How to best proposition a non-pro service?

I hope this is in the right section. If not, please let me know or have the moderator move it.

Recently I've run into this girl that appears at the local strip mall I frequent near my home. She's asked me for a cigarette on a couple of occasions.

Yesterday, I noticed her hanging by the deli and as I started to walk in she asked me for a cigarette. I said sure and returned to my car and pulled one out for her. When she asked me she was kind of squatted against the outside wall of the deli and I very easily noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. She was showing a great deal of her chest which was quite nice.
I gave her a cig and off she went.

This morning I saw her again and she made the motion for a cig. I gave her the one minute universal sign and went in to buy a pack. When I came out I started chatting with her.
I introduced myself and she told me her name and said told me she usually comes here in the morning for coffee. She said she was waiting on some form of public transportation to bring her to the doctor since I imagine she doesn't have a car. I told her that if she needed a ride somewhere just let me know. She said thanks, not today but she smiled and said thanks. I noticed that she didn't wait in the area for this van she mentioned but walked to a nearby apartment somewhere close by.

I guess she grubs cigs from various people, I just happen to be becoming a regular for her.
So my question is... what is the best way for me to proposition her for a car date (or maybe more) without knowing if she would be offended or want a regular type of relationship?

I've thought of mentioning how expensive cigarettes are now-a-days and that you need a part time job just to afford them and that I might know of a way for her to make some cash.

Still, I really have never crossed that line with a girl in terms of pay for play who may just be a girl struggling. With a SW there is no doubt that a service is provided but with an unknown like this how do I proposition her correctly. I don't have time to nuture her, just want to help us both out if ya catch my drift.

I don't want to insult her but I have a feeling she might be interested in this. Or maybe she's just interested in something good happening for her.

So, how about some feedback on this situation?

thanks
MC

So my question is... what is the best way for me to proposition her for a car date (or maybe more) without knowing if she would be offended or want a regular type of relationship?

thanks
MC
There is no 'best way' to proposition her in the situation you've described so dont do it at all. Stay in touch. Keep talking. Let her make it clear to you what she wants. Until then, keep your dick in your pants.

Well if she allows you to buy her gifts, then to take her shopping; after the gifts get expensive, you are pretty much headed in the quid-pro-quo direction. In case you are new to this planet, money for sex is frowned upon most everywhere, even if it is legal someplaces.

I like Axe's way of doing it. Perhaps start with the ride one day..keep offering see what happens. Then take it from there. Then lunch, etc...you never know how she will react. Let her move first.

if you use puffins approach.... IMO you are just gonna get mooched on and not get any action. If you use AXEs approach.... IMO nothing will come of it.

I would just whip it out and wave it toward her mouth with a twenty in one hand an see what happens.

be sure to report back.

ok... after some thought... that might be wrong too. i would get into a conversation about finances with her, (avoid the cigeretts are expensive angle becuase she will just take that to mean that you dont want her bumming ciggeretts off you anymore), and just let that bleed into... "well... i know how you can make some money .... but not everybody is into it" she will inquire as to how and you might be like "well... you know" if she is like "no.... i dont know" ... then you just say "never mind" and change the subject. if she is interested... she will make it clear...

but you have to put the bug in her ear otherwise... it jsut wont happen...

Tell her that she makes your day every time you see her. Mention to her how beautiful she is, even if she is not.
Then the next time, tell her that you had a dream about her the night before. She will ask, what the dream was about. Just hint to her that it was about you and her, and sex and see how she reacts. If it is going well, like she is really interested, you may have a np4p, and if it you do not think it went great, Bring up the dream and tell her that in the dream, all it cost you was a couple packs of cigs. Then take it from there. that same thing worked for me, once so why not.

I'd get her into my car before saying or doing anything. If,after all the verbal foreplay you have already had she still won't get into the car, I would forget her. If she goes in the car, you will score.

I'd get her into my car before saying or doing anything. If,after all the verbal foreplay you have already had she still won't get into the car, I would forget her. If she goes in the car, you will score.
I agree! See where she is going and offer her a ride. When your in the car, you can use something like "Ya know, it brightens up my day when I give you a cigarette and get to spent a few minutes with you. I wonder how good I would feel if I gave you a few packs!"

Keep us posted on this one. I think we are all curious how this turns out.

Thanks Gentlemen! I appreciate the feedback. It really helps to get all these different perspectives. You know when you spend time in the whore world sometimes you forget that not everyone is ready to play that game.

I do plan on taking this slow and see where it goes based on her responses. I'm not looking to push her into something if she's not into it. I just got a feeling from her that she might be into it and thought it might be something that could work for both of us.

I definitely need to get more feedback from her to really know what's happening here.

I'll post back here when there is something new happening to the dynamics of these casual meetings.

MC

He already asked to give her a ride once and she turned him down. If she really is P4P (and MC doesnt look like LE), dont you think she'd let him know by now?

lightweight's A-1 line of BS is just what the doctor ordered here. Highly recommended.

Last edited:
Tell her that she makes your day every time you see her. Mention to her how beautiful she is, even if she is not.
Then the next time, tell her that you had a dream about her the night before. She will ask, what the dream was about. Just hint to her that it was about you and her, and sex and see how she reacts. If it is going well, like she is really interested, you may have a np4p, and if it you do not think it went great, Bring up the dream and tell her that in the dream, all it cost you was a couple packs of cigs. Then take it from there. that same thing worked for me, once so why not.
I like this one, and most of the other advice.

