Hello, it’s Anabella and this my thread for reviews and comments • 917-870-2235

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokler

Power Bottom
Anabella Review

So last night I had the opportunity to see Anabella. I contacted her and she replied right away. We setup a time and she texted me later on to confirm. I was her last appointment for the day.

We met at a nice hotel in Hauppauge. I was not a sitting duck at the parking lot like the case is with many providers. Once I arrived she gave me her room number and up I went.

She is an attractive Latina. She's in her 20's. I took the HHR and I laid the donation on the dresser to get that out of the way. In no way did I feel rushed at all. We got to know each other and talked about random things. She's a pretty cool person.

After our conversation we got a little more comfortable. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she proceeded to grind on me with her sexy attire. I started to suck her nipples and squeeze her ass which got me hard. While doing this she started playing with jr. She then got down on her nice and gave such an amazing bbj. It was soft and felt so good. Not mechanical at all. She used no hands. Just her mouth. Watching her suck it got me turned on so much. Although she didn't go down all the way, her deepthroat felt so good. She was moving her head in a way that I didn't want it to stop.

She grabbed a condom and was ready to ride me but I don't do too well with condoms. I got soft and knew it wasn't gonna happen so she went back to the bbj in 69 position. I ate her out for a few minutes while she was blowing me. She's very sensitive and moved her pussy away a few times. She tasted great though. A few more minutes and I blew my load.

She gave me some baby wipes to clean up and we chatted for a few more minutes after. Like I said, she's the real deal and aims to please. I will definitely see her again when she's out here.

Thanks Anabella!
Was CIM on her menu ?

Does this mean a rim job is fully out of the question ?
A non sequitur - no CIM, therefore no rimming? Strange inference, isnt it, even non-linear?

Which woman has ever resisted your mint fresh nether breath?

Wait, maybe, as our friendly @gold69 suggested, make the call, ask her the answers to all the questions you ask here: maybe you will find the answer to my rhetorical question above ...

V

My review of Anabella

I happen to love curvy women, particularly latinas. Last Tuesday I sent a message to both Lury and Anabella asking if they were available. Anabella responded that she was and we set up an appointment for 10:30 AM at a hotel near the Coliseum. I got there at 10:20 and asked if she happened to be ready. She said she needed another 20 minutes. I was a little limited in time so I was worried this would somehow stretch out to 11:00, in which case I would have to bail. I put a strict limit on myself to 10:45. At 10:43 she texted me and asked me if I was still there. She sent me the room number and up I went. I was thinking that based on the time she would answer the door with no makeup and just a robe. When she answered the door I was very pleasantly surprised, because she was all dolled up, wearing red lingerie under the robe. I put the 1/2 hour donation on the night table. She asked me to wash my hands because I handled money, which is understandable, but I thought she might be uptight. I got comfortable, sat on the bed. She opened up her robe, saying she loved attention to her natural C's. I sucked gently but told her I am an assman. She turned around and shoved that plump smooth ass in my face. After a little dirty talk she turned around, wiped me down, and started giving me a great bbj. I asked her about DIY and she seemed happy to comply. Totally fresh, I went to town as best I could. She was very responsive. I asked for 69, and she dropped it on my face while slurping away. I told her that I wanted to finish that way, and got me where I needed to go and finished me with her hand. I continued what I was doing until she finished as well. We had some small talk and some sweet kisses. She was great from beginning to end and I definitely will see her again. Next time I will probably send it home.

In terms of looks, I found her to be very attractive, with a very pretty face and full lips. She is on the short side, with a very curvy figure which I love. When I say curvy, I mean an hour glass figure with a tight round ass and natural C's. She had a great attitude, she was clean and is someone you could have a conversation with.

pokler

Power Bottom
A non sequitur - no CIM, therefore no rimming? Strange inference, isnt it, even non-linear?

Which woman has ever resisted your mint fresh nether breath?

Wait, maybe, as our friendly @gold69 suggested, make the call, ask her the answers to all the questions you ask here: maybe you will find the answer to my rhetorical question above ...

V
Isn't the point of UG to ask here so all could hear the answers. Why do you think no PM's are allowed on UG? So all can be seen by all.

Whats the big secret or big deal..?

Isn't the point of UG to ask here so all could hear the answers. Why do you think no PM's are allowed on UG? So all can be seen by all.

Whats the big secret or big deal..?
Excellent point. @pokler - one of the most unique attributes of UG is the transparency and open discussion to be seen by all.

It is also expected of UG members to do due diligence - find out if the question they are asking has already been answered. The newbie who asks "what is SA", for example, is sometimes chided - "read the thread". Yea, go through the thousands of posts to get that one nugget of information - if it's that important to you.

This thread is not even a hundred posts old.

Direct info - about CIM - is mentioned in my review.

Some reviews mention BBBJ, one mentions CBJ. The inference could be YMMV?

As I said, YOUR Inference, in effect: no CIM, therefore no rimming, seemed a non sequitur.

Obviously, not all members share your specific proclivities, namely rimming, and is probably not important for them to question the provider - on their paid for time.

As you have so clearly pointed out, UG is about information sharing - so, no secret, no big deal. Hence the suggestion that you call the provider and ask the question - and share the answer here.

That should work, no?

V

pokler

Power Bottom
Do not muck up a paying advertisers thread with bullshit
MODERATOR NOTE;
Let's stick to reviews and intelligent questions in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.