willing suspension of disbelief" as you posted "I do want more then just the emotionless interaction."

This is a business. It's the way she earns her living. Unfortunately for her (and apparently for you also as you seen to have gotten a lot out of your sessions) She got a little lazy, or maybe distracted or whatever and stepped out of character for a moment and looks like she may has lost a customer.

Now I guess you will need to start a search again for someone to pay to provide you with "more then just the emotionless interaction."

pokler

Power Bottom

I did respond to her one liner with .. that response took aot of effort.. no reply yet..
I’m movin on

Ahh were your feelings hurt ? there there its ok.. , come here and tell mommy all about it...

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist

I’m movin on
Just know that there are days that we are just busy or overwhelmed... sometimes I respond while driving and while busy ... but my thought is “at least I responded”... sometimes I don’t have the energy to respond in detail... our job is 24/7 with texts and calls, and I don’t think y’all always realize that... so I promise to give all my energy and effort during a session but texting is sometimes limited... give her a break... ;)

I’m movin on
She was probably busy with another customer.

Just know that there are days that we are just busy or overwhelmed... sometimes I respond while driving and while busy ... but my thought is “at least I responded”... sometimes I don’t have the energy to respond in detail... our job is 24/7 with texts and calls, and I don’t think y’all always realize that... so I promise to give all my energy and effort during a session but texting is sometimes limited... give her a break... ;)
Nope, she doesn't get a break.

When I go to a broadway show or ballet or opera and pay big bucks for my ticket I am not interested in whether or not the performer had a hard day, just busy or overwhelmed prior to coming on stage. They're in a business and the performance is everything including keeping the illusion fresh — this includes prior and subsequent to a performance. If she was busy with another customer, she has an obligation (strictly from a business point of view to maintain the illusion) of getting back to him later with some excuse, with apologies, and let him know how she is, how much she misses their conversations and relationship, etc.

That's what a good business person does.

She (the one @trader1 was talking about) has an obligation not to "have a bad day" or as you posted "just busy or overwhelmed" prior to a performance, during the performance and subsequent to a performance.

When I go to a broadway show or ballet or opera and pay big bucks for my ticket I am not interested in whether or not the performer had a hard day, just busy or overwhelmed prior to coming on stage. They're in a business and the performance is everything including keeping the illusion fresh — this includes prior and subsequent to a performance. If she was busy with another customer she has an obligation (strictly to maintain the illusion) of getting back to him later with some excuse, with apologies, and let him know how she is, how much she misses their conversations and relationship, etc.

She (the one @trader1 was talking about) has an obligation not to "have a bad day" or as you posted "just busy or overwhelmed" prior to a performance, during the performance and subsequent to a performance.
You’re correct she must deliver on time, performance and what was agreed upon but not her problem if monger falls in love with her.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist

When I go to a broadway show or ballet or opera and pay big bucks for my ticket I am not interested in whether or not the performer had a hard day, just busy or overwhelmed prior to coming on stage. They're in a business and the performance is everything including keeping the illusion fresh — this includes prior and subsequent to a performance. If she was busy with another customer, she has an obligation (strictly from a business point of view to maintain the illusion) of getting back to him later with some excuse, with apologies, and let him know how she is, how much she misses their conversations and relationship, etc.

this isn’t match.com ... this is business... there’s a difference

But I encourage you to call that broadway star on her days off to tell her how much you enjoyed her performance and how much you can’t wait to see the next show... let me know her response... my guess would be that it would be something to the effect of “my next show is at 8pm on May 4th, see you then”

Again, when she’s on stage... she gives her all... same with us

billyS

Reign of Terror

I’m movin on
I would just chalk it up to maybe she wasn't having a good day. They are human with lives and problems.
I wouldn't blow her off because of one short answer.

I’m movin on
You are being extremely sensitive. She is probably busy. At least she responded back. Your comment back to her sounds catty and hurt.

You probably need more of a connection than just sex. These pros are the vast majority purely transactional.

Start dating or get more closer to your SO. You are yearning for more than a provider if a text back with not mucb content, got you in your feelings like this.

He has to understand she has other clients and he’s not “special”.
And this is where we disagree. Of course I understand she has other clients. Many. But, as Sophia states the provider should have the ability to make those who want it to feel special. In my book, that lady will score a 10/10.