"I'd like to help you out... maybe we could work something out..."

...So my question is... what is the best way for me to proposition her for a car date (or maybe more) without knowing if she would be offended or want a regular type of relationship?...
This girl is in play. She's waiting for someone to make the move. She's not just grubbing cigs, she's trolling. Girls like that like bad boys. Don't pussy foot around and worry about offending her, be direct and make your move. What's the worst case result, you get nothing and I'm wrong about her. You'll save some money on cigs anyway.

I was with some friends on the beach as a teenager, and we doing pretty well with some ladies, or so we thought... up comes a "bad boy" and just comes right out and says what I could never say, and still could not say to this very day... he walks up to a group of girls and guys that he does not know, and asks one of the girls, who happened to be hot, nice body at 19, and long dark wavy hair.... he says, "how about you and me go up to the dunes and fuck?".... and guess what? Yup, she smiles at us, and her friends yell at her not to be stupid, but she goes..... true story.. my friggin jaw was on the sand... I was speechless... some girls like the direct approach... I say, just ask her, "how about you and me get acquainted? You look great and I could use some company"

I was with some friends on the beach as a teenager, and we doing pretty well with some ladies, or so we thought... up comes a "bad boy" and just comes right out and says what I could never say, and still could not say to this very day... he walks up to a group of girls and guys that he does not know, and asks one of the girls, who happened to be hot, nice body at 19, and long dark wavy hair.... he says, "how about you and me go up to the dunes and fuck?".... and guess what? Yup, she smiles at us, and her friends yell at her not to be stupid, but she goes..... true story.. my friggin jaw was on the sand... I was speechless... some girls like the direct approach... I say, just ask her, "how about you and me get acquainted? You look great and I could use some company"
True. Used to hang out in a meet/meat market many decades ago on Friday and Saturday night. Big place - probably 1,000 people at a time there. There was one really rough looking guy who I got friendly with, a friend of a friend, who demonstrated this technique. He'd walk up to a girl and say "Got a van in the lot - wanna fuck?" - never had to ask more than 4 girls before he was headed out the door with one. Some slapped him. Some just looked shocked. Some considered it and then said "no." And some said "Yeah, lets fuck." He claimed 25% success - and the girls he asked weren't dogs.

Never could bring myself to be that direct. I think being the bad-boy has a lot to do with the success rate - there may be some desire in most girls to find out just what it would be like to be fucked by a bad-boy once, and when it's offered outright, some of them decide to find out.

Wonder if it was the same bad-boy?

One question:
Why should it even have to be for money? There's always the *possibility* that she
might fuck you for free.

I like lightweight's idea:
"...tell her that you had a dream about her the night before. She will ask, what the
dream was about. Just hint to her that it was about you and her, and sex and see how
she reacts."

Here's one idea:
"I dreamt it was raining, and you were getting soaking wet, so I offered you a
ride in my car, and you got in. While I was driving you, I noticed you getting
wetter and wetter. Then we pulled into a parking lot, and got out of the car,
and ran under a nearby awning to protect us from the rain, and you asked me
for a cigarette."

You can riff on that for a while and see where it goes.

Good luck!

Last edited:
LW's route - no doubt!

For whatever it is worth, defintely try Lightweights idea. Flatter the chick, be confident, stand your ground. I have known girls on the down and out who were sluts and would fuck any nice guy who gave 2 minutes of there time but would never sell themselves. A lot of women find that to be the most demoralizing thing, you think I will suck some guys dick, not even for a 10,000 bucks, but these same chicks will go into a bar and go home with a guy.

Compliment her and give it time, one day it will be pouring rain out there for example and the perfect opportunity to give a ride will presented to you. The chick obviously isnt a prude, either that or she was on something, you mentioned her tits were hanging out one day. Be peristant but play the waiting game.. you will hit it.

Too funny about Tabs story, agreed.. some chicks admire the confidence to be blunt. Some chicks like the challenge. I think the funniest pickup I ever had was back in 2001, I walk up to a chick and I am like what happened to your hair, it looks all fucked up. (I was a bit buzzed). Long story short, the next night she is calling me up telling me to come over, I go over and bam, till 6 in the morning were going at it. Two nights later same deal, this time she wants dinner before so we go out and are up till 3 in the morning. Next morning was 9/11 and she was late to her office at Cantor Fitzgerald because of being up so late, that pickup saved the chicks life. Who said getting laid cant be a lifesaver?

I know it excites us to think all MC needs is the right mix of game and attitude and the next thing he knows, he's getting laid. But, its EASY to forget there are such women as COCKTEASERS. Yes, they still exist.

He was already forward. He asked to give her a ride and she said "No." If she wont get in a car with him, what makes you think she'll fuck him? Trust me, she already knows what he wants. AFAIC, being forward didnt get him anywhere.

She has to make her mind up about him and being forward - again - wont do it. It will probably slow things down. He has to play it cool and see where she takes it and he has to realize she may not take it anywhere and just waste his time and cigs for as long as he's willing to give them to her.

What I liked about LW's line was that it was provocotive without being over the top (too much).

Last edited: