How to best proposition a non-pro service?

This approach really can work!

True. Used to hang out in a meet/meat market many decades ago on Friday and Saturday night. Big place - probably 1,000 people at a time there. There was one really rough looking guy who I got friendly with, a friend of a friend, who demonstrated this technique. He'd walk up to a girl and say "Got a van in the lot - wanna fuck?" - never had to ask more than 4 girls before he was headed out the door with one. Some slapped him. Some just looked shocked. Some considered it and then said "no." And some said "Yeah, lets fuck." He claimed 25% success - and the girls he asked weren't dogs.

Never could bring myself to be that direct. I think being the bad-boy has a lot to do with the success rate - there may be some desire in most girls to find out just what it would be like to be fucked by a bad-boy once, and when it's offered outright, some of them decide to find out.

Wonder if it was the same bad-boy?
Quite a few (20-25) years ago, there was a program called Ugly George on Manhattan Cable's public access channel (might have been Time Warner... memory ain't the only thing to go with age).

This guy's schtick was to take a henchman with a video camera (which, back in the day, was three feet long, shoulder-mounted and quite heavy) and walk up to female strangers, inviting them to step into a nearby alleyway for a tryst. Nine times out of ten, you'd see the camera spin wildly and face the sky, after the woman whacked him in the head. But one out of ten times, paydirt! And, if the same faulty memory serves me, his treat was not only oral...

As I didn't live in Manhattan, I only got to view this a couple of times. It did make a lasting impression.

Not much to report at the moment but I'm storing all this info in my cranium. Haven't seen her in the last couple of days but it was a holiday weekend and not the usual schedule. I imagine I will see her sometime this week and will post about how it goes then.

Thanks. This has been an entertaining thread for sure. Interesting to see how you all would handle this. Stay Tuned...

MC

So, I am in the grocery store picking up a few last minutes things for a BBQ yesterday. I see this pretty hot girl walking through the store. I immediately think of this thread and a conversation that me and Smileyguy have had. So each isle that I go down down, this girl is coming the other way. And each time that we pass each other, she smiles at me. Each time we pass, I am like holy shit, she is so sexy. Her face is pretty but her body is just plain hot. I could tell that she may have or had a wild side to her, I think. So now we are the last isle, and I am, kind of nervous, for some reason. So, I just go up to her and said, look, I am a pretty shy guy. But if I leave here without saying anything to you, It will bother me to no end and I will regret it. So, You are so pretty and I would love to get together with you for a coffee or lunch or whatever. So, she asked if I had a pen and paper and wrote down her number and she said that she would have loved to go up to me but she did not have the guts. She also said that she can not wait for me to call. Then I said good bye and I will talk soon, she said, are you really going to call me? I said, no doubt. She looked at me like, we'll see. As I left, I got to my car, and I called her right away. I told her that I was really happy that I met her and I can't wait to see her. She thought that was so sweet that I called her within like 15 minutes. Now, she just texted me saying that she can't wait to see me. I texted her back saying not as much as me. This should be interesting. So, this is a little different than midnights original thread but it has similarities, where this is hopefully just a np4p where midnights can be either, but Hopefully midnight can turn it into a np4p first, if not, than pay.

LW are you inventing stories just to rub them in MidnightCowboy's face? SFSFSFSF

(With your past deeds, no wonder, some of these LI guys are not surprised with this last one. Good luck. Even if it is p4p, who wouldn't wish this kind of find.)

Last edited:
Blew it this morning...

So after reading this message chain I was intrigued by all the advise. I usually just go for it, but I blew it this morning for sure. Getting off the parkway to stop at a gas station on my way to work there was this red-head walking over the overpass... I slowed to check her out and then proceeded to the station. After pumping gas I walked in to pay and she was at the counter arguing with the attendant. Apparently they used to give her smokes and beer on the arm, but not this time. She said 'but I always pay you later', and they said something about getting reprimanded and that they couldn't accommodate her any longer. She looked at me, in my suit, and I looked at her, in sweatpants and flip-flops with her hair tied back, and then she turned and walked out angry. Now I should have just said 'what is it that you need, maybe I can help'. After that it would have been on, I'm sure of it, but I just let her go. When I paid and pulled out she was walking back over the parkway rather quickly... and she was pretty damn cute. I should have jumped on it; I haven't pounded a red-headed freckle girl in quite some time. Damn.

Go lightweight!! I hear from girls that the supermarket is one of the places to pick up a date. Interesting..keep us posted.
It is funny. We have been texting, and talking on the phone since we met. As we texted, I kept going in the direction of sex and just talk of that. So, she told me that she played with herself this morning while thinking of me. Well, we are meeting tomorrow.

It is funny. We have been texting, and talking on the phone since we met. As we texted, I kept going in the direction of sex and just talk of that. So, she told me that she played with herself this morning while thinking of me. Well, we are meeting tomorrow.
yeah boy!!!!! Be prepared and meet where you can find a hotel if that comes to it. keep us posted!

Unlike asking a girl if she'd like a ride and having her say "No", this is something of a clear sign (lol) that you're about to get laid.

So, I am in the grocery store picking up a few last minutes things for a BBQ yesterday. I see this pretty hot girl walking through the store. I immediately think of this thread and a conversation that me and Smileyguy have had. So each isle that I go down down, this girl is coming the other way. And each time that we pass each other, she smiles at me. Each time we pass, I am like holy shit, she is so sexy. Her face is pretty but her body is just plain hot. I could tell that she may have or had a wild side to her, I think. So now we are the last isle, and I am, kind of nervous, for some reason. So, I just go up to her and said, look, I am a pretty shy guy. But if I leave here without saying anything to you, It will bother me to no end and I will regret it. So, You are so pretty and I would love to get together with you for a coffee or lunch or whatever. So, she asked if I had a pen and paper and wrote down her number and she said that she would have loved to go up to me but she did not have the guts. She also said that she can not wait for me to call. Then I said good bye and I will talk soon, she said, are you really going to call me? I said, no doubt. She looked at me like, we'll see. As I left, I got to my car, and I called her right away. I told her that I was really happy that I met her and I can't wait to see her. She thought that was so sweet that I called her within like 15 minutes. Now, she just texted me saying that she can't wait to see me. I texted her back saying not as much as me. This should be interesting. So, this is a little different than midnights original thread but it has similarities, where this is hopefully just a np4p where midnights can be either, but Hopefully midnight can turn it into a np4p first, if not, than pay.
What Lightweight was really doing at the supermarket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzOAq73X-5o&feature=related