How much do you spend on the hobby in a year

No — all, i.e., non-mongering cash (her and my hair cutter, house cleaner, landscaper, restaurants, etc) should average perhaps 400 a week. The rest of our spending is on credit cards with some big checks expenses where I want a paper record, e.g., taxes, charities weddings

The answer "Does wifey track financial statements?" no as she has no reason to do that — right now.

However shit happens and there may come a time where she is interested in seeing them and to ask "Gee, how do we spend 700 a week in cash?" You don't have to be a forensic accountant to figure out that excess $ are going somewhere.

for those of you guys who have gone thru a divorce, you may recall signing a statement declaring all your financial assets. Do you really want to lie on such a document that is put before a judge?
Good point, i guess i would say atm for restaurants and food delivery since many are charging CC fees or giving discounts for using cash. But consistently yes i can see that as a potential problem area anything more than the usualy 100-200 petty cash per week, esp when it gets into the 25-50k would be very hard to explain. I guess that’s one rich guy problem that middle class guys like myself havent had to worry about yet, and couldn’t pull that amount of after tax cash out if we wanted to.

With that said, no divorce (yet) but the main reason im back on this site with a vengeance is bc my marriage is basically in the shitter. Don’t know if we would ever actually go through with it but theres def no more connection, but thats a topic for another thread and another day…monger on my brothers

Is it 15% of your salary or 15% of your after tax income?
In either case I don't see how I could possibly hide 15% of my after tax income for mongering. How do you do it?
5% of my salary.

Pretty easy. My wife makes about the same as I do, and while we have a shared account to handle family expenses, we also have our own bank accounts.

Yes, in the event we ever had a messy divorce and anyone competent looked at my bank records, there'd be questions about why I'm withdrawing $500 every week. But for right now, I pay our housekeeper and babysitters in cash, so not unusual for me to have lots of cash on hand.

I also find that I get more bang for the buck, no pun intended) from a massage and HE ($150-200 total) than when I go for the FS ($200-400). I know different strokes for different folks, but thats how I stretch my monger dollar farther. Massage typically goes for an hour and my bangs are probably 15-30 min max. Maybe I’m doing it all wrong, but I’m also doing most of the work and exhausting n sore as hell afterwards.

Worse case Ive experienced is if the chick balks at happy ending, at least u got a massage out of it and u save $$$ by tipping $10-20 instead of $50-80.

I also find that I get more bang for the buck, no pun intended) from a massage and HE ($150-200 total) than when I go for the FS ($200-400). I know different strokes for different folks, but thats how I stretch my monger dollar farther. Massage typically goes for an hour and my bangs are probably 15-30 min max. Maybe I’m doing it all wrong, but I’m also doing most of the work and exhausting n sore as hell afterwards.

Worse case Ive experienced is if the chick balks at happy ending, at least u got a massage out of it and u save $$$ by tipping $10-20 instead of $50-80.
When I started, maybe my first year in the hobby, my priority was a good massage first, a good HE second. Those first few months, the illicit thrill of the HE would get me off explosively.

I still enjoy a good massage, but due to repeated FS exposure, a HE (or even a BJ) no longer gets me to climax. So the entire experience has been diminished, and I end up doing a lot more $160-$240 FS HHs vs $120 hour massages.