How often would you get laid if you didn't see a provider?

How often would you get laid if you didn't see a

• 3 times a week or more

Votes: 43 15.4%
  • 2 times a week

Votes: 29 10.4%
  • Once a week or less

Votes: 76 27.1%
  • less than once a month

Votes: 66 23.6%
  • Never

Votes: 66 23.6%

• Total voters

Dvaenport

No Alternative
Originally posted by slinkybender
WELL Slinky?? Feel free to post your own answer. I am sure some of us plebians would like to know!
I already voted thank you.

Part of the reason I cut back substantially on my activity with providers was that I met my wife. Her preference is 2-3 times a day for three weeks out of the month. Who has time (or energy) for providers?
-JMP

If I stopped seeing providers I'd agree to booty calls from an ex g/f. But I rather not cause her undercover activities are nothing to rave about .

for you guys that live in places like Texas, and Arkansas, I dont think Slinky means cattle, sheep, chickens or your siblings.

Last edited:
Originally posted by BigMadM
for you guys that live in places like Texas, and Arkansas, I dont think Slinky means cattle, sheep, chickens or your siblings.
Why shouldn't siblings count? As long as they're the opposite sex, I mean. (This is a straight board)

Last edited:
Interesting

I was surprised at how many of us wouldn't get any sex at all if it wasn't for providers. I've always suspected that if we really knew the truth we'd find out people have less sex than is usually supposed. OTOH, the sample here is pre-selected of people who hang out on a PMB board.

This poll would be even more interesting if we knew the ages, partner status, etc. of the responders.

Dvaenport

No Alternative
Re: Interesting

Originally posted by Bandaid
I was surprised at how many of us wouldn't get any sex at all if it wasn't for providers. I've always suspected that if we really knew the truth we'd find out people have less sex than is usually supposed. OTOH, the sample here is pre-selected of people who hang out on a PMB board.

This poll would be even more interesting if we knew the ages, partner status, etc. of the responders.
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF ! (har, har)

Originally posted by vermeer
how long have you been banging her thrice a day?
About 2 1/2 years now.

does it get boring to drill the same hole after a while?
Nah. She's nice and tight, and gets soaking wet at the merest thought of fucking. (Amazingly, she was a virgin when we met.) She gets truly wild during DATY, and can give BBBJ for hours.
-JMP

Originally posted by slinkybender
Im thinking if I could properly answer this now.
If I chose not to see providers anymore, I would prolly beg my wife more and get alot more sex from her.
If Im in a hunting sort of mood, Id take my fat ass down to some place where skanks congregate, and try to score some fat assed 48 y/o that would be thrilled to have anyone, even me hit on her.
Im not a good looking thin guy like you, so getting laid without providers is alot more work for me, unless ofcourse I use my SO, but Im lazy, so if and when the need arises, I just opt for the simple way.

If for some reason, every provider stopped working, I wonder how often wed all get laid.
Some never, some might go out more often and work harder to schmooze women.
Some may take the easier schmooze, like me, and just hit all the skanks. I hit them all when Im in the mood. The Skankster Gangsta.

So, to answer your question, the answer is I really dont know.
Id have to give up providers for 6 months and then I might have a more accurate answer.

Last edited:
Originally posted by bulldoggy7565
Variety is the spice of life... I get laid pretty much nightly with the wifey... but i need different girls
Me too....I just can't figure out what I like about it. My wife is so hot still and she is a better fuck than 99% of these girls. I found that 1% though a few times and the quest continues....What a an asshole i am...