Hello, it’s Anabella and this my thread for reviews and comments • 917-870-2235

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have experienced the company of numerous women - both in my personal life as well within my hobby. It is in my experience that i find - not only are the more attractive and voluptuous women on the higher scale, but as the common expression goes, “you get what you pay for”, in this case, a better service. With that said, even with the higher scaled providers, the service is not the same across the board. I have developed a few favorites, but none of them have reached the level of company that Anabella has. She has been on my list for quite a while, i tried to meet with her once but i believe she was no longer in my preferred location. Once i saw she was nearby i had one mission- to see her that night. Her rates are posted on her schedule thread. Being that i am not an active member of the forum i took the hour with no discount. So for anyone that wants her UG discount i suggest you post regularly. The initial communication was smooth, she asked if i was LE - i informed her i was on UG, she asked for my username and we agreed on a time. I was so eager to see her i went out early, texted her for location and she replied within 15 mins. I got to the location 5 mins early she asked that i give her time to get ready. 15 minutes later she sends me the room number. I head up to her room and as soon as i get to her door she calls but being that im right there she opens the door hiding behind it. I walk in eager to see whos behind the door. I dont usually smile but damn was i happy to see how gorgeous she was in her sexy white outfit. I put the money on the table and got comfortable, she asked me to wash my hands before we started. She didnt undress which was great for me, so i got to admire her beautiful ass and her beautiful breasts and slowly disrobe her. I mount her on top of me and she switches to 69 quickly but smoothly covering me up and performing an amazing CBJ. I checked to see if there was anything on since it felt so good. I told myself i wouldn’t DITY but with her ass on my face and her scent was phenomenal i had to get a taste. I hadn’t removed her panties so i moved the thong to the side and began to feast. After a while of enjoying her ass on my face she laid on her back and spread her beautiful thighs open for me to dig in. Someone else reviewed how tight she was, he was not lying. That girl was so tight i dont think ill ever enjoy another women the same ever again. Im not a big guy at all but watching her jerk back as i went inside made me harder. She eventually asked me to lube up and that was all i needed to pound her as best as i could. Her face as i pounded her tight little hole is forever stuck in my head, i hesitated turning her around at the loss of her facial expressions but when she bent over the view was just as great. This girl is gorgeous from every angle and maybe im just being biased because shes my type, but maaaan when i tell you that her looks mean nothing, believe me. Her performance was spectacular. I take a long time to finish which i told her about but she was so pleasant she made sure i enjoyed my time, my full hour, wether i finished or not- and for that i thank her. In between positions she would do more cbj and when she rode me and her tits were in my face it was amazing. Eventually i tired out and im sure she did as well at this point i usually tell the girl if she wants me to go i have no problem and most do ask me to leave. To this she replied with “no its okay, youre enjoying yourself” we relaxed as she teased me with her body and her sex appeal and chatted a bit. Eventually my time ended i asked for wipes to clean up, flushed the cover kissed her goodnight and off i went feeling like a champ. i have never WANTED to return to see a provider, I go by what i crave, but this woman oh my, i WANT to see her again. In conclusion, gentlemen, if you have not seen her, go! And if you don’t, well your loss. I on the other hand will find a way to fund what i see as a new addiction.

I have experienced the company of numerous women - both in my personal life as well within my hobby. It is in my experience that i find - not only are the more attractive and voluptuous women on the higher scale, but as the common expression goes, “you get what you pay for”, in this case, a better service. With that said, even with the higher scaled providers, the service is not the same across the board. I have developed a few favorites, but none of them have reached the level of company that Anabella has. She has been on my list for quite a while, i tried to meet with her once but i believe she was no longer in my preferred location. Once i saw she was nearby i had one mission- to see her that night. Her rates are posted on her schedule thread. Being that i am not an active member of the forum i took the hour with no discount. So for anyone that wants her UG discount i suggest you post regularly. The initial communication was smooth, she asked if i was LE - i informed her i was on UG, she asked for my username and we agreed on a time. I was so eager to see her i went out early, texted her for location and she replied within 15 mins. I got to the location 5 mins early she asked that i give her time to get ready. 15 minutes later she sends me the room number. I head up to her room and as soon as i get to her door she calls but being that im right there she opens the door hiding behind it. I walk in eager to see whos behind the door. I dont usually smile but damn was i happy to see how gorgeous she was in her sexy white outfit. I put the money on the table and got comfortable, she asked me to wash my hands before we started. She didnt undress which was great for me, so i got to admire her beautiful ass and her beautiful breasts and slowly disrobe her. I mount her on top of me and she switches to 69 quickly but smoothly covering me up and performing an amazing CBJ. I checked to see if there was anything on since it felt so good. I told myself i wouldn’t DITY but with her ass on my face and her scent was phenomenal i had to get a taste. I hadn’t removed her panties so i moved the thong to the side and began to feast. After a while of enjoying her ass on my face she laid on her back and spread her beautiful thighs open for me to dig in. Someone else reviewed how tight she was, he was not lying. That girl was so tight i dont think ill ever enjoy another women the same ever again. Im not a big guy at all but watching her jerk back as i went inside made me harder. She eventually asked me to lube up and that was all i needed to pound her as best as i could. Her face as i pounded her tight little hole is forever stuck in my head, i hesitated turning her around at the loss of her facial expressions but when she bent over the view was just as great. This girl is gorgeous from every angle and maybe im just being biased because shes my type, but maaaan when i tell you that her looks mean nothing, believe me. Her performance was spectacular. I take a long time to finish which i told her about but she was so pleasant she made sure i enjoyed my time, my full hour, wether i finished or not- and for that i thank her. In between positions she would do more cbj and when she rode me and her tits were in my face it was amazing. Eventually i tired out and im sure she did as well at this point i usually tell the girl if she wants me to go i have no problem and most do ask me to leave. To this she replied with “no its okay, youre enjoying yourself” we relaxed as she teased me with her body and her sex appeal and chatted a bit. Eventually my time ended i asked for wipes to clean up, flushed the cover kissed her goodnight and off i went feeling like a champ. i have never WANTED to return to see a provider, I go by what i crave, but this woman oh my, i WANT to see her again. In conclusion, gentlemen, if you have not seen her, go! And if you don’t, well your loss. I on the other hand will find a way to fund what i see as a new addiction.
Great review Don. You have me convinced. Think I have to check her out! Sounds like my kind of girl

