How often would you get laid if you didn't see a provider?

How often would you get laid if you didn't see a

• 3 times a week or more

Votes: 43 15.4%
  • 2 times a week

Votes: 29 10.4%
  • Once a week or less

Votes: 76 27.1%
  • less than once a month

Votes: 66 23.6%
  • Never

Votes: 66 23.6%

• Total voters
Just wait......

Originally posted by Casper
Even if they all retired, I'd still manage. Alternating days, left hand, right hand. Just like when I was a teen.

till the day you have to alternate every few seconds..........

3 times

I get non-pro sex about 3 - 4 times a week. I have a wife and a regular girl friend, they don't know about each other, and I've been see'ing this AMP girl once every other week or so. I'm in my mid-30's with 2 great kids.

I've been doing this sort of thing since my early teens and don't think I can stop.

Originally posted by capitan
It's really not a question of "how often do we get laid"...but much more importantly, is how much do we ENJOY IT !

Straight ahead,
Capy
You have to get some before you can enjoy it, Capy. You can't enjoy what you're not doing. This poll seems to show a lot of people aren't getting sex as much as we thought. A big portion of this group is having sex once a month or less or not at all.

We're not a representative group, we're hobbyists, and many hobbyists do it because they don't get any sex, or enough sex, or good sex. But if we did get a representative sample of the population, we'd be likely to find out that a lot of people basically do without.

Jmp, I envy you to have a wife who is so interested in sex and will initiate it frequently.

With my wife, I averaged intercourse once a week. I have strong libido, she has lost hers and this is why I need suplemental sex from providers. She still can reach orgasm routinely though but has no drive to initiate sex and has no enthusiasm in bed for many years. I could have more frequent sex with her if she allows so, but she imposes a quota of no more than once a week. She did assist me in my masturbation once or twice a week to fill in the gap.

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Originally posted by justme
I wonder what the effect of self-reporting bias is in this poll.
Originally posted by pjorourke
And what direction it skews.
Because there is no clear answer to PJ's question, the answer to jm's question is that it renders the poll nearly meaningless as a poll, though still perhaps entertaining or useful in an anecdotal sense.

-Ww

justme

homo economicus
No, I think the poll is entirely meaningful. I just think that it answers a different question than it purports to. Moreover, I think the question that it answers might be more inetresting. It's not telling us the sexual reality of PMB denizens, but rather the perception. Ultimately, I think the perception of what a sex life might look like without prostitution could be more interesting.

Actually, I suppose the most interesting thing would be having both results.

(By the way, 'effect' ecompasses skew direction, no?)

Dvaenport

No Alternative
What perception?

No, I think the poll is entirely meaningful. I just think that it answers a different question than it purports to. Moreover, I think the question that it answers might be more inetresting. It's not telling us the sexual reality of PMB denizens, but rather the perception. Ultimately, I think the perception of what a sex life might look like without prostitution could be more interesting.

Actually, I suppose the most interesting thing would be having both results.

(By the way, 'effect' ecompasses skew direction, no?)
Either you have sex or you don't --and/or-- how often. Your spouse doesn't know either way. (If you're careful)

Last edited:

justme

homo economicus
Re: What perception?

Originally posted by Dvaenport
Either you have sex or you don't --and/or-- how often. Your spouse doesn't know either way. (If you're careful)
We're not all married, right?

(Which is why it's hard for me to answer the poll. No prostitutes + girlfriend = sex ~daily... no prostitutes no girlfriend = sex ~monthly. I'm not sure the average is meaningful.)

Dvaenport

No Alternative
Re: Re: What perception?

We're not all married, right?

(Which is why it's hard for me to answer the poll. No prostitutes + girlfriend = sex ~daily... no prostitutes no girlfriend = sex ~monthly. I'm not sure the average is meaningful.)
I don't follow you. I'm almost afraid to ask but how can you get laid with no P and no G? The question is simple: How often if you had no access to P's?
( I'm not married either)

Last edited: