Hello, it’s Anabella and this my thread for reviews and comments • 917-870-2235

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good move to take an ad out here, Anabella!

I'm sure your phone is going to go berserk. Hope that isnt too much of a good thing, lol.

Practice on how you are going to handle phone calls. Especially during a session. And what's the time frame that you intend to return calls by.

I wish you well and hope you make a trip out east sometime.

V

Just returned from my visit with Anabella

She is super sweet beautiful smile and very relaxed attitude.

Took the Hh rate for 150, started out with some lfk then on to her nice breast my guess is 34d’s

Move over to the bed for some daty which was tasty slip in a finger to find she is pretty tight. On to a cbj then Cg till I blew in the bag

Will repeat

Took the Hh rate for 150, started out with some lfk then on to her nice breast my guess is 34d’s

Move over to the bed for some daty which was tasty slip in a finger to find she is pretty tight. On to a cbj then Cg till I blew in the bag

Will repeat
Thanks for the review.

But how about some details like her age? With the face blurred out it is hard to tell from those two pictures.

Are the pictures accurate as far as the body goes?
Would say they are recent?

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Hi Frogger, I’m new to this site. The prices posted yest (150-200) are for regular contributing UG members. The price that you saw today are for others. I appreciate the observation.
So does that mean we must identify ourselves by our UG name when making an appointment?

Thank you. What you say is true. But what I hope to do is ask them for a screenshot of their UG homepage. Is that a good idea ?
Or even better I would make them sign into UG right in front of you.

Or, I saw @billyS post one time he would have the girl text him something to post in her thread. Since only he saw what she texted, and only he can sign on as billyS when the girl saw him make the post she knew that was him

Will repeat
Is she Latin?

Status
Not open for further replies.