After seeing her once, I just had to go again lol. Everything went as smoothly as the first time we met. I sent the text and she replied promptly. We set a time and in a few hours it was go time. This time she was wearing an even sexier outfit than the one she had on last time. Her boobs are the best boobs I’ve ever felt. So soft and huuuuge. Her ass is perfect of course. I got to work right away and so did she. Her bj was spectacular and her tongue game is perfect. I had to stop her before I finished again. We went to doggystyle and her pussy is insanely tight. Needless to say it feels like perfection. She’s a pleasure to see and she’s just adorable. Definitely would be a regular for this amazing woman.

Curious as to how I can be an active UG member. The discount is definitely enticing but I should reiterate that the full hr price is 10000% worth it! Highly recommend her

Mod note

30) No one wants to hear your masturbatory fantasies about who you MIGHT want to have sex with along with a lie about you promising to write a review afterwards. So dont post about ANYTHING which you plan on doing in the future. ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G. A-N--Y-T-H-I-N-G.

Last edited by a moderator:

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
@moderator I CANT OPEN THE LINK. I CLICK ON THE LINK AND IT SAYS OOPS YOU RAN INTO PROBLEMS , I DONT HAVE PERMISSION TO VIEW THIS PAGE. Is my account status preventing me from viewing it and if it is what can I do about it. If I did not have an issue with opening the link I would not create another posting on it but it's not like I can call tech support to help me out lol.

Mod note

30) No one wants to hear your masturbatory fantasies about who you MIGHT want to have sex with along with a lie about you promising to write a review afterwards. So dont post about ANYTHING which you plan on doing in the future. ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G. A-N--Y-T-H-I-N-G.
wow sorry

Just post a review once you see this lovely lady. Based on prior reviews she seems well worth it. Enjoy!

Please read the rules, specifically this one; until then all your posts will be deleted

K

KingKoopa

After seeing her once, I just had to go again lol. Everything went as smoothly as the first time we met. I sent the text and she replied promptly. We set a time and in a few hours it was go time. This time she was wearing an even sexier outfit than the one she had on last time. Her boobs are the best boobs I’ve ever felt. So soft and huuuuge. Her ass is perfect of course. I got to work right away and so did she. Her bj was spectacular and her tongue game is perfect. I had to stop her before I finished again. We went to doggystyle and her pussy is insanely tight. Needless to say it feels like perfection. She’s a pleasure to see and she’s just adorable. Definitely would be a regular for this amazing woman.

Curious as to how I can be an active UG member. The discount is definitely enticing but I should reiterate that the full hr price is 10000% worth it! Highly recommend her
Awesome, so I’m guessing both HH AND HR include multiple pops. Any extras available?

I noticed that it's the clients that have tried to answer the CIM and rimming questions, but didn't see the answer coming from Annabella herself. I'd be interested to know if Annabella speaks Greek...

I noticed that it's the clients that have tried to answer the CIM and rimming questions, but didn't see the answer coming from Annabella herself. I'd be interested to know if Annabella speaks Greek...
Schedule an an appoint w me, And I’ll answer your question. Lol
Txt me and I’ll answer u hun.

K

KingKoopa

Saw Anabella bright and early before I hit the road for a vacation(thanks for accommodating me before you had your coffee or breakfast)

When I first walked in I was pleasantly surprised, wearing some sexy lingerie, she’s very curvy in all the right places, id agree she’s in the 25-30 range age wise. Very light skin Latina, with an awesome attitude.

I set the donation for the hour on the night stand and got comfortable like she said. She comes over and teases me with those amazing tits(soft and succulent) and perfect ass(firm).

We proceed to lay down she starts with an awesome CBJ(kinda disappointed I didn’t get a BBJ but maybe next time) we move into 69 which I really enjoyed, and then I put her on her back and after a whole 4 and 1/2 mins blew into the bag(what can I say sometimes I’m a sprinter, sometimes I can do a half marathon)

We chilled on the bed and shot the shit for a bit, and then went back for round too, munched on those tits, felt up that ass and got some dome. Finished up with her on top this time.

She kissed me goodbye and I was out the door.

I absolutely recommend seeing this girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.