Hello, it’s Anabella and this my thread for reviews and comments • 917-870-2235

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time review here, so here it goes. I contacted Annabella a few weeks back. I had read her opening announcements, and she seemed like my type of Girl

Contacted her view text and arranged to meet at a Nassau location. I took the half as I was running short of time. Texted me the room number when I arrived and up I went.

Annabella opened the door wearing a sexy tight little red number that revealed her gorgeous body. She is a short girl, with curves to die for. She’s A very exotic looking Latina, with a firm curved rump and breasts that were made to be played with.

She very responsive and loves being touched as much as she loves touching. She got me hard quickly playing with my shaft and balls as I went all out on her breasts, kissing and sucking.

She gave a nice, slow BBJ that almost had me bust. I had to stop her! Then we went right into cowgirl, which she rode my cock hard until I blew in the bag.

I found her to be very personable and a really nice girl. I could see myself hanging out at a bar and just enjoying her company.

I will def repeat and go for the hour!!

First review for me here
Saw her ad here on utopia guide and finally had time to make appointment
Easy set up txt when I arrived at her location got room # and up I went
She is a smoking hot short Latina with curves in the right places
Put donation on desk $240 for the hour got undressed she asked for me to wash my hands before we get started
I went to wash my hands when I got out it was off to the racers
She told me to sit on bed my hands were all over her body then she turns around and that ass was right in my face holly shit that ass is amazing
She turns around and asks if she can touch me I said yes so she starts stoking me an I start to get hard she puts the tip in her mouth and starts a nice slow BBJ I’am rock hard cover goes on and she is giving me
A blowjob I can’t even feel that the cover is on
She gets on the bed with me and we are in the 69 position she has nice dark lips which I love she tastes so good she is DT me the whole time
Then we go to mish between looking at her pretty face and those amazing tits I knew I was not going to last long glad I did the hour
Pounded her and busted in the bag she said that’s how girls get pregnant I had to check to see if the cover was still on it was an we had a LOL moment
Gives me baby wipes to clean up flush the cover back on bed with her
Talked for a bit while I recovered asked if she was ready for round two
Started with playing with her boobs sucking on her nipples could not wait to eat that pussy again so I went down on her licking those beautiful dark lips her hands on the back of my head pulling me in harder could’ve stayed there for the rest of my time with her i but I had to hit.it doggie or I would not fore give my self
After eating her out cover goes on and she is DT again wow
She gets on top for CG rides good this girl knows how to fuck can tell her legs or getting tired so we go to doggie her ass is in the air i slide right in nice and slow so she can get use to me so I can pound that little pussy glad I saved the best for last wow
I will be making time to see her again hopefully next week she is nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.