How much do you spend on the hobby in a year

It's really not that much when you are making withdrawals that coincide with your paycheck.
Back in the day when you got an actual paper paycheck and went to the bank to deposit most of it except for a certain amount of cash, I understand how any overtime (when I used to get paid for OT) was invisible to the SO when taken out as cash.

But how does "making withdrawals that coincide with your paycheck " become invisible to the SO?

I use the direct deposit to a more than 1 account. I place some in checking, some in savings both at same bank and much less in an old account I have had for ever. The old account is my 'slush fund' Helps me control my spending/indulgences.

I guess im the poor man of the group. I budget about 1-2% of my annual salary, so that has fluctuated between 1-5k. I don’t necessarily use it or lose it. Its just how much i know not to go over. But i avg prob 1-2k in a year, im a bit on the frugal side/bargain hunter lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
Back in the day when you got an actual paper paycheck and went to the bank to deposit most of it except for a certain amount of cash, I understand how any overtime (when I used to get paid for OT) was invisible to the SO when taken out as cash.

But how does "making withdrawals that coincide with your paycheck " become invisible to the SO?
I have my direct deposit split into two accounts. The joint account that the bills get paid out of and a separate account at a different bank I set up only in my name when I came into some money a while ago.

That account has online statements only, going straight to my email.

Here are some suggestion:
Shits and giggles post ... but something to think about.
Guys, if you are spending over 40k a year. I suggest you take out an ad to put up one or two college chicks up for free in your area and get steady ass at your beckon calls.
Or buy a nice sports car and give them rides, ass will come.
Or
Buy groceries for some milf and she would give you ass
Or
Bring a few from overseas for modeling or vacation gigs, 40k in another country is probably 200k or more there.
Just saying

Here are some suggestion:
Shits and giggles post ... but something to think about.
Guys, if you are spending over 40k a year. I suggest you take out an ad to put up one or two college chicks up for free in your area and get steady ass at your beckon calls.
Or buy a nice sports car and give them rides, ass will come.
Or
Buy groceries for some milf and she would give you ass
Or
Bring a few from overseas for modeling or vacation gigs, 40k in another country is probably 200k or more there.
Just saying
Maybe, but with the exception of a few favs that I’m sure most of us have/had, variation is the spice of life!!
No?

I have my direct deposit split into two accounts. The joint account that the bills get paid out of and a separate account at a different bank I set up only in my name when I came into some money a while ago.

That account has online statements only, going straight to my email.
Any forensic accountant would be able to easily uncover such in a divorce case.

With me I get certain paper checks mailed to me from sources my SO doesn't know about that I cash at the teller window. I see no record of such actions listed in my checking account — not even monies held against that account until the check actually clears..

billyS

Reign of Terror
Any forensic accountant would be able to easily uncover such in a divorce case.

With me I get certain paper checks mailed to me from sources my SO doesn't know about that I cash at the teller window. I see no record of such actions listed in my checking account — not even monies held against that account until the check actually clears..
And you are always certain to get the mail before your wife?
No chance your away one day when one of these checks come and your wife questions it?

I'm not worried about a forensic accountant for reasons I don't need to share with about a thousand strangers.

My method works for me. You asked how I hide it and I told